Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
that
umm whats a p6 super saint soul?
Cadence00 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2013, 04:11   #47
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
P6 soul is a way to enchant your equipment with better status, theres a p6 soul for every item out there, one you add the soul you become way stronger.... But in order to obtain the soul you need to kill certain bosses, the p6 souls for general items such as ring boots and necklace, are dropped by the new banshee, but somehow our server never even got that boss, everyone walks around with those so called p6 equipment because i conquer server had this boss and on the merge they brought along the items, now i do not understand why did they have the boss there and we didnt ever get it here. It needs a fix FAST.
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2013, 15:36   #48
<ishida>

<ishida> is on a distinguished road
Cp admin

We need to add the option to the cp admin like the pc version of the game, to exchange dragon balls to 215cps. It well be more convenient to lotto some more and play one arm bandit. Cps are harder to obtain with out this option and will go great with the addition of one arm bandit.
<ishida> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2013, 18:01   #49
Tim Tim

Tim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Great idea!
Tim Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2013, 05:41   #50
<ishida>

<ishida> is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim View Post
Great idea!
Thank you!

Another suggestion is to bring back the elemental arrows. It was convenient for low level characters with out good gear to level and pvp

And flags in market, it may reduce the amount of scamming. As well as sell with out losing profit on higher priced items 3% is a lot from auction. Even if it is a few flags. Even having two rows on one section. Nothing beats browsing the market looking at people's items for sale. More interactive and will reduce the world chat chatter from sales.
<ishida> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2013, 02:33   #51
WarriorFlux

WarriorFlux is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by <ishida> View Post
Thank you!

Another suggestion is to bring back the elemental arrows. It was convenient for low level characters with out good gear to level and pvp

And flags in market, it may reduce the amount of scamming. As well as sell with out losing profit on higher priced items 3% is a lot from auction. Even if it is a few flags. Even having two rows on one section. Nothing beats browsing the market looking at people's items for sale. More interactive and will reduce the world chat chatter from sales.

I think as you are being charged 3%, the 3% should either be put into higher drop rates e.g lottery/slots/pve. Or the 3% could be split between the servers top 50 player(s) on the donation board, queen/king/prince/duke.

-or just donate the 3% to Flux, i wouldn't mind 'shmiles'
Aims on conquer: email TQ until they go back to conquer online 1.0 with 115 fiery weaps!!

My best joke: "hey whats the deal with newspapers these days...i mean there not new and there not SPAPER!?"
WarriorFlux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2013, 04:33   #52
WarriorFlux

Ok, before the the economy of the servers crash, could you please implement something that is going to get more cp out of the server? Considering the only cp you get for 'free' (in other words, not from shopping mall) are from qualifier, ctf and guild war.

When you think about how much the average player is spending on lotto, slots, chi, donation board, shopping mall nothing is being paid out. Since we do not have any VIP privileges, all we get are quests/events that give us exp, study points, stg's and even dragonballs! WHICH AT THE MOMENT WE CANT EVEN SELL BECAUSE THE SERVER ECONOMY IS THAT BAD!

There is no NPC to exchance db's for cp which is probably the core problem. I can understand from a business point of view starting off the server with no npc's that can exchange the db's as the server can start creating turn over. 2 years down the line after players spending thousands of dollars you guys still have not come to some sort of understanding that the server needs to generate output to create input! Otherwise the economy is going to go down hill, players will leave, you guys will be out of pocket.

CHANGE YOUR WAYS!

lots of love Flux. 'psshht'
Aims on conquer: email TQ until they go back to conquer online 1.0 with 115 fiery weaps!!

My best joke: "hey whats the deal with newspapers these days...i mean there not new and there not SPAPER!?"
Old 08-20-2013, 04:38   #53
WarriorFlux

P.S- by bad... i mean people selling 'Super +12 -7 p6 permed 2 sdg blades' for 5,000cp, if you think we as paying customers can roll over and agree with that, think again because that is not how much an original player had to pay for something like that.

Sort it out? What exactly is our money doing?

Last edited by WarriorFlux; 08-21-2013 at 01:31.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:01   #54
Anthraxx

Anthraxx is on a distinguished road
Character

I'd love if we could log on the ipad with the characters we log on on our pc's, now you need to create a new one to play on the ipad?
Anthraxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2014, 17:37   #55
AxonP

AxonP is on a distinguished road
Angry Please Fix Super Minor weapon box

I spent 215cps to open the Super Minor weapon, And I chose a Knife and what I got is A SUPER SPAKY KNIFE level 50 with NON Upgrade. WTF Spent 215cps and I didnt get the super knife that can upgrade. Please fixed this it should be give A Super special knife that can upgrade, NOt a knife that can't upgrade. How is it worth for 215cps.

It make the players stop play this game, If the conquer online keep doing some stupid thing like this

Last edited by AxonP; 06-13-2014 at 22:46.
AxonP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: