Old 06-23-2010, 01:52   #1
Edipsos

Edipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond repute
Need help with blessing

Hello there! Im a fire-war-fire 130-130-84. I curently have my FAN and my Garment blessed -1. I want to bless all my equip but i dont know what to do. I was thinking of stoping from lvling (or at least stoping from lvling my equip over lvl 110) and rbing waters to bless my fire's equip. The problem is i've just read the co site and i can only bless my boots and bs with 110 waters. How should i bless my other equip? Any tips? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh i also forgot to add an important thing...my equip. Super SPG +6 Cap, super SPG +4 bag, super SPG SPG +4 mana bs, super SPG +4 gown, super SPG SPG +4 bracelet, super SPG +4 boots. I say the cap, bracelet and bs are worth blessing...but are the rest worth it? Bless first then 2nd socket , or buy 2nd socket and bless after that?
Super plus two

Last edited by Edipsos; 06-23-2010 at 01:56.
Edipsos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2010, 02:31   #2
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edipsos View Post
Hello there! Im a fire-war-fire 130-130-84. I curently have my FAN and my Garment blessed -1. I want to bless all my equip but i dont know what to do. I was thinking of stoping from lvling (or at least stoping from lvling my equip over lvl 110) and rbing waters to bless my fire's equip. The problem is i've just read the co site and i can only bless my boots and bs with 110 waters. How should i bless my other equip? Any tips? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh i also forgot to add an important thing...my equip. Super SPG +6 Cap, super SPG +4 bag, super SPG SPG +4 mana bs, super SPG +4 gown, super SPG SPG +4 bracelet, super SPG +4 boots. I say the cap, bracelet and bs are worth blessing...but are the rest worth it? Bless first then 2nd socket , or buy 2nd socket and bless after that?
For the other items you need lvl 120 chars, including waters. There is a "new" way also available now, you just place your item (any level) and 5 super tortoise gems in the NPC at the bottom end of the mkt and the item will get a -1 percent blessing.
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2010, 04:21   #3
~~Mysterious~~

~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeThor View Post
For the other items you need lvl 120 chars, including waters. There is a "new" way also available now, you just place your item (any level) and 5 super tortoise gems in the NPC at the bottom end of the mkt and the item will get a -1 percent blessing.
but one problem that doesnt work on tallys im pretty sure
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2010, 20:32   #4
michelwillies

michelwillies is on a distinguished road
You are worked any software thus help option is a available in it. It will be solved your problem. Thus I don't know the useful link so I go to search engine and find the link and help option is a very useful.It is inform many function.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: