Old 06-25-2010, 13:37   #31
Mr.Poolick
Australia.

Mr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
ur not worth mi time.
Lol your obviously not worth mine considering i seen that pic and thought it would be perfect for you i didnt go out lookin for it just for you and before you could even be worth my time i think you would have to go back to school for a bit or if you havnt left school then dont please do the world a favor it might make you less stupid ignorant and oblivios to see whats in front of you.

Lifes a Bıtch and then you die thats why we get high because you never know when your gonna go
Mr.Poolick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 19:32   #32
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
RIGHT, rimjob.

first, its not ****, unlike your opinion which is a complete pile of filth, your usage of MY phrase "end of story" is not wanted, go cry somewhere else.

i am not your "homie".

tell what to TQ? tell TQ that your a retarded mother ****er? because THAT is all im telling, and TQ wont give a **** whether your brighter than a pidgeon or dumber than a parrot. BOTH of those facts are very true by the way, just because i say so, just like your claims of hax.

everyone here laughs at and pities your stupidity, i think they even pity you for being unable to face the fact you are wrong, which imho, is rather sad that you claim correctness in a world where you have couldent get proof before, because there was none, couldent get proof now,because there is none, and cant get proof in the future because there wont be any, the only "thing" you have, which IS a fact, is that 3 people (maybe more) from DS, got botjailed. but check the screenshot below, more DCOs got botjailed than DS's

and also will you notice retard, some people got listed twice (ie, two reasons leading to one botjailing).

so there is no way you can say EVERYONE on their aimbots.

and i know for a fact at least half the DS botjailed was cause of "AVG deleting TQAT" thing

other peoples reasons i havent cared to ask simply because as far as im concerned, all of them could have been botjailed for that, no need to throw pointless accusations. AS i said, you cant prove they cheat, so why cry about it? same as we cant prove DCO cheats, so we arent crying over nothing.

blue underline = DS
red underline = DCO (laura used to belong to anna, dunno whose it is now so put a question mark)

the KEY fact is rimjob, why were people listed TWICE? (as highlighted by the green star)

if your going to cry about anyone, cry about them, as they are more likely to be aimbotting or doing REAL hacks than the people listed once.

either way, you have no proof, so i suggest you shut up and save face now while you have some left.

now crawl back into your hole, formally called a bin, now to be called your death bed, and soon to be your grave on CO.

Attachment 135274

btw, just for the people highlighted, i have not stated any opinion on whether you are correctly or incorrectly botjailed, i have just pointed out that those characters WERE botjailed for WHATEVER reason.

EDIT: also noticed ii_Ninja_ii is listed TWICE too.
Dang another **** filled essay (if it is an essay) for the last time I have no time to read ur ****. srry but ur worthless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
yer...um who is this noops char anyways? he is a super dco noop right?
I will make a list for u noops to get an apointment to die.

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 19:46   #33
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Alright back to mi favorite enemies! wheres cervabish, hippu and HaphNap!?

I have totally missed ****ing ur lives!! on arena!

btw why does hippu uses so many lame escuses to his boting ?

Its alright 75 pct of conquer knows ur a dip**** that need to bot to be able to play a simple game like conquer , I was not surprised to see your name on the jailed acc's since I alredy knew u boted ur ass off. w/e **** u say it wont change the fact ur a boting bish!. so plz bot more.

cervabish (elsy): mmm what are u going to do , now that ur little bot got discovered? I mean will u continue to bot for every co pvp event ?(hopefully u will stop boting before ur acc gets baned.But thats not a problem right ? u can simply make a nother char to pass the gears before ban right ? then u could keep boting ur life in co for ever ! ( I think I made ya da plan)

as for HaphNap: 1 thing plz correct all mi gramar and spellig errors I will be glad

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 06-25-2010 at 19:55.
Old 06-25-2010, 23:32   #34
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
kid..99pct of conquer knows ur a dumbass, and ask ppl that acually know how to fb/ss...ask amrit, anna any of them they will tell u hippo doesnt aimbot because i dont
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 23:46   #35
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
for once i agree with you on your first point. he is dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 04:21   #36
Cervonayis
TeH SeXoR

Cervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
kid..99pct of conquer knows ur a dumbass, and ask ppl that acually know how to fb/ss...ask amrit, anna any of them they will tell u hippo doesnt aimbot because i dont
hes a tfb'er... you might as well jus chalk what he says up to "blah blah blah ima dumbass retard"

do you really expect him to understand anything other than "oh all i gotta do is right-click when im next to him?" or "anyone that is wearing trojan weapons and hits anything, definitely aimbots"

After playing Sam7enee no more than ... 10 mins... after a year?

*_Queen_^_Bop_* speaks to Sam7enee: turn off ss bot

And tito says im a noop :P the video proves otherwise
Cervonayis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 07:31   #37
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dang another **** filled essay (if it is an essay) for the last time I have no time to read ur ****. srry but ur worthless...
ok, ill make it simple enough for your simple mind to comprehend.

you = wankstain
you fail
you ignore anything that disagrees with your flawed stupid idiotic point of view
you die long time in CO

case closed

crawl back into that hole you used to call a bin, you currently call a home and will in future call your grave/death bed.

Quote:
I will make a list for u noops to get an apointment to die.
please do leave TC and say that on world channel.
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2010, 16:51   #38
~~Mysterious~~

~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
LMFAO this guy really is dumb u may as well be a fire anyone on co can jump close to someone and right click and good on you put me on your list i couldnt care less and hippo dont aim bot none of DS do as long as i have been on glory and thats over 4 years no one in DS aim bots so stfu and get on the eggy forums or something cause your stupidity might get recognised as being smart there cause here its a bunch of BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2010, 18:17   #39
thewarrior777

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervonayis View Post
hes a tfb'er... you might as well jus chalk what he says up to "blah blah blah ima dumbass retard"

do you really expect him to understand anything other than "oh all i gotta do is right-click when im next to him?" or "anyone that is wearing trojan weapons and hits anything, definitely aimbots"
plz dont cry little boter is ok and btw m not saying all tro wep users bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
ok, ill make it simple enough for your simple mind to comprehend.

you = wankstain
you fail
you ignore anything that disagrees with your flawed stupid idiotic point of view
you die long time in CO

case closed

crawl back into that hole you used to call a bin, you currently call a home and will in future call your grave/death bed.

please do leave TC and say that on world channel.
ignored again I just dont want to read ur ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Mysterious~~ View Post
LMFAO this guy really is dumb u may as well be a fire anyone on co can jump close to someone and right click and good on you put me on your list i couldnt care less and hippo dont aim bot none of DS do as long as i have been on glory and thats over 4 years no one in DS aim bots so stfu and get on the eggy forums or something cause your stupidity might get recognised as being smart there cause here its a bunch of BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
This poor little nap believe's ds is filled with pros how sad of u little nap how
sad I mean that list Proved everything so this topic died there.

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 06-27-2010, 21:05   #40
Cervonayis
TeH SeXoR

Cervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This poor little nap believe's ds is filled with pros how sad of u little nap how
Blade_Rimura speaks to Natas:
if they enemy that guild
we are sure in trouble
its not that they are good
Natas speaks to Blade_Rimura:
is that guild that good?
or that they have amazing gears
but
they use aimbot and cheats
wich, make their fb imposible to miss
your brother said they are good
some of them are
some are not
but
why do they aimbot?
cuz the lack of skill
and need a program to play for them
i dont know why they do it aniways
ah, do many of them use it?
half of conquer online does
mostly trojans
or
tro weapon wielders
half of co does? thats alot of people
indeed
theres like 400 members on dark storm
wich is almost the half of conquer
ah i see
but with your skills on tfolds ... they dont stand a chance

this straight up proves you wrong retard...

After playing Sam7enee no more than ... 10 mins... after a year?

*_Queen_^_Bop_* speaks to Sam7enee: turn off ss bot

And tito says im a noop :P the video proves otherwise
Cervonayis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2010, 21:18   #41
FenixFalling
Peekayer

FenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm still not even a mention from these little mexican rejects lol i kill them everytime im on
maybe they enjoy my aimbot though?or maybe they just havent thought of witty enough wordplay on my name...
Its quite easy with NuckingFuts cmonn SuckingNuts.... ****ingButts... be creative! cam my aimbot and my speed hax put me in jail ! ive been getting away with all this botting non stop for far too long
ill give you all a link too my aimbot n speed hax n auto pot
Now the aimbot is www.myrighthandyou****inginbredmexican.com
speed hax is the same sit but my auto pot is ***ING F1 Key its not that ****ing hard ;D oh dont forget F2 for boxes!

Nop Only

<3
FenixFalling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 00:24   #42
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixFalling View Post
Hmm still not even a mention from these little mexican rejects lol i kill them everytime im on
maybe they enjoy my aimbot though?or maybe they just havent thought of witty enough wordplay on my name...
Its quite easy with NuckingFuts cmonn SuckingNuts.... ****ingButts... be creative! cam my aimbot and my speed hax put me in jail ! ive been getting away with all this botting non stop for far too long
ill give you all a link too my aimbot n speed hax n auto pot
Now the aimbot is www.myrighthandyou****inginbredmexican.com
speed hax is the same sit but my auto pot is ***ING F1 Key its not that ****ing hard ;D oh dont forget F2 for boxes!
how dare u give our secret and our site out...shame on u now all the turks will have it
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
Old 06-28-2010, 05:22   #43
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
how dare u give our secret and our site out...shame on u now all the turks will have it
Oh ****! I posted the newest version of 2bot there! x.x

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 16:48   #44
~~Mysterious~~

~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:

lol your the poor noop that is gunna be hated by all of glory and we dont bot your just a retard that doesnt understand if u edit your program EG. take out the music on the login screen it takes that as a bot but its not get some common sense and stfu
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 19:02   #45
progamer6
The Prog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardHero View Post
Oh ****! I posted the newest version of 2bot there! x.x
nooooo now they will own us.....ooo w8..haha never mind let them have it
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: