View Poll Results: I would like to here this when my character kills a monster that drops a DB
A 2 9.09%
B 9 40.91%
no, i like the current one 11 50.00%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 20:14   #46
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
neither of these sounds can come close to the current one

Ive made my own that I uploaded, u can hear it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=PL&hl=pl&v=oHg5SJYRHA0
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2011, 14:44   #47
rainofchaos

rainofchaos is on a distinguished road
back in the day, i replaced the bell sound with something alot more prominent, like me screaming "OHMYGOD!!!" in sound recorder lol, i tried to change the sound again recently and instead of putting my sound in there for the met/db drop it just removed the sound altogether just let us make our own sound, id be fine with that
rainofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2011, 07:00   #48
PinkyBastard

PinkyBastard is on a distinguished road
I think this will attract everyone's attention if a DB would drop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q
PinkyBastard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 05:35   #49
easaas

easaas is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Good Thanks
easaas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 08:03   #50
tttony666

tttony666 is on a distinguished road
these sounds are great but would be better for mets because Db drops rarely
tttony666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 05:41   #51
bazemad

bazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond repute
current one for db and one of those for meteors
Old 11-28-2011, 11:32   #52
JEDI_007

JEDI_007 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenxiaoxia View Post
Lots of players complain that the current sound of DB dropping is too close to the meteor dropping's, so we are going to make a new sound. Here are two sounds we made, please listen and choose the one you like.
I like "A" better because "B" sounds very similar to the monk skill Oblivion.
JEDI_007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2012, 22:33   #53
DJ-Rabit

DJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond reputeDJ-Rabit has a reputation beyond repute
How about allowing custom sound settings where players can pick the sound of a met drop, db drop or other items drop
DJ-Rabit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2012, 02:22   #54
Dasket

Dasket is on a distinguished road
change the db drop sound to dave chappelle yelling *Chich Ching. im rich b#@%$!*

that is my request.
Dasket is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 07:56   #55
EvoArch
Icarus

EvoArch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Wow, that would be epic. Should change the music for a min or so for everyone on the server.
The problem with that is everone would try and pk the db getter or stand above it until they can pick it up. That needs to stop. I hate losing my drops

Cpt.Secksy: as of now pure wat 117 (going to 120)

icarus-arch-arch 127 (semi-active)

Evolution
Guild-Student Council
EvoArch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 11:54   #56
DLinDebt
OnTheMark

DLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DLinDebt Send a message via Yahoo to DLinDebt Send a message via Skype™ to DLinDebt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonxballo View Post
How about the dropped dragonball and a meteor go straight in your inventory. This would be amazing for high leveled archers like me who hunt in BI and ape and who dont hear the met or DB drop half the times.

There would also be no noobs camping over your met or db so they could take although if it was a db Id probably pk them.
lol your nicer then me...i pk any one that trys to steal my drops...they get asked once to move and if they dont i move them
Old 05-24-2012, 11:57   #57
DLinDebt
OnTheMark

DLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DLinDebt Send a message via Yahoo to DLinDebt Send a message via Skype™ to DLinDebt
Quote:
Originally Posted by maded23 View Post
ya need something so annoying you have to pick it up ASAP something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSlogBQDPA
wow yep that certainly woke me up lol
Old 06-02-2012, 07:06   #58
Nespheratu

Nespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond repute
Sound A. Sucks its not predominant.
Sound B. Sucks its not predominant.

Should be a nice big sounds like a guy half yelling "DRAGONBALL"
Or you should allow client editing for sounds and skins only. And like SS FB etc. As long as they don't change the program files.
Event have "official" client edits.... something. A customizable game will bring in new players.... even have a slogan for it "Whats you Conquer Look Like?" see sounds good huh?
$TQ 
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Botters WHERE Clue > '0'") or die(mysql_error()); 
$RESULT mysql_num_rows($TQ);
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
"They just dont get it!";
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Nespheratu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 07:11   #59
Nespheratu

Nespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLinDebt View Post
lol your nicer then me...i pk any one that trys to steal my drops...they get asked once to move and if they dont i move them
You ask them too move? I just kill them cause they never listen anyway.
$TQ 
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Botters WHERE Clue > '0'") or die(mysql_error()); 
$RESULT mysql_num_rows($TQ);
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
"They just dont get it!";
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Nespheratu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 16:27   #60
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suY06PVK_bI

This would be the ideal sound considering how rare a db drop is ^^.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: