Old 05-23-2010, 00:53   #1
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
DarkBotters

WEll here this cool new thread just to inform and report many of the bots ds uses , fell free to submit any time :}

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 01:00   #2
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Subject: SuicideShield

subject terminated:
Proved to be a no botter fair guy,.

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 06-12-2010 at 15:22.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:07   #3
thewarrior777

Subject:Azkadelia

This char just ssored everyone without missing, while just sitting on the middle in the pk arena. If you moved you died, ever missed a ss, and hitted constantly , no matter what you did that fb was going to land on you no matter what even if you tryed running al over the arena she can guest all your jumps( we can say she/he is a jedi!)

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 05-23-2010, 01:12   #4
thewarrior777

AS we all EXpect we will sooon see them trash talking in this forum saying they are the'' best out of the best in conquer'' soon.

Stay tunned more botters will be uplouded Later on >

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 05-23-2010, 01:54   #5
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
lol you're such a loser
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 07:11   #6
Cervonayis
TeH SeXoR

Cervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
Subject: SuicideShield
Bot's: Auto pot( I hitted him 6 times with dark and he had fog and still lived)
Speedhack( I chassed him with 0200 ping and Suicide just left the
Screen more than 10 times and turned back to hit me out of nowhere.

AImbot: Me and ds could barely move on pk'a ,If you moved you died .

something stamina related , he just keept running and trw more than
9 fb's without sitting.

I believe they all share the same bot. cuz Hippo does the same , they all fly all over the screen like harrypotter.
Quote:
Subject:Azkadelia

This char just ssored everyone without missing, while just sitting on the middle in the pk arena. If you moved you died, ever missed a ss, and hitted constantly , no matter what you did that fb was going to land on you no matter what even if you tryed running al over the arena she can guest all your jumps( we can say she/he is a jedi!)
before you start talking ****... u might wanna make sure you know exactly whose on who... jus because someone isnt as pathetic as you... and your gang of ***gots that you "play" with every night... doesnt mean anyone is using every cheat that you have ever heard of ever...

point being... just because your pathetic doesnt mean everyone else is :P

After playing Sam7enee no more than ... 10 mins... after a year?

*_Queen_^_Bop_* speaks to Sam7enee: turn off ss bot

And tito says im a noop :P the video proves otherwise

Last edited by Deveno; 05-27-2010 at 14:00.
Cervonayis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 07:13   #7
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Make a video and submit it.

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 07:58   #8
thewarrior777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervonayis View Post
before you start talking ****... u might wanna make sure you know exactly whose on who... jus because someone isnt as pathetic as you... and your gang of fggts that you "play" with every night... doesnt mean anyone is using every cheat that you have ever heard of ever...
point being... just because your pathetic doesnt mean everyone else is :P
Rolf...Cervabish had to writte( I know HArrypotter was on both accs ) pathetic bulking ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardHero View Post
Make a video and submit it.
I Will!!! Once I Buy mi Camera I will make an ALBUM Called *****Es and all your botting vids will go there, after that I will burn it IN a Blue ray High defenition CD and send it to GMS!,.

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 05-23-2010 at 08:03.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:35   #9
Cervonayis
TeH SeXoR

Cervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rolf...Cervabish had to writte( I know HArrypotter was on both accs ) pathetic bulking ass!

I Will!!! Once I Buy mi Camera I will make an ALBUM Called *****Es and all your botting vids will go there, after that I will burn it IN a Blue ray High defenition CD and send it to GMS!,.
ROFL dude this part actually seriously made me roflmao...

and for the bulking part... ive never bulked in my life... ever... so uh... better luck next time? and btw... its ON not IN

After playing Sam7enee no more than ... 10 mins... after a year?

*_Queen_^_Bop_* speaks to Sam7enee: turn off ss bot

And tito says im a noop :P the video proves otherwise

Last edited by Cervonayis; 05-23-2010 at 08:42.
Cervonayis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 08:41   #10
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
you do realize the 2 people u have listed...are the 2 best ss/fbers on the server....AND WILL BE PROUD AND HONORED TO BE BOTJAILED FOR THEIR SKILL!!!!!
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 08:49   #11
xJJx
o hai

xJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xJJx
Quote:
or you could download xfire like a normal person, retard.

Glory/Volcano
lmhrwr Nin>Warr>Fire 130>131>132
~LynX~ Nin>Nin>Nin 130>130>130
+El-Kabong+ Wat>Tro>Arch 110>130>130
+Revoluion+ Wat>Warr>Wat 110>130>131

I Love Rio <3
xJJx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 08:59   #12
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
btw guys...when u make this high def dvd send all ds ds copies please
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
Old 05-23-2010, 18:52   #13
thewarrior777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervonayis View Post
ROFL dude this part actually seriously made me roflmao...

and for the bulking part... ive never bulked in my life... ever... so uh... better luck next time? and btw... its ON not IN
YEah, I gues you got your gears from ladyluck and So on w/e **** you want to create. Unleesssssssssss (many SSS on purpose for hap) Tq give's free cps to cervabish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
you do realize the 2 people u have listed...are the 2 best ss/fbers on the server....AND WILL BE PROUD AND HONORED TO BE BOTJAILED FOR THEIR SKILL!!!!!
YEAH, so you just admited they used a bot ? ...Since tq wont bot jail you for real skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJJx View Post
or you could download xfire like a normal person, retard.
Nice work Smart ass!

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 05-23-2010, 18:54   #14
thewarrior777

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
btw guys...when u make this high def dvd send all ds ds copies please
You dont deserve a copy in BlueRay. I will send it to you in VCR(IF I pitty you enough)

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 05-23-2010, 19:03   #15
progamer6
The Prog

Quote:
YEAH, so you just admited they used a bot ? ...Since tq wont bot jail you for real skill.
not once did i say they bot, i said if they got botjailed for your little video they would be honored cause that makes them so good the vidsters believed it was a bot
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: