Old 06-29-2010, 08:08   #46
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervonayis View Post
Blade_Rimura speaks to Natas:
if they enemy that guild
we are sure in trouble
its not that they are good
Natas speaks to Blade_Rimura:
is that guild that good?
or that they have amazing gears
but
they use aimbot and cheats
wich, make their fb imposible to miss
your brother said they are good
some of them are
some are not
but
why do they aimbot?
cuz the lack of skill
and need a program to play for them
i dont know why they do it aniways
ah, do many of them use it?
half of conquer online does
mostly trojans
or
tro weapon wielders
half of co does? thats alot of people
indeed
theres like 400 members on dark storm
wich is almost the half of conquer
ah i see
but with your skills on tfolds ... they dont stand a chance

this straight up proves you wrong retard...
you just proved ur retarded cervabish

I confirm what I said here again lmao

some of them are
some are not

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixFalling View Post
Hmm still not even a mention from these little mexican rejects lol i kill them everytime im on
maybe they enjoy my aimbot though?or maybe they just havent thought of witty enough wordplay on my name...
Its quite easy with NuckingFuts cmonn SuckingNuts.... ****ingButts... be creative! cam my aimbot and my speed hax put me in jail ! ive been getting away with all this botting non stop for far too long
ill give you all a link too my aimbot n speed hax n auto pot
Now the aimbot is www.myrighthandyou****inginbredmexican.com
speed hax is the same sit but my auto pot is ***ING F1 Key its not that ****ing hard ;D oh dont forget F2 for boxes!
u still dreaming about killing us lmao !! I really Rofl when I saw this, poor little noopy . but ho knows maybe 1 day u will kill us 1 day. really farrrr from this year or the next ones lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Mysterious~~ View Post
lol your the poor noop that is gunna be hated by all of glory and we dont bot your just a retard that doesnt understand if u edit your program EG. take out the music on the login screen it takes that as a bot but its not get some common sense and stfu
if u mean all glory by DS well yeah since most of octo,dco and some others are mi friends . , I mean seriusly ds should be thankfull that we dont like hunting Ds noops outside tc since its not fair for their little found to go 0 but I am considering on killing u all like pigs ( specially now that hippu broke with his GF omar ) how sad right hippu?now u lost some ass lmao maybe cervabish can give you his :O , so mysterious little **** atleast try to make things funner since killing u over and over is boring like hippu

hoh and btw I replaced all co music's for some other's ( maybe thats why I get some delay sometimes) and m still standing! and tq will never jail me for that lmao so plz understand this! your a noop and this is the last time I spend so much efford writing to you your not worth mi time

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 08:20   #47
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
There comes a time when you need to put the PRO's on one side and the CON's on the other.

Then weigh them.

Then ask who benefits from the status quo.

When you stop playing their game they can't beat you anymore. What are we expecting cheaters to stop cheating and then bow before your skills?

No they are cheaters and cheaters don't like to lose. So just stop playing in to their hand. They can't win if you don't lose.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:10   #48
Kazirem
@g-gate

Kazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX SHIFTER XX View Post
There comes a time when you need to put the PRO's on one side and the CON's on the other.

Then weigh them.

When you stop playing their game they can't beat you anymore. What are we expecting cheaters to stop cheating and then bow before your skills?

No they are cheaters and cheaters don't like to lose. So just stop playing in to their hand. They can't win if you don't lose.

mind = blown
Old 06-29-2010, 10:11   #49
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Then weigh them.

I don't know who you are or where you came from but feel free to come back any time.

Judging by your previous posts I am guessing this has little to do with the topic at hand, however..

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 10:48   #50
Uracist
Racist!

Uracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond repute
Tq proved these nuts, the random check isn't legit at all , fcuks off kaithnxbai
Dreams - Glory

Quote:
$EviL$MendO$ speaks to FlyingHippo: #10 i know you want a big **** but mine is small
Uracist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 16:49   #51
~~Mysterious~~

~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
you just proved ur retarded cervabish

I confirm what I said here again lmao

some of them are
some are not

u still dreaming about killing us lmao !! I really Rofl when I saw this, poor little noopy . but ho knows maybe 1 day u will kill us 1 day. really farrrr from this year or the next ones lmao

if u mean all glory by DS well yeah since most of octo,dco and some others are mi friends . , I mean seriusly ds should be thankfull that we dont like hunting Ds noops outside tc since its not fair for their little found to go 0 but I am considering on killing u all like pigs ( specially now that hippu broke with his GF omar ) how sad right hippu?now u lost some ass lmao maybe cervabish can give you his :O , so mysterious little **** atleast try to make things funner since killing u over and over is boring like hippu

hoh and btw I replaced all co music's for some other's ( maybe thats why I get some delay sometimes) and m still standing! and tq will never jail me for that lmao so plz understand this! your a noop and this is the last time I spend so much efford writing to you your not worth mi time
lol when u get some skill and fb/ss instead of tfb then come complain i bet u would aim bot straight away cause u would sack balls at fb/ss it doesnt take much to tfb my little 7 year old sister could tfb just as good as u
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 19:22   #52
FenixFalling
Peekayer

FenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post

rofl you mean you and your band of little ninjas that all do 1-2k 2fold on me? LMFAO yeah im sure ill be able too kill you someday soon.. when u leave tc and into a pkable map

Nop Only

<3
FenixFalling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 20:01   #53
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
rofl you mean you and your band of little ninjas that all do 1-2k 2fold on me? LMFAO yeah im sure ill be able too kill you someday soon.. when u leave tc and into a pkable map
i dont think they know who u are
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 20:05   #54
FenixFalling
Peekayer

FenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
i dont think they know who u are
Those little mexicans arent that stup-- oh... Wait a minute xD

Nop Only

<3
Old 06-29-2010, 20:12   #55
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
never underestimate the supidity of the mexicans
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 20:18   #56
FenixFalling
Peekayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
never underestimate the supidity of the mexicans
They're probably not even good mexicans... never mowed a lawn or cut a hedge in their life i bet they make sht tacos too ***ing rejexicans

Nop Only

<3
Old 06-30-2010, 01:39   #57
Bolts
Banned

Bolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond reputeBolts has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Then weigh them.

Its exactly what I was saying !
Cheaters suck thats why they have to cheat to win.
look at these 'ds' guys they got jailed in front of everyone and still deny they use cheats!( be an edit or any other considerable reason to be jailed is a cheat thats why they jail those) and most pathetic of all is to see them crying over the forums about it.
Bolts is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2010, 01:49   #58
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Then weigh them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts View Post
look at these 'ds' guys they got jailed in front of everyone and still deny they use cheats!( be an edit or any other considerable reason to be jailed is a cheat thats why they jail those) and most pathetic of all is to see them crying over the forums about it.
yeah I know what u guys mean, but what else can we do ? I mean killing botters is so fun , it sucks to see them flying on the screen trowing random fb and hiting everyone, but I just lmao is like a hobby of mine, to piss these guys off.

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2010, 02:19   #59
~^Interrupted^~
Banned

~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute~^Interrupted^~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~^Interrupted^~
Quote:
Those little mexicans arent that stup-- oh... Wait a minute xD
I wouldnt call opher stupid

Playing on Character:

Code:
P.Blk 130/130/140 - Wat/Warr/Monk Gem World | Turquoise Active BP: 320 ish

Ever wanted to communicate with Sandrats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
It's botting bulkers that represent the problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdlomax View Post
TQ are actually ball sniffers, ****ers haven't done anything correctly in the last 3 years...
~^Interrupted^~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2010, 08:25   #60
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts View Post
Great point. Removing the TQ virus scanner gave Hippo a great advantage and I am glad he was brought to justice for it. Now that he has restored that file, he is weak and now is your chance to strike!

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: