Old 12-04-2014, 00:21   #31
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Oh America, the rest of the world laughs at you.

Your fuel prices are nothing. Come to Europe. You're scared by everything, even though the flu is worse than Ebola by a factor of 100. They blame everyone else for everything in this world, yet make zero change.
The rest of the world is also filled with envy by what America has.

Europe fuel prices are what they deserve to be. Europe is void of mass oil deposits.

There are mass Flu shots all over America. I don't get your Ebola rant....

Your generalizations are baseless. Do you have any specifics? America is blaming who for what? They don't make changes in the world? WTF are you babbling on about? America is the most charitable country in the world. Nah, they don't do anything good at all right? They don't try to improve the lives of people in other countries, right? That is only speaking of the government aid spread throughout the world and not including private citizens who also contribute to the world.

Just because some moron like DW2012 exists in America doesn't paint the rest of America with the same color. The guy is a middle aged idiot that can't wait for the annihilation of the earth and has been fixated on total world downfall and collapse for years. His life sucks and every post he makes proves it. Just think how wonderful his life experience will have been when he finally enters his grave without witnessing his hopeful dreams of devastation. He is a creation of the Media which he is totally oblivious to.

For every quick shot you want to make at America, I am sure you can pull an even amount of shots at your, or any other country. Digging up ridiculous events, policies or what ever the **** you want, on any country, is simple and instantaneous.

In all fairness, this whole world is full of idiots, and geniuses. What is your answer to resolving the inherent traits of humans?

None. It has been thousands of years of history on this earth that we know of, and still we are the same as ever. America makes Zero change? No, the world has made Zero change.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2014, 00:23   #32
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Are you getting slightly more coherent? Or is that just me?
Old 12-04-2014, 00:36   #33
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Are you getting slightly more coherent? Or is that just me?
Don't you have an Egyptian "friend" to cuddle and console when he displays his brainwashed ideology on this forum, or have you decided to go out all on your own now?
Get back to your call to prayer.You need more daily reinforcement of becoming another mindless sheep in the middle east. Its only a matter of time when you have no freedom of thought and do what you are commanded to think. Enjoy!
Old 12-04-2014, 00:56   #34
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Don't you have an Egyptian "friend" to cuddle and console when he displays his brainwashed ideology on this forum, or have you decided to go out all on your own now?
Get back to your call to prayer.You need more daily reinforcement of becoming another mindless sheep in the middle east. Its only a matter of time when you have no freedom of thought and do what you are commanded to think. Enjoy!
You never disappoint.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:03   #35
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The rest of the world is also filled with envy by what America has.

Europe fuel prices are what they deserve to be. Europe is void of mass oil deposits.

There are mass Flu shots all over America. I don't get your Ebola rant....

Your generalizations are baseless. Do you have any specifics? America is blaming who for what? They don't make changes in the world? WTF are you babbling on about? America is the most charitable country in the world. Nah, they don't do anything good at all right? They don't try to improve the lives of people in other countries, right? That is only speaking of the government aid spread throughout the world and not including private citizens who also contribute to the world.

Just because some moron like DW2012 exists in America doesn't paint the rest of America with the same color. The guy is a middle aged idiot that can't wait for the annihilation of the earth and has been fixated on total world downfall and collapse for years. His life sucks and every post he makes proves it. Just think how wonderful his life experience will have been when he finally enters his grave without witnessing his hopeful dreams of devastation. He is a creation of the Media which he is totally oblivious to.

For every quick shot you want to make at America, I am sure you can pull an even amount of shots at your, or any other country. Digging up ridiculous events, policies or what ever the **** you want, on any country, is simple and instantaneous.

In all fairness, this whole world is full of idiots, and geniuses. What is your answer to resolving the inherent traits of humans?

None. It has been thousands of years of history on this earth that we know of, and still we are the same as ever. America makes Zero change? No, the world has made Zero change.
The rest of the world doesn't envy America. America isn't that great (trust me, I live in America now). America has nothing great about it, other than getting movies first and the biggest military ****.

Also my ebola rant was simply ppl in media here are freaking out and you always hear people going on about ebola.. then even more crazy ppl saying how its a sign from god blah blah... its ****ing nothing other than annoying.

Anyway 4am going back sleep bai
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2014, 05:05   #36
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
You never disappoint.
You mean like.... how you bore people to death with your discussion of daily life and work on here?

Hooray!
Old 12-04-2014, 05:08   #37
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mean like.... how you bore people to death with your discussion of daily life and work on here?

Hooray!
Also please tell me how in Europe we "deserve" to have to pay $7.42 per gallon for fuel, and in the USA we pay like $2.20. How in any world does that make sense?

(Sure I know those aren't crude oil import costs and taxes etc but yeah).

America barely taps into it's own oil, typically importing it. Europe also imports, doesn't mean our price should be so many times higher.
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 12-04-2014, 05:08   #38
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
The rest of the world doesn't envy America. America isn't that great (trust me, I live in America now). America has nothing great about it, other than getting movies first and the biggest military ****.

Also my ebola rant was simply ppl in media here are freaking out and you always hear people going on about ebola.. then even more crazy ppl saying how its a sign from god blah blah... its ****ing nothing other than annoying.

Anyway 4am going back sleep bai
11 million illegal immigrants in the United States will tell you differently.

The Media is not America..............

Yah, sleep it off, you were never on.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:14   #39
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
11 million illegal immigrants in the United States will tell you differently.

The Media is not America..............

Yah, sleep it off, you were never on.
Immigration in the UK is higher than the USA per capita.

560,000 in the UK last year. In a population of only 50 million and smaller than 11 singular states. Considering most that population is England, which is smaller than like 30 states. Yeah...

Almost 900,000 "illegals" live there... Much bigger problem than USA, again highlights my point below, Americans just blame it on everyone and everything else.

Also I live here, I barely listen to the media.. but I know whats around me.. this country is good at times, but it also lacks a lot compared to europe... you spend higher taxes than all of europe for healthcare, get nothing... the overspending on military is just dumb.. People find an excuse to complain about everything, blame everyone but themselves or their own country..

RIP sweet Rachel <3

Last edited by Karyn; 12-04-2014 at 05:16.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:17   #40
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Also please tell me how in Europe we "deserve" to have to pay $7.42 per gallon for fuel, and in the USA we pay like $2.20. How in any world does that make sense?

(Sure I know those aren't crude oil import costs and taxes etc but yeah).

America barely taps into it's own oil, typically importing it. Europe also imports, doesn't mean our price should be so many times higher.
How did this relate to that post?

Supply?
Europe=We have **** all.
America =We have so ****ing much we have to sell it.

For instance Japan, Japanese beef is about ten to 15 times the cost of buying American beef, but obviously you have no sense of simple economics.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:19   #41
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Immigration in the UK is higher than the USA per capita.

560,000 in the UK last year. In a population of only 50 million and smaller than 11 singular states. Considering most that population is England, which is smaller than like 30 states. Yeah...

Almost 900,000 "illegals" live there... Much bigger problem than USA, again highlights my point below, Americans just blame it on everyone and everything else.

Also I live here, I barely listen to the media.. but I know whats around me.. this country is good at times, but it also lacks a lot compared to europe... you spend higher taxes than all of europe for healthcare, get nothing... the overspending on military is just dumb.. People find an excuse to complain about everything, blame everyone but themselves or their own country..
You barely listen to the media? Seems your rants say different.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:22   #42
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
How did this relate to that post?

Supply?
Europe=We have **** all.
America =We have so ****ing much we have to sell it.

For instance Japan, Japanese beef is about ten to 15 times the cost of buying American beef, but obviously you have no sense of simple economics.
Even so, go back to my original post of why are americans always ****ing complaining about it when they have some of the cheapest in the world.

Also it wasn't until lsat year that America domestically processed more oil than it imported. It imports a LOT, and it's very spread out.

The UK imports most its oil from Norway, which is closer than Florida is to New York. Let alone the Middle East. Sure we're buying it then, but still.. doesn't equal such a huge difference between prices, nor explain why pissy americans complain it about it for their own issues.

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 12-04-2014, 05:23   #43
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
You barely listen to the media? Seems your rants say different.
I don't watch tv, or read American news really... I do speak with people though here, all of them freaking out about ****. Or blaming the fact their can't get a job on other people, even though they dropped out of everything and are ****ing morons. They blame they cant afford **** because gas prices have risen, and that living costs in America are so high compared to the rest of the world (they're not).

Edit:
I also just learnt the UK uses more domestic oil than the USA.

During the bush administration the USA was importing 70% of oil. During that same time the UK was mostly using its own with only a small fraction of imports.

During 2013 the UK produced 70% of its oil per day. Importing the remaining. Again lower imports than the USA.

RIP sweet Rachel <3

Last edited by Karyn; 12-04-2014 at 05:33.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:32   #44
Promethean

Quote:
This is a question of government subsidies - it is not an ethics question of what is fair and what may not be fair. Why are you treating it as such? If the US couldn't afford to keep the price of taxes on oil and gas low, it would have already revised these tariffs upwards...

Quote:
Just fyi: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30284316

Five million "illegals" to become US citizens, another six million left behind.

Quote:
They blame they cant afford **** because gas prices have risen, and that living costs in America are so high compared to the rest of the world (they're not).
Have you forgotten the cost of a university education in the US?

Quote:
During 2013 the UK produced 70% of its oil per day. Importing the remaining. Again lower imports than the USA.
Link for the above reference?

Edit: Worth noting that the North Sea has already reached "peak oil". It seems unlikely that the US has reached peak oil given the current exploitation of unconventional resources.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:25   #45
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, US is so good, it's not fair.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: