Old 12-04-2014, 08:28   #46
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
i havent been on OT for years is this guy daywalker
Old 12-04-2014, 08:37   #47
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloSwifty View Post
i havent been on OT for years is this guy daywalker
Yes.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:45   #48
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Expect prices to drop to 65 per barrel. Dumb americans are producing shale oil like cray.
Old 12-04-2014, 15:32   #49
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Also please tell me how in Europe we "deserve" to have to pay $7.42 per gallon for fuel, and in the USA we pay like $2.20. How in any world does that make sense?

(Sure I know those aren't crude oil import costs and taxes etc but yeah).

America barely taps into it's own oil, typically importing it. Europe also imports, doesn't mean our price should be so many times higher.
What?
A country that uses its own resources simply is not getting the value that it can get on a world stage. Canada exports almost all its oil, there is no money in selling it to only Canadians. Canada sells imported fuel to Canadians.

Europe is not an exporter, they are users. They should have to pay a high price for something they don't have. That is the way this world works all over. If you don't have it, expect to pay for it, and that is not just talking about oil. Back to my Japan beef example.

You need to sleep for several more days.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2014, 21:49   #50
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Also please tell me how in Europe we "deserve" to have to pay $7.42 per gallon for fuel, and in the USA we pay like $2.20. How in any world does that make sense?

(Sure I know those aren't crude oil import costs and taxes etc but yeah).

America barely taps into it's own oil, typically importing it. Europe also imports, doesn't mean our price should be so many times higher.
We've dealt with upwards to 6 USD per gallon for a long period of time. When Americans see the price of gas drop to 2.2 USD per gallon we're ecstatic. Though, My state doesn't have it that low, we're at 3 USD per gallon. They're predicting it'll go back up after elections, it usually does.

Quote:
Even so, go back to my original post of why are americans always ****ing complaining about it when they have some of the cheapest in the world.

Also it wasn't until lsat year that America domestically processed more oil than it imported. It imports a LOT, and it's very spread out.

The UK imports most its oil from Norway, which is closer than Florida is to New York. Let alone the Middle East. Sure we're buying it then, but still.. doesn't equal such a huge difference between prices, nor explain why pissy americans complain it about it for their own issues.
I'm an American and I'm not complaining about the price of gas.

Quote:
I don't watch tv, or read American news really... I do speak with people though here, all of them freaking out about ****. Or blaming the fact their can't get a job on other people, even though they dropped out of everything and are ****ing morons. They blame they cant afford **** because gas prices have risen, and that living costs in America are so high compared to the rest of the world (they're not).

Edit:
I also just learnt the UK uses more domestic oil than the USA.

During the bush administration the USA was importing 70% of oil. During that same time the UK was mostly using its own with only a small fraction of imports.

During 2013 the UK produced 70% of its oil per day. Importing the remaining. Again lower imports than the USA.
Why all the hatred towards us I just don't understand? I'm offended. You were like this with Ahmed and his Egyptians. If your country is so much better why even take the trip to America, let alone live in it? You're saying we're pissy? pufffffhh!! speak for yourself. You've yet to say any positive things about us. Why bother living here?! What didn't your country have that mine did?! shesshh..
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2014, 23:32   #51
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
You were like this with Ahmed and his Egyptians.
Lols.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:05   #52
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
6 bucks per gallon is still cheap

I guess don't have to deal or do business with the kind of Americans I do. One's I speak to are seriously always complaining. Not saying they're all like that, they're not.. but loads are.. especially the ones who think the world outside America looks like North Korea or Russia (mostly the idiots I deal with).

I say I'm from the UK and they're like "well now you're in the greatest country god ever made".. I'm like **** off. lol
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2014, 01:09   #53
Promethean

Quote:
6 bucks per gallon is still cheap

I guess don't have to deal or do business with the kind of Americans I do. One's I speak to are seriously always complaining. Not saying they're all like that, they're not.. but loads are.. especially the ones who think the world outside America looks like North Korea or Russia (mostly the idiots I deal with).

I say I'm from the UK and they're like "well now you're in the greatest country god ever made".. I'm like **** off. lol
Which state are you living in?
Old 12-16-2014, 02:24   #54
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Did you at least say sorry several times?
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2014, 02:44   #55
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Did you at least say sorry several times?
Hah.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:22   #56
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
You were like this with Ahmed and his Egyptians.
You make it look like I'm running a backstreet gang with "my Egyptians". That girl is dumb as **** and clouded by emotions, I wouldn't take her country vs country statements seriously if I were you.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:17   #57
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You make it look like I'm running a backstreet gang with "my Egyptians". That girl is dumb as **** and clouded by emotions, I wouldn't take her country vs country statements seriously if I were you.
loooooooool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYVj0k4hxA0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: