Old 06-26-2010, 09:44   #61
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
So.. I just won elite pk war.
It was.. interesting

You go through like.. bracketed matches to acquire points, every time you win a match you get an exp ball & 1k honor points (so in theory, more people = more rewards).

In the end you get a halo and ability to change your title.

Rewards:
1 Random Steed (comes in a pack)
5 Random Super Refineries
3 Power Exp Splinter (+1%)
5 Weapon Accessory Pack (comes in a pack that you open 1 at a time)
3 DBs
3 Dragon Pills
3 Modesty Books (500 study points)
How many matches? and what happens if you lose?
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 09:57   #62
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
How many matches? and what happens if you lose?
It depends on how many people.
We had 4 people, I had 2 matches

tankz / nivas / Zange / bunny

tankz v nivas [tankz won]
zange v bunny [zange won]

tankz v zange [tankz won]
nivas v bunny [nivas won]

Ranking:
tankz, zange, nivas, bunny

If you lost you kept fighting people.
There's a npc for pots

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 11:01   #63
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It depends on how many people.
We had 4 people, I had 2 matches

tankz / nivas / Zange / bunny

tankz v nivas [tankz won]
zange v bunny [zange won]

tankz v zange [tankz won]
nivas v bunny [nivas won]

Ranking:
tankz, zange, nivas, bunny

If you lost you kept fighting people.
There's a npc for pots
Depends when you lose/how many people are there.

There were 8 people there for lucky 7. I won my first match, lost my second. Didn't get any more after that. Ended up in the 4-8 ranking.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 11:03   #64
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WaZzuP~ View Post
Depends when you lose/how many people are there.

There were 8 people there for lucky 7. I won my first match, lost my second. Didn't get any more after that. Ended up in the 4-8 ranking.

oic
well, sucks that we're not merged, dragon's like.. dead lol

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:07   #65
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

oic
well, sucks that we're not merged, dragon's like.. dead lol
There would be more people but there's only like... two people from lucky 7 that have any socs. TQ needs to give free gear

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 11:37   #66
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
just a few questions

1.) does tro take 1 dmg when they do the twirly thingy cuz it looks like vortex lol.

2. Water tao pure skill only last for ONE HIT????? does tao skill apply to that one hit or is it only melee-ers?

3.) the hell, why does pure fire skill shake ur screen... like bomb arrow wasnt bad enough? is that a feature or bug?

4.) chain bolt, is it usable in pvp? have a feeling tao will be like mass murder lol cuz the speed at chain bolt is casting out sure is fast...

5) does reincarnation just jump back to 130 or jump back to the level u were b4? Cuz that sux if ur 137 and reincarnate to find ur 130...

6)(just a rant lol) what the hell is TQ thinking making a stamina skill for archers, when they barely survive with fly nowadays due to ninjas archer bane... dont think having an archer on ground is a smart idea with trojan's swirly thingy...I guess they are meant for plvling only... and same with warriors..dont think that shield and 2 hander combo gona make them any better...get close to a ninja and u'll see the results.

Last edited by Dark101010; 06-26-2010 at 11:45.
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 12:55   #67
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark101010 View Post
just a few questions

1.) does tro take 1 dmg when they do the twirly thingy cuz it looks like vortex lol.
no
2. Water tao pure skill only last for ONE HIT????? does tao skill apply to that one hit or is it only melee-ers?
melee or magic
ALSOOOO I found out something useful D:
It'll absorb until the x damage.
ie. I hit a tao for 336 normally, but after shield is casted I hit 0, 72, 336, 336, etc.

SO if the shield is fixed and I hit consistently for 1.2k, it should be, 0,0,0,0,0,1.2k

3.) the hell, why does pure fire skill shake ur screen... like bomb arrow wasnt bad enough? is that a feature or bug?
feature?
4.) chain bolt, is it usable in pvp? have a feeling tao will be like mass murder lol cuz the speed at chain bolt is casting out sure is fast...
yes

5) does reincarnation just jump back to 130 or jump back to the level u were b4? Cuz that sux if ur 137 and reincarnate to find ur 130...
before

6)(just a rant lol) what the hell is TQ thinking making a stamina skill for archers, when they barely survive with fly nowadays due to ninjas archer bane... dont think having an archer on ground is a smart idea it's useful for dcing people or moving people away from pole with trojan's swirly thingy...I guess they are meant for plvling only... and same with warriors..dont think that shield and 2 hander combo gona make them any better until if they come out with claymores ...get close to a ninja and u'll see the results.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
Old 06-26-2010, 13:10   #68
stevenpineda

stevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond repute
stops a water from getting one hit if its a regular reving tao lol
stevenpineda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 16:20   #69
~~Mysterious~~

~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptruck View Post
It lvls you straight back to 130 or whatever you were before you reincarnated right when you get 110
why thank you thats wat i heard and its right mad gunna go pure ninja now
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 16:30   #70
jedi20111

jedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond repute
The pure water skill is a huge fail. Waters have to ask themselves, reflect or pure skill? Reflect beats the pure skill by 10x.

Sl1kCh1kThe Best Water That Ever Played

Proved that even a low battle power player can make a huge difference in guild wars.
jedi20111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 17:44   #71
Rilasis
yep

Rilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond repute
So, for total clarification, I have this question

My char is 130-130-137 ninja-ninja-ninja

I re-incarnate to 130-130-15 water-warrior-ninja
When I reach lvl 110, i will be boosted back to 137
My weapon proficiency will jump back to fixed for katanas
and all my fog skills will be maxed out
correct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poJMjVh64fI Legends Return Season II PVP Video, please view,rate, and comment!
Rilasis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 19:06   #72
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone tell me or show me what the animation looks like of a pure warrior hitting someone?

I wonder if they gained a new hit animation or hit either with a 2hander as if its a 1hander, or if they hit like a 2hander and ignore the shield, lol.
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 19:08   #73
A|ex

A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
I already feel rich with the new arena thing...

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
A|ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 20:46   #74
××Maximos××
TheVillain

××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
I already feel rich with the new arena thing...
you mean elite pk? if that is so do i.. therell be hardly any competition.. only 2 other fires like me.. it'll be plain boring

AdrIanO - Monk - Warrior - Fire - 130-130-140-369 BP

*Maximos* - Water - Warrior - Trojan - 130-130-139-368 BP

Everything You need in life is money and power,all the rest can be achieved through it ~ Lex Luthor
××Maximos×× is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 23:11   #75
heh

heh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond repute
so can you promote again after u get to lvl 110 :0 i want free dbs!!! like every 6 days
heh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: