Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11   #16
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
 
Mikeyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 5,561
Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz. View Post
i dunno i just grabbed it off e pvp
gonna get a virus getting stuff from noop epvp
__________________
4th Element
140 Tro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 12:48   #17
???TheEnigma???
Registered User
 
???TheEnigma???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ...
Posts: 7,299
???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
The Wall Of text has returned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
And have always been a fact that you ,omar and hippu uses bot's to play Co. And yet you dared to discuss on the forums about it.Now that is proved.
if it is so "PROVED" and so much a fact, how comes you retards were unable to botjail or even record them cheating before?

fact is, your facts are non-existant, they are actually opinions.

OPINIONS dont get **** botjailed, facts do.

fact is, LOTs of people got botjailed because the same antivirus deleted the same file.

it happened to them.

get over it and either, start recording us "noobs" whooping your ass, or stfu once and for all.


my enemies used to say on forums everyone including mods supported ME over them.... that was honestly bull****.... BUT i must say.. since i stopped spreading my common sense on this forum section little retarded wankstains like you have crawled out of the woodwork getting stupider and stupider.

maybe i should return to the forums more actively and teach you a lesson in common sense, and a further few lessons in how not to speak pure and utter bull****.

go back to the hole you call a home, and start calling it a rubbish bin like normal people.

AND
Quote:
is obvious that u payed the dbs to get out...plz dont be more retarded
hello????? stating the obvious is MY "job", not yours, especially not yours when you cant do it to save your life. of course EVERYONE who got botjailed paid DBs to get out, people want to play their chars even if they are wrongly botjailed, TQ made it 100% clear they aint letting people out because they beleive they have correctly botjailed the people. case closed.

FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE.
__________________
Server:- Glory/Volcano (Merged) ------> Now on Gem World -> Turq/Diamond
Guilds:- TP/DA
Status:- HyperActive in December 2010
Barely Reading in December 2013


~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~


Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 12:55   #18
progamer6
The Prog
 
progamer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a River
Posts: 968
progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardHero View Post
"ROLF".

They didn't even catch my 2bot. That's a huge mistake. But since it has been deemed safe/harmless, I'll post it for all to enjoy.
nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u gave them the 2 bot we will be destroyed now how could u
__________________
Glory->Volcano/Glory->Triumph->Hebby->Kylin-->Lucky 7->Neptune->Volcano
Flying~Hippo 130-130-140 pure support monk(Neptune)
232+ ca beads 250+ Shield
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 13:16   #19
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist
 
HaphazardHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
The Wall Of Text
Hail to the wall!

You do bring up a good point. All that is "prooved" is that there was some sort of client edit, potentially brought on by an Antivirus program.

My suggestion to Rimura is to either get some real proof of start listing off the names of the DCO members who were on that list, lest he look like a hypocrite.
__________________
haphazard
- Dependent upon or characterized by chance

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 13:33   #20
progamer6
The Prog
 
progamer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a River
Posts: 968
progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardHero View Post
Hail to the wall!

You do bring up a good point. All that is "prooved" is that there was some sort of client edit, potentially brought on by an Antivirus program.

My suggestion to Rimura is to either get some real proof of start listing off the names of the DCO members who were on that list, lest he look like a hypocrite.
posting at work again i see.....bad hap ur boss will be disappointed in u
__________________
Glory->Volcano/Glory->Triumph->Hebby->Kylin-->Lucky 7->Neptune->Volcano
Flying~Hippo 130-130-140 pure support monk(Neptune)
232+ ca beads 250+ Shield
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 14:06   #21
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist
 
HaphazardHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
posting at work again i see.....bad hap ur boss will be disappointed in u
I am my boss at the moment. I will reprimand myself appropriately.
__________________
haphazard
- Dependent upon or characterized by chance

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 14:19   #22
progamer6
The Prog
 
progamer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a River
Posts: 968
progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardHero View Post
I am my boss at the moment. I will reprimand myself appropriately.
i hope u write yourself up and have to work Saturday 7am-7pm for no pay
__________________
Glory->Volcano/Glory->Triumph->Hebby->Kylin-->Lucky 7->Neptune->Volcano
Flying~Hippo 130-130-140 pure support monk(Neptune)
232+ ca beads 250+ Shield
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 16:52   #23
~~Mysterious~~
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 114
~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Poolick View Post
LOL thats a good point and love your 2bot haph its pr0 haha
__________________
~~Mysterious~~ {No Gears}
Water-Water-Fire 110-130-130
Guild - DarkStorms - Steward
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 03:41   #24
thewarrior777
Registered User
 
thewarrior777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 795
thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Mysterious~~ View Post
are u like 10 its hippO get O not U its O learn to spell seriously its not hard to tell the difference between U nad O and u doing it intentionally cause u have spelt it with a U like 3 times in the thread
Wow grats now your officially a a ****

I will repeat it again for *******s like u
ITS HIPPU because its his nick name get it now ? or need a guide lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Poolick View Post
ur not worth mi time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
The Wall Of text has returned?



if it is so "PROVED" and so much a fact, how comes you retards were unable to botjail or even record them cheating before?

fact is, your facts are non-existant, they are actually opinions.

OPINIONS dont get **** botjailed, facts do.

fact is, LOTs of people got botjailed because the same antivirus deleted the same file.

it happened to them.

get over it and either, start recording us "noobs" whooping your ass, or stfu once and for all.


my enemies used to say on forums everyone including mods supported ME over them.... that was honestly bull****.... BUT i must say.. since i stopped spreading my common sense on this forum section little retarded wankstains like you have crawled out of the woodwork getting stupider and stupider.

maybe i should return to the forums more actively and teach you a lesson in common sense, and a further few lessons in how not to speak pure and utter bull****.

go back to the hole you call a home, and start calling it a rubbish bin like normal people.

AND


hello????? stating the obvious is MY "job", not yours, especially not yours when you cant do it to save your life. of course EVERYONE who got botjailed paid DBs to get out, people want to play their chars even if they are wrongly botjailed, TQ made it 100% clear they aint letting people out because they beleive they have correctly botjailed the people. case closed.

FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE.
Dont have time to read all this **** of urs but w/e those ****s are boters end of stry blah blah w/e u say little homie. tell it to tq

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardHero View Post
Hail to the wall!

You do bring up a good point. All that is "prooved" is that there was some sort of client edit, potentially brought on by an Antivirus program.

My suggestion to Rimura is to either get some real proof of start listing off the names of the DCO members who were on that list, lest he look like a hypocrite.
How is it going HaphNap ? btw I gave the entire link to the site soo mind reading it ? all the name are there I dont have to list anything :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Mysterious~~ View Post
LOL thats a good point and love your 2bot haph its pr0 haha
are u the neww noop to kill to ? I mean seriusly how many more ?

Tq should decrease the amount of pkp recieved by killing ppl, I get black named to easily and yet theres so much noobs I need to kill : /
__________________
FULLShiny .(D/g)

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 06-25-2010 at 03:47.
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 08:02   #25
progamer6
The Prog
 
progamer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a River
Posts: 968
progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
only thing the list proved that we had edited clients, example taking logging sound out..or our anti virus deleting TQAT.exe...doesn't mean that we bot...so w/e keep talking making yourself sound like a retard, and more and more ppl disliking u(the community was pretty funny...every1 hated u)
__________________
Glory->Volcano/Glory->Triumph->Hebby->Kylin-->Lucky 7->Neptune->Volcano
Flying~Hippo 130-130-140 pure support monk(Neptune)
232+ ca beads 250+ Shield
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 08:09   #26
krizz.
Allah died
 
krizz.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Allah isn't real. Maybe you should kill yourselves
Posts: 1,377
krizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond repute
It's the BLUEANGEL defence (high ziga lol) better than me you're a dork, worse you're a noob.

only swap dork with aimbotter
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapCrakllPop View Post
Looking for a mainly nglish speaking server

edit...nevermind
Glory Jun '05 - Aug '10

In response to anyone trying to talk back to me:

- I FB, fb is easy, get over it.
- I've played 2 archers, 2 ninjas, 2 trojans, 3 fires, 2 waters, 2 warriors
- My highest BP has been 315 out of 365 without mentor or clan or crap like that
- I've been playing since April 2005
- I paypal
- I use a warrior now instead of my pure ninja
- I'm racist, get over it.
krizz. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 11:22   #27
???TheEnigma???
Registered User
 
???TheEnigma???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ...
Posts: 7,299
???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
Dont have time to read all this **** of urs but w/e those ****s are boters end of stry blah blah w/e u say little homie. tell it to tq
RIGHT, rimjob.

first, its not ****, unlike your opinion which is a complete pile of filth, your usage of MY phrase "end of story" is not wanted, go cry somewhere else.

i am not your "homie".

tell what to TQ? tell TQ that your a retarded mother ****er? because THAT is all im telling, and TQ wont give a **** whether your brighter than a pidgeon or dumber than a parrot. BOTH of those facts are very true by the way, just because i say so, just like your claims of hax.

everyone here laughs at and pities your stupidity, i think they even pity you for being unable to face the fact you are wrong, which imho, is rather sad that you claim correctness in a world where you have couldent get proof before, because there was none, couldent get proof now,because there is none, and cant get proof in the future because there wont be any, the only "thing" you have, which IS a fact, is that 3 people (maybe more) from DS, got botjailed. but check the screenshot below, more DCOs got botjailed than DS's

and also will you notice retard, some people got listed twice (ie, two reasons leading to one botjailing).

so there is no way you can say EVERYONE on their aimbots.

and i know for a fact at least half the DS botjailed was cause of "AVG deleting TQAT" thing

other peoples reasons i havent cared to ask simply because as far as im concerned, all of them could have been botjailed for that, no need to throw pointless accusations. AS i said, you cant prove they cheat, so why cry about it? same as we cant prove DCO cheats, so we arent crying over nothing.

blue underline = DS
red underline = DCO (laura used to belong to anna, dunno whose it is now so put a question mark)

the KEY fact is rimjob, why were people listed TWICE? (as highlighted by the green star)

if your going to cry about anyone, cry about them, as they are more likely to be aimbotting or doing REAL hacks than the people listed once.

either way, you have no proof, so i suggest you shut up and save face now while you have some left.

now crawl back into your hole, formally called a bin, now to be called your death bed, and soon to be your grave on CO.

Click image for larger version

Name:	botjaillist.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	135274

btw, just for the people highlighted, i have not stated any opinion on whether you are correctly or incorrectly botjailed, i have just pointed out that those characters WERE botjailed for WHATEVER reason.


EDIT: also noticed ii_Ninja_ii is listed TWICE too.
__________________
Server:- Glory/Volcano (Merged) ------> Now on Gem World -> Turq/Diamond
Guilds:- TP/DA
Status:- HyperActive in December 2010
Barely Reading in December 2013


~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~


Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!

Last edited by ???TheEnigma???; 06-25-2010 at 11:27. Reason: forgot the pic
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 12:33   #28
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
 
Mikeyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 5,561
Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
lawl wall of text...

also lawl @ people that got jailed.
__________________
4th Element
140 Tro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 12:39   #29
???TheEnigma???
Registered User
 
???TheEnigma???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ...
Posts: 7,299
???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
lawl wall of text...

also lawl @ people that got jailed.


brought out of retirement just to tell rimjob what a **** he is, cool huh?
__________________
Server:- Glory/Volcano (Merged) ------> Now on Gem World -> Turq/Diamond
Guilds:- TP/DA
Status:- HyperActive in December 2010
Barely Reading in December 2013


~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~


Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 12:45   #30
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
 
Mikeyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 5,561
Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post


brought out of retirement just to tell rimjob what a **** he is, cool huh?
yer...um who is this noops char anyways? he is a super dco noop right?
__________________
4th Element
140 Tro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:04.