Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 02:15   #1
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Where are they now?

Anyone who has VH1 (or at least had it in the 90s) knows about the show "Where are they now?" that they had. Just about old stars, and what they're doing now that they aren't the idols they were.
So that's what this thread is! If you're a vet, what have you been doing? If you know one, what are they up to? Get em in here!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 21:29   #2
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know why this is under the returning players section but anyways...

Who am I?
I am/was the Warrior Durant from pyramid. One of the 2nd generation warriors who fought on the server of Pyramid taking up the torch after other greats left to the server split Beauty and Beast.

What was I known for?
On the server not that much really as I Warrior and not trojan, but the most memorable things about me would probably be:
  1. Ultimate leader of the Defenders guild.
  2. Deputy leader of the ArchAngels guild under DoC
  3. Hated botters and constantly got in trouble for pking botting trojans in mc.
  4. Only warrior to go to war with Viet (a high level botting trojan) was probably the highlight of my playing days.
  5. First +12 shield on pyramid (although still didnt save me from trojan's attack)

Other than that (although I may have forgotten a few) I was more known for my work on the forums. An avid suggestions noob, I stayed in that section (my first post in my server chit chat didnt come till almost 3 months after my registration date) . After some time I was modded and did some more work on the forums till I resigned in Nov 08.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?
After my resignation, been working on finishing up my college classes. So far havent failed a class yet (knocks on wood). As for game playing, I still jones for a good mmo but not currently playing any. Will I return to CO? Probably not. I still see no reason to return (plus client deleted from desktop long ago) but who knows what the future holds. Maybe pigs will get robotic wings in the future...
Old 12-30-2009, 00:40   #3
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I dont know why this is under the returning players section but anyways...

Who am I?
I am/was the Warrior Durant from pyramid. One of the 2nd generation warriors who fought on the server of Pyramid taking up the torch after other greats left to the server split Beauty and Beast.

What was I known for?
On the server not that much really as I Warrior and not trojan, but the most memorable things about me would probably be:
  1. Ultimate leader of the Defenders guild.
  2. Deputy leader of the ArchAngels guild under DoC
  3. Hated botters and constantly got in trouble for pking botting trojans in mc.
  4. Only warrior to go to war with Viet (a high level botting trojan) was probably the highlight of my playing days.
  5. First +12 shield on pyramid (although still didnt save me from trojan's attack)

Other than that (although I may have forgotten a few) I was more known for my work on the forums. An avid suggestions noob, I stayed in that section (my first post in my server chit chat didnt come till almost 3 months after my registration date) . After some time I was modded and did some more work on the forums till I resigned in Nov 08.

After my resignation, been working on finishing up my college classes. So far havent failed a class yet (knocks on wood). As for game playing, I still jones for a good mmo but not currently playing any. Will I return to CO? Probably not. I still see no reason to return (plus client deleted from desktop long ago) but who knows what the future holds. Maybe pigs will get robotic wings in the future...
<3 Suggestions Senate.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 10:55   #4
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Anyone who has VH1 (or at least had it in the 90s) knows about the show "Where are they now?" that they had. Just about old stars, and what they're doing now that they aren't the idols they were.
So that's what this thread is! If you're a vet, what have you been doing? If you know one, what are they up to? Get em in here!
I began playing Conquer in 2004 and it was hard getting used too, however the more updates came the more respect I and many other players obtained for TQ. I decided to just drop university and began the quest to apply for a job in china at the TQ 'headquarters' (rumor goes it is some basement) ofcourse I did not get accepted because without proper qualification for such a high level company as TQ digital. so I decided to buy myself an appartement in the middle of china and began working in a chinese restaurant.

After awhile I was kicked out of work, because I refused chopping dog meat.
It just felt wrong to go so far back in ancient history to kill someones pet. so I decided to become a chinese pimp thats when business became booming after recruiting some hoe's and getting them employed at the TQ helpdesk I was finnaly accepted in and "Mister Fu Li Hung Whoe Shi Bah" decided I could become something what the helpdesk seems to call a 'designer'

So that is my story, by the way Hemp can you please visit my office in 2 minuts, it is on the second corner to the left after the wooden crates with illegal immigrants and chinese fireworks, Thanks.

Last edited by Beyrone; 12-30-2009 at 10:58.
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 12:32   #5
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Don't think June 2006 counts as a real veteran but its more of a veteran then most.

I'll follow Durants lead in layout xD

Who am I?

My journey in Conquer Online started around the summer holidays in June 2006. Had a few months off, most friends were on vacation and I was bored and sitting home alone for a week. So what to do, I started browsing some mmorpg sites and watched some screenshots. I found this one and figured, hey why not.

When I started playing I began to like this game, thus kept playing it in the free time I had back then. I was only a nublet trojan at the level of 44 after a month (ah the good days), and took my liking in wearing 2 cutlasses. Together with a haircut which was presented back then I was the spitting image of prince of persian back then, which got my liking =p. So time passed, met more friends and strived for a few items. After I hit level 50 I finally acquired my first goal, getting full unique. Without knowing and only realizing until later, one of my unique cutlasses was a poison one! Back then there wasn't a note which said "it has a hidden blabla" and I bet the guy that sold it to me didn't know either. I was always wondering why some poison affect popped up now and then. Weeks passed and at a certain point I hit level 65. It was then When I joined my first guild. New~Romantics was its name. I had a lot of fun in that guild and a lot of people to look up to. one of the leaders was a trojan-archer level 130 which back then was simply awesomeness. We had a lot of fun, and at the level of 82 combined with a lot of AC chattering I finally got a full elite set +2-+3 with super non soc weapons +3. During that time lottery was introduced. I found this weird new thing in my inventory under my money and it was named CPs. No idea what it did, figured it were some quest points or something but I did not care. Suddenly several system messages were made. that person was so lucky to win that, that person won that and so on. So I was like okay, after selling my met scrolls which I gathered after some hunting time, I finally got to 6kk. So I happily went to the shops to buy a dragonball (something I always did when I had enough monies) and suddenly saw people were asking 25 mil for it. I didn't know what happened but it sure as hell made me look less happy. I figured it was for that lottery event (yea I thought it was an event..) and figured I should wait. Then after time passed my loot started to become less, the DB prices kept rising to 40mil (QQ) and I had problems with making money. I figured that was the time to do something else and started to level. After a few months (now we arrive at let's say October 2008) I finally was ready to reborn as a 130 trojan. During that time I also joined the strongest guild on the server (no idea how I got in there since it only had like 20 members) and joined them for guildwar where I did some marvelous kills too (imagine in these modern days me as a 220 BP'er killing off some 280 BP'ers). I started to be annoyed by the botters when I rbed into warrior. That is when I started to record them. I saw on the forum how vidsters approved them one after the other and I felt intrigued. Shortly after around December 2008 I joined the vidster team. (Joined the forum at march 2008 to be able to converse to Evelyin because she botjailed the wrong char. I made a screenshot with my noob tao about a non rb warrior using 2 weapons and she botjailed my tao instead of the warrior -.-". Had a mail shortly after with her apologize )

So where was I.. o yes so I was being the nublet tro-war, instead of lvling myself I was just sitting in stacks, mainly of conondrum and lady royale (2 forum members which most of you probably seen around). After they plvled me to let's say 70 I started lvling myself again and you know good geared wars level fast, so I hit 120 after 2 days. Didn't take much time for me to hit 130 once again. Then talismans, ninja's and new jumping speed got added. I felt a bit lost since ninja's where like..the pwning class. I decked out with a few super +6 talis early at the release and made kills I couldn't have made otherwise. When time passed, people started quitting one by one. I too felt like quitting momentarily at that time and stopped playing for about 6 months. After that I came back, seeing barely any of my friends still playing and the guildwar tables had turned. I left with a beautiful strike of over 5 months of winning gw, seeing my guild had entirely quit (karflukigirl was one of those leaders, most of you will know her too). so yea summer 2009, I started playing a bit again although the game had changed for the worse with toxic fog, high bonus talismans and so on. I rounded up with a mate and we plvled our ass off with lesser gears, finished around 50 waters when sdg's were still worth 5 dbs. Combined with the promo Dbs we had quite the cash at that time. So we marketed a little bit with it and managed to round up with close to full 2 soc. Then we decided we needed a good char to place the gear on. The ninja which I tested that class with before I quit was still level 110 and we decided to take him to the top. a few days later he was a ninja-warrior for exactly 5 days because then he rbed into trojan. Thus the first ninja-war-trojan on the server Aquarius was born. (yes even after 6 months of ninja being there, there was no ninja-war-tro around). Taking turns in lvling it, it got to 130 in a flash. Later on many to follow our leads since that combo is brilliant. Prior to the second rbing of that char, I rbed my first tro-war to water, still the best water combo around! I mean.. waters are support, if you are being chased by a tao that hits 1.4k on you and he has higher bp, fog won't help you. Cyclone rev on the other hand is just godlike. We plvled a bit more, gears kept evolving and now it is at 302 BP (with mentor yes but hes almost always on, if not on his keyboard he is still afk somewhere). When times changed, new sides were formed. Deciding to keep fighting the same enemies which offended me time after time, I kept with the guild which now a large chunk of it is Egyptian. Most know how to behave, others are the nail on my coffin. We have a lot of in-fights but we share one common goal. making sure the other guys don't win Outfield we are enemies, against the enemy guild we are united. Thus being able to form an alliance that still holds until today and has not lost any gws the last half year since my return. (except one, yeap it was ramadan lol so half of them weren't there). and yea now we arrived at this point, full of drama and nonsense on our server. I joined royalty but my chars aren't all that great on it yet, great gw tho xD.

Well that is my wall of text..
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 13:18   #6
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
Who am I?
I am Hebby - I started my Conquer adventure in October 2003 on the English server which was later renamed to Server 1 and then to Dragon. (If anyone who was not around then wondered why - the first three servers were named after the gems in the game - after dragon gem got renamed from Sad gem) Just after Archers were added to the game. In aure of their lovely winged garments I decided to make one. (Yes Im superficial, I made it because it looked pretty lol). I witnessed the first reborn on Conquer and played for a while with most of the game still in chinese and going through translation.

This is rather a long story! lol....
I saw the introduction of paypal to the game! This brought upon many shiny items!!

This is starting to feel like a brief history of conquer =.= anyway you get the gist that I played through it all lol... Im thinking going through 6 years of what I done might be a tad long......

What was I known for?
In my server (before studies took me away from playing) I was known for being one of the stronger players on the server and arch enemy to MECHSerac (in game). I was / am known throughout the community as moderating - once upon a time I was a rather harsh mod lol. All you now be thankful I calmed down a bit .
I was nominated to have a server named after me. To those who done so, I am always honored by it.

Hmmm what have I been doing? I still moderate the forum, I enjoy the community on here. My game playing is rather limited lately. However I did start playing on Royalty! My game time has been rather limited due to studies; I am currently in grad school and teach in local primary schools also.

I have enjoyed being part of the development of the game seeing it grow for an ever changing community. I would like to have the time to revist the power leveling spawns I once spent countless hours in and to also take part in guild wars once again.

I met many wonderful people from here

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 19:42   #7
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Errm. I'm Oblivinator and I am originally from Dragon Server. I played there for a short while as a water tao. After Dragon split, I went on to Diamond. There I continued playing as a water tao and I eventually reborned. After some time I started to fb with some friends and got decent at it. I was fairly good as a water-water but that just wasn't my calling.

When Diamond split to Neptune, I moved there and left all my friends on Diamond. That's when I decided to quit there for good and moved on to Justice.

On Justice server I became very well known around many servers. I started off as a complete nobody. Eventually I leveled up and made a name for myself. In the end I became a 130-130-134 trojan-trojan-trojan. I used to be decent at fb back then and I'm ok now. But most people that watched my videos from back in the day ended up copying my name on several servers. I guess I should be happy that others copy me lol.

I'm basically known for my long debates on forums. Or just general long replies. As for the game, I'm known for fbing I guess? Mainly my videos. But I took them down =]. Most servers that I have played on end up knowing me. I love fighting people even when the odds are against me.

Right now I'm playing on Liberty Server as a 130-88 trojan-trojan. I one day hope that pure trojans will get a skill. Nonetheless, I love being pure. Just makes you and others know that you stuck to your class and didn't want to budge from it. In my opinion, pure is the way to go. You get to know your class better and play it for much more than it's worth.
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Oblivinator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 18:00   #8
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Who am I?
I'm T.I.Marbury . started playing on Server 3.. later named Kylin in early 2004 (Janurary i think.. if not Feburary). anyway i started as an archer and got to lvl like 50 and started mining. second gem i mined was a super rainbow gem. HOLEH ****! so i put it in my elite 2 soc bow and became a flaming homo with my rainbow effects. so anyway i was so noob that i didn't kno u dropped gear if u were red name so i killed some noobs at ape for fun turned red got owned dropped all my gear and quit... BUT I WAS BACK like a month later making a fire tao. then i started to get better. got to lvl 80 or so and hunted in ape spawns all day. fun times.... once i got to 100 i got a water reborn from a friend and later made it water tro tro... then from there i bloomed into a top player on kylin then moving to temple artemis and later pharos when i quit due to item mall, potency and all that good stuff.

What was I known for?
Kylin had a great guild war going on for a good while so i joined SPB and went to gw and got owned at first. But once i lvled to 120 later 130 and such i became a top fber, pretty good im not gonna brag. made some 2 socs with my uber luck, plvled waters for awhile and was well off.

Alot of people hated me as i was part of many guilds with a small group of friends that pked the whole server basicly... this was more when we spilt and asylum went to saturn... things were boring so we spiced it up. then also moving to temple we continued this..

Was A HUGE BOTTER in my server... used ***** like u wouldn't believe at one point running 5-6 clients botting all over the place for a long time b4 it got fixed and then was a pay to use bot. when that happened i kinda stopped using it but i did get my hands on a few cracks for maybe a week or so but i stopped by then.

People tryed to get me banned but never cuz they knew i botted but couldn't catch me. they even tryed to make vids of me pking claiming speed hack and aimbot which i never used because thats just ***...

O YA im also known for my Bulk Pack Guide xD. made in 3 christmas' ago. in my sig if u haven't seen it.

Quit the game about 2 years ago... im guessing. now in college majoring in architecture.. living my new life but i still come on forums for memory sake and to chat with some friends i made over the years on here. . I now play an MMO called Atlantica Online in my spare time during breaks and stuff. After i quit co i played countless mmo's and some of them were pretty good where i made new friends and started new adventures with ppl and reminded me of my co carreer. so far i played co the longest out of any mmo i played. co i played for about 4 years and the next closest is probably atlantica which i have been playing for alittle over a year and the rest were under a year...

T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2010, 16:14   #9
used9999
Banned

used9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond repute
cool story bro.

Hook me up with some of your girl. Is Hemp your ***** too? I like to hump him/her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
I began playing Conquer in 2004 and it was hard getting used too, however the more updates came the more respect I and many other players obtained for TQ. I decided to just drop university and began the quest to apply for a job in china at the TQ 'headquarters' (rumor goes it is some basement) ofcourse I did not get accepted because without proper qualification for such a high level company as TQ digital. so I decided to buy myself an appartement in the middle of china and began working in a chinese restaurant.

After awhile I was kicked out of work, because I refused chopping dog meat.
It just felt wrong to go so far back in ancient history to kill someones pet. so I decided to become a chinese pimp thats when business became booming after recruiting some hoe's and getting them employed at the TQ helpdesk I was finnaly accepted in and "Mister Fu Li Hung Whoe Shi Bah" decided I could become something what the helpdesk seems to call a 'designer'

So that is my story, by the way Hemp can you please visit my office in 2 minuts, it is on the second corner to the left after the wooden crates with illegal immigrants and chinese fireworks, Thanks.

Last edited by Deveno; 01-27-2010 at 15:16.
used9999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2010, 22:25   #10
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
Who am I?
Well i dont really remeber when i joined but dragon was the only server i was in a guild SupremKnights and ShaolinHeroes something like that then a year later or 2 i dont remeber well i moved to faith server i was one of the first tro acc made over there.

i got strong and building the char was not much as dificult as now these days i joined an american guild ProjectMayem it was nice lot of english talkers and i had fun pking a lot and getting there gears years later the Egyptians came and i moved to my last and better guild of all faith server Templarknights guild we won gw some years and the Egyptians could not win so they start using hax and we jailed a bunch of them almost all the botjail thread in faith was recorded by tk members game was really fun those days so GW where.

Later the talisman came so in order to keep winning we had to buy more dbs but we dindt so we just saw the end when talisman zaps 1k and stuff we start realizing the game was gonna turn into crap the waters where useless they died so easy plus dodge effect was gone and that was so sad cus i had 2 acc a trojan and a fire trojan_lord and Firehell so a few months Super guild war came and that was our last showdown of TK guild We won all the members with good gears sold all there items fast because they knew they worth money and later there not gonna worth more than 400 usd so almost all them sold there acc and

What was I known for?
1.My friends called me SS masta !
2.Egy killer
3.Egys called me speed hacker aimboter and lot of stuff
4.My fire was one of the best so my trojan was

Well i quit co when tali came i was still in the forums so i saw this classic co thing i was excited when i first saw it i though it was gonna be like the old days i made an archer lvl 15 but i saw lotto still active and lot of botters so i saw the end of it already so then i start looking for a new mmorpg and i saw one of the best free games out there beats runes of magic so easly
its Allods online so i started to be a beta tester i was impress by the gaming and the feature it had and the rest of the stuff i do are this

play basketball,play allods,school,work,go out ,gf and you know life

AND I DONT REGRET LEAVING THAT THE BEST THING I DID

but co 1.0 was the ****zzzz really sad that how the game turned into
Guild:TemplarKnights

League of Legends
Moktezuma Lvl 30
Im over 1350 wins NORMAL ( dont add me if youre noob )
League Rank : Silver division 2

Dead Frontier ( Only zombie mmo good out there )
Moktezuma Soldier Level 65
1WEP Ironsight
2WEP Vulcan
3WEP Titanium Blades
Clan Guerreros Jaguar

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2010, 16:32   #11
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
Who am I?

I'm heavens_fury, started Co in summer '05, my bf at the time played and got me into it and i played untill summer '09 although hadn't really been playing since the introduction of BP/Talis and Ninjas, just logged on to talk to people.

I played on Dragon server, split to cinderella and then merged with Snowwhite

What was I known for?

Not alot really, i was well known on dragon and cinderella just for being nice and friendly xD i helped alot of people and had alot of friends didn't do much pking either.

I'm known on forum for pretty much the same thing and for being one of the nicer mods to grace the forum i quit modding twice due to real life stuff taking over ^_^

Well i was modding up untill summer '09 and i finished my degree in rl then i did alot of travelling, i met my now fiance through CO and i'm in the process of permanently moving to the US (i'm living here off and on just now )

i'm not entirely sure what the future holds but right now it's looking good i currently play atlantica online, although not to the extend i ever played co lol
Old 01-21-2010, 19:13   #12
Butter
Old Skool

Butter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond repute
I play deltron...

Deltron was the first full dual fire of english co, Was in compeition with FeiChangDao from dragon
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 13:55   #13
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I play deltron...

Deltron was the first full dual fire of english co, Was in compeition with FeiChangDao from dragon
... Not true.. I guess you didn't follow Diamond after it split from Dragon

My name is Janix. I have had several characters, achievements, and '1sts' (too many to name, and nobody would believe me if i told them! ). I have played CO on and off since the beginning.

I'm 6 years older than i was when i started , too much has happened since then.

Hi to anyone i know or that knows me,

Last edited by Janix; 01-25-2010 at 13:59.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 15:01   #14
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
... Not true.. I guess you didn't follow Diamond after it split from Dragon

My name is Janix. I have had several characters, achievements, and '1sts' (too many to name, and nobody would believe me if i told them! ). I have played CO on and off since the beginning.

I'm 6 years older than i was when i started , too much has happened since then.

Hi to anyone i know or that knows me,
I remember all of em and you. Hmm seems stalkerish =x
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2010, 08:52   #15
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
I remember all of em and you. Hmm seems stalkerish =x
haha
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: