Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2011, 19:42   #1
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly something needs to be done about soul shackle

I know everyone here is probably groaning about the reoccurring theme of soul shackle complaints, but this is new. On titan the guild war is extremely one sided, but some people still show up. It is so one sided to the point that monks are now sitting in guild jail, killing people, and locking them in guild jail so they cannot leave and return to guild war. It is also to the point where even PK arena is dominated by the same guild, so you go in there, get teamed by 3 bulkers, and then get camped by a monk who keeps soul shackling you. Sometimes there isn't even a monk there, but they will call in a monk when you die to soul shackle you. But I guess this helps tq with the problem of complaints about overpowered classes in pvp, just make it so a class can block people from pvp. Way to go ****ing it up again tq.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine

Last edited by SwichB1ade; 02-12-2011 at 19:44.
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: