Old 05-13-2010, 12:23   #16
SaoriOx
Scatter...

SaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SaoriOx
@Weatherwax: in real combat, speed is everything (if you don't lag)

anyhow, i'm making a pure nin for assination purposes. My main's gonna be the water. I've heard that the pure water skill's gonna be a extra shield. If that's the case, i'm not going through plvl/wand to get the water/water/water lol. I'll just do the tro-war-water

I love reflect because it makes people think twice before they attack you again. Now that I think about it, having both of the ks xp skills would be awesome. I'll just get detox for those annoying fogs lol. bragging about transformations would be nice. I'm a heavy potter, so yeah, i rely on those to win fights and last through gw.

so i guess i have to make a tro and go from 1 to 130 now... oh boy, that's gonna be fun.

I really don't really want full stg's / bless because, when people attack me, i wanna be able to return the favor, even if i can't 1 hit them right away. I want some def %'s so that i can take 1 ~ 2 hits from fb/ss/herc/2h as a result of cyclone, lag, or distraction so i can pot to full hp right away. Since a water doesn't have that much hp anyways, potting shouldn't be too bad.

my fb/ss's pretty good, so i'd rather not use a 2h so that i can surprise people in gw, like, holy crap, a rev'ing water can ss?!! the only reason i'd use a 2h is to hunt down archers/fire cause it's just fun hunting other people that way ;D

anyhow, thanks for all the suggestions. Last question, does iron shirt serve any purpose whatsoever? i don't see the point in 4x def if you can't move, except, haha noob, i'm awesome.

oh yeah, does small body make you jump faster, or is it just the looks?

Last edited by SaoriOx; 05-13-2010 at 12:25.
SaoriOx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2010, 22:35   #17
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
I think its just for looks, although Ive never played a big bodied char so I couldnt tell you for sure. I prefer the small bodies to the big one just because they look better, or I think they do.

Spring - 127-110 Ninja-War

Bemers - 95 Water Tao

Mars - 120-78 War-War

Zipp - 112 Archer

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Suggestion about removing external chat: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=679598

Suggestion to change how to get to 4th stage of dis: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=684924
Autumn20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2010, 23:25   #18
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaoriOx View Post

my fb/ss's pretty good, so i'd rather not use a 2h so that i can surprise people in gw, like, holy crap, a rev'ing water can ss?!! the only reason i'd use a 2h is to hunt down archers/fire cause it's just fun hunting other people that way ;D
i have blade and spear. alt equips is great as you can fb anyone, yet if it gets close u can switch with a hotkey and beat any nixx'er you feel like lol. if someone dodges your 2h, you switch to blade and fb. and so on. its a real tricky combo if ur good at fb and 2h'ing. spear is also the POWER weapon when u need to 1hit someone because blade on a water is kinda weak lol (but fun)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2010, 05:20   #19
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Easy 130 130 130 trojan>warrior>water with a twohand second best rebirth in the game (in my opinion)
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2010, 07:01   #20
Sweetness76
Noop

Sweetness76 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Sweetness76
My main is water, so I understand the love of the class. I just don't feel right playing melee classes. I went water/war/water because, well, reflect, for one. Reflect is very handy when it works, u lose 0 hp but u still have the yellow numbers popping up showing what it would have been. I lol'd hard the first time someone reflected themselves to death on me.
As far as the gear i use, I use sdg gears and wand for lvling, and spg gears and bs for pvp. I'm not as good at pvp as I was, cuz my sparring partner quitted
I'm not full super, and the only 2 soc non-weapon I have is my cap, so I'm not massive, but put me up against someone near my bp and I usually come out on top. (Waits for zedo's pervy comments ^^)
I have over 100hp enchants on each item, but not sdg enchants. I have just under 10k hp, and 270 bp when my mentor has her good gear on.

Stop ****ting yourself over pixels on a screen, your making yourself look bad. -Detergent

Sweetness76
131water/133war/134water

and like 26 others.
Sweetness76 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2010, 20:00   #21
~~Mysterious~~

~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
go nin-war-wat and make sure u go 130 130 130 i made my first acc wat-wat-fire 110 130 130 and i regret it big time so i made my new acc 130 130 130 and waters are good long as u kno how to melee
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 03:42   #22
SaoriOx
Scatter...

SaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud ofSaoriOx has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SaoriOx
yea i could switch between spear and blade. my thought was that i use fb to force then to jump and use the shadow to look at where they'll hand. since i was the one that started the fb i'd be prepared to switch to spear melee, which, again, relies on a suprise element. i have a 110 no rb water right now. the name's not perfect but meh... the non-rb tro's lvl 90. It's SOOO much of a pain lvling a tro. I'm thinking about rbing my water at 120. If it takes that much work getting a 130 tro, i'm just gonna give up the cyclone and transformation and focus on another soc set for sdgs. a separate sdg/spg set is a great idea tho because i can both use magic and melee at the same time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: