Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 15:57   #61
1906mathieu
Mr. Bones
 
1906mathieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
1906mathieu is on a distinguished road
hi,

How many days would it take for maintenance.? Please reply so that i can reset mu schedule..

Thanks....
1906mathieu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 18:37   #62
Saphtev
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 12
Saphtev is on a distinguished road
I have 15 +1 scraps and everytime I click to use, it says I need 15 +1 scraps to make. So I am not understanding why I cant make if I have all the parts.
Saphtev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 19:16   #63
1906mathieu
Mr. Bones
 
1906mathieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
1906mathieu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphtev View Post
I have 15 +1 scraps and everytime I click to use, it says I need 15 +1 scraps to make. So I am not understanding why I cant make if I have all the parts.
Me too.. One thing during TQ, can you make the color of each team names different? It would be nice to know who is who.. Red color for enemy and Blue for allies... thank you
1906mathieu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 19:49   #64
Tigon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Tigon is on a distinguished road
Some info on when the servers are gong to be back up would be AWSOME! About to say the forget conquer and defeat it off my iPad, this is dumb, not giving us an update!
Tigon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 13:36   #65
1906mathieu
Mr. Bones
 
1906mathieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
1906mathieu is on a distinguished road
hi.. Again i cant log in.. i was about to have a good transaction.. i just log in to iconquer server to inquire aboit a friend and when i went back to golden apple it stuck up... i guess buying cps for this week is not advisable... Already deleted and install CO 3 times... Any update or advice will be highly appreciated...
1906mathieu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 21:04   #66
cherokee98
NightOfWar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5
cherokee98 is on a distinguished road
Angry Logging in...

I've been trying to log on to golden apple and cannot... I know it's not an iPad problem because I have three and none of them work... It seems to me that it's an ip address problem because I can't get on here but once I got to my friends house i was allowed to get on... So can you guys let me know what's going on? I've reinstalled the app several times restarted my iPad and relogged onto my Internet restarted my router... So what's up?
cherokee98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2012, 19:23   #67
JRM
Registered User
 
JRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
JRM is on a distinguished road
The beautician only has a face model (five times).
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 11:09   #68
SaintChiron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5
SaintChiron is on a distinguished road
Dear GM, BUG REPORT:
1. When I get disconnected and login again, the guild name display above my name disappear and just shows my rank 2. It seems like we cannot change the guild announcement, it just doesn't show up after we finish typing and click ok
3. when I was disconnected at frozen grotto 2 and login again, the environment turned pitch black other than the monsters... Anyone have similar problems?
SaintChiron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 22:30   #69
ijathatake
St☆R
 
ijathatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 29
ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigon View Post
Some info on when the servers are gong to be back up would be AWSOME! About to say the forget conquer and defeat it off my iPad, this is dumb, not giving us an update!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintChiron View Post
Dear GM, BUG REPORT:
1. When I get disconnected and login again, the guild name display above my name disappear and just shows my rank 2. It seems like we cannot change the guild announcement, it just doesn't show up after we finish typing and click ok
3. when I was disconnected at frozen grotto 2 and login again, the environment turned pitch black other than the monsters... Anyone have similar problems?

I think i saw this similar post at co ipad facebook... Is it you?
__________________
Ijattony(GoldenApple)
ijathatake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 10:28   #70
JX1983
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 19
JX1983 is on a distinguished road
Hi don't mind me can I ask is there a bug or somehow something wrong with the purchasing of cps? The loading of the app store seems forever and then the whole page seems to hang at loading page there..
JX1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 03:23   #71
Silentstorm
Registered User
 
Silentstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Silentstorm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JX1983 View Post
Hi don't mind me can I ask is there a bug or somehow something wrong with the purchasing of cps? The loading of the app store seems forever and then the whole page seems to hang at loading page there..
Yeah, mine won't load either! It just gets stuck on connecting to AppStore, please wait

Please can you fix it ASAP

Thanks
Overlord Lvl 101 fire Taoist iConquer
Silentstorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 13:45   #72
gracegsx
CO Addict
 
gracegsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
gracegsx is on a distinguished road
Cancelling Couples Pk Tournament Quest

I got married just to take part in Couples PK Tournament and then got divorced right after. However the Couples PK Tournament shows up on my accepted quest list still and I can't quit it.

Is there a way to remove it? I often look like I can't make up my mind which way I want to go as I am constantly initiating & cancelling auto-pathing when I try to go northeast.

If there is no work around then def a bug worth squashing.

Thanks!
__________________

Violentlips
130 > 130 > 135 Pure Ninja
GoldenApple
gracegsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 13:53   #73
gracegsx
CO Addict
 
gracegsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
gracegsx is on a distinguished road
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggg

Oh and while I am here. Ever since CO went down for a couple of days back on 5/14/12, the lag, freezing & disconnects have gotten progressively worse with each passing day.

Prior to 5/14 I had seamless gameplay, today I got disconnected or froze 7 times.

Massive amounts of players are non stop complaining about it on world chat. Those same people are too lazy to take 2-5 min to submit the problem to support so I figured I would do it cause I am just a little less lazy then they are.

If you need confirmation just log in and ask if the lag has been bothersome and you will get an eyefull I assure you.

Is this a known issue and is it being worked on?

Still love CO even with LAG but would much prefer it without!
Thanks so much!
__________________

Violentlips
130 > 130 > 135 Pure Ninja
GoldenApple
gracegsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 17:25   #74
expadaloco
Ninja
 
expadaloco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: La Linea
Posts: 49
expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Garment/unique mount armor wont show

Recently (today) the Garment permanent wont show anymore when equiped, same for the mount armor.

I did restart the game a couple of times while doing 2rb quest for which sometimes the map is a bit misplaced which places your char and mobs in a black field. Restarting again solves that issue, but destroyed the garment / mount armor looks.

Since then I tried taking armor off, equip again, strip till underwear and put everything back, restart game etc nothing seems to solve the mount armor and garment issue although equiped.

Not urgent though its just cosmetic but do like the looks sometimes. May next server maint will solve the issue if not it is a weird bug.
__________________
Expat PureNinja lvl 131

Eu quero tchu, eu quero tcha....
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 18:17   #75
smax_PT
N00bMod
 
smax_PT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,241
smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by expadaloco View Post
Recently (today) the Garment permanent wont show anymore when equiped, same for the mount armor.

I did restart the game a couple of times while doing 2rb quest for which sometimes the map is a bit misplaced which places your char and mobs in a black field. Restarting again solves that issue, but destroyed the garment / mount armor looks.

Since then I tried taking armor off, equip again, strip till underwear and put everything back, restart game etc nothing seems to solve the mount armor and garment issue although equiped.

Not urgent though its just cosmetic but do like the looks sometimes. May next server maint will solve the issue if not it is a weird bug.
That's not a bug it's an option lolz, go under the options menu there are a few boxes u can chek at the bottom, chose the cheked one to garm
__________________
Server: GoldenApple
Character: smax
Class: Pure Monk
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140

Last edited by smax_PT; 05-30-2012 at 17:06.
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:28.


You Rated this Thread: