Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:00   #61
shapes

shapes is on a distinguished road
Say I get a super weapon from the super pack I don't want (e.g. spear), is there a chance I can get other type of gear from the other packs still (e.g club)?
shapes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2012, 06:25   #62
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
Say I get a super weapon from the super pack I don't want (e.g. spear), is there a chance I can get other type of gear from the other packs still (e.g club)?
Good question, what's ur class? If ur warior no.. Even if ur Trojan I don't think so either the only way ud get a club would be at lvl 110 promotion and even then I'm not sure if itsa club...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2012, 13:36   #63
shadowknight122

shadowknight122 is on a distinguished road
New ninja/warrior weapons and skills

I was wondering when the new expansion for warriors and ninjas is gonna come out for IPad users
shadowknight122 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2012, 06:15   #64
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowknight122 View Post
I was wondering when the new expansion for warriors and ninjas is gonna come out for IPad users
It may still take a month or more since its yet to be announced
Old 06-28-2012, 21:12   #65
shapes

Hi it has been a while since I posted here.

On my new char, I have maxxed fast blade but it's still the red and shorter range one instead of white. Why is this?
Old 06-29-2012, 05:33   #66
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Hi it has been a while since I posted here.

On my new char, I have maxxed fast blade but it's still the red and shorter range one instead of white. Why is this?
Perhaps you have maxed it for your level, what level is you char and how many stars(lvl) is your fast blade?
Old 06-30-2012, 05:44   #67
shapes

I'm a level 83 troj with club/blade. FB is fixed and blade level 12.
Old 06-30-2012, 15:20   #68
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
I'm a level 83 troj with club/blade. FB is fixed and blade level 12.
One last question sorry.... Did you hand lvl ur fast blade or did u pay cps? If you can ask someone with same lvl fb as yours to fb in front of you and tell us If his fb looks like yours, itd be great! Thanks
Old 07-02-2012, 02:11   #69
shapes

100% hand levelled, no CPs.

Fixed fb on another acc lvl 116, still same problem.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:11   #70
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
100% hand levelled, no CPs.

Fixed fb on another acc lvl 116, still same problem.
Ok I have tested it on my char and it's a fact that fixed fast blade is red and doesn't look like its fixed... I would say its a minor bug, let's wait for Elliot's feedback and see how it goes....
Old 07-04-2012, 14:39   #71
Saphtev

Saphtev is on a distinguished road
Rebirth question

I just did my first rebirth Monk-Monk and when I went to put on two sets of beads I noticed I can only now equip one set. I don't recall reading about that in the rebirth section of losing an equipment slot. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Ureh
Saphtev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2012, 06:25   #72
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphtev View Post
I just did my first rebirth Monk-Monk and when I went to put on two sets of beads I noticed I can only now equip one set. I don't recall reading about that in the rebirth section of losing an equipment slot. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Ureh
Ok, the main issue you are having is the promotions you're lacking make sure you are at least lvl 40 then go to job center in twin city and talk to the nirvana monk there... Ask him to promote you.... If there's any problem with your attribute points ask here I can provide you some more information!
Old 07-05-2012, 23:03   #73
Saphtev

Saphtev is on a distinguished road
That solved it. Just needed to get my stat points in the right spot to get the promotions. Thanks for your help.
Saphtev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2012, 12:36   #74
shapes

Questions Part II

Since I can't find my older thread, I'll post new questions here.

1. Has fixed fast blade been fixed yet?
2. When you die, is there a chance to lose bound items (if not red name)
Old 07-22-2012, 09:50   #75
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert444 View Post
Basically what I want to learn i how will I learn to play it well without pending much of my money. It's probably tormenting but I'll try having it.
That is a huge and hard question, first of all do al the available quests and level as far as you can, secondly while doing the quests you need read what the npcs tell you because they do teach you a few things... Then to make money you need to hunt( hunt meteors, +items etc) u can also make moonboxes and such...as for knowing all about the game that only comes with time... FInd me in game and I'll teach you whatever you want to learn

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: