Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 12:36   #76
Hayze

Hayze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by atriel View Post
Are you very sure they hired programmers and it isn't the 'infinite monkey theorem'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Get a lot of monkeys and let them hammer away on a keyboard. Run whatever they hammered through and see if it works.

Staff B : Voila! something that works! Let's implement it and call it something like The Epic CO, Generation Z.

Staff A : Do we check if there are any bugs or glitches?

Staff B : Who the hell cares about bugs and glitches. It's just going to waste our time and slow down the implementaion of this epicness. They're gullible enough to keep on playing and spending real life money. This is going to help us buy that new BMW Cabriolet.

*CLAPS*

It's soooooo true.... *wipes tears*

Check out www.myspacemusic.com/drknezzendless

For some of my Music!!! Tight beats!!
Hayze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 06:36   #77
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've had enough sense to quit this game and moved on to another game at my friends' insistence. I can easily grind an hour and gain about 100k of in game coins over there. Never even came close to 50k even after grinding for 3 hours straight in CO.

It's just a big toxic fog fest in CO now. Everyone's a ninja xxx xxx and the only way of pvp now is toxic fog followed by zap. If you're a pure ninja, toxic fog, run, gain stamina and come back to dual blade or whatever skill you call it.

Seriously, come back to a game where there's only one way of pvping? I think NOT!!!

Come back to your ineffective and ambiguous ways of dealing with cheaters and botters? I think NOT!!!

Come back to your game where your only concern is to get players to spend more money rather than providing us with a wholesome entertaining game? I think NOT!!! I almost made my water full +12 but I stopped in time to realise my foolishness in sinking money into a game where the game staff hasn't even got an ounce of integrity or intelligence in their bones.

So please TQ stop sending me emails anymore. I'm not interested in any of your promos or events. When we used to play, there wasn't so much an ounce of interest in us players or our opinions. Now you want us back? NOOOOooooooo thanks but still NO!!!
Quote:
WAY TO GO TQ!!!

You introduce a new feature of alt equips and at the same time introduce a few more unintended 'features' and you guys aren't even sure if it's an intended feature or just a bug or a glitch. You want us to come back to your game???

You must be kidding right? Either that or your whole staff is 'brain damaged' and delusional from smoking too much Ice.

Back when your oh so 'competent' programmers couldn't fix the poison blade bug, it was turned into a 'feature'. With this bow and melee weapon bug fest, I can foresee your 'competent and worldclass' programmers resorting to calling this a 'feature' as well.

WAY TO GO TQ!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

/sarcasm
Quote:
Are you very sure they hired programmers and it isn't the 'infinite monkey theorem'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Get a lot of monkeys and let them hammer away on a keyboard. Run whatever they hammered through and see if it works.

Staff B : Voila! something that works! Let's implement it and call it something like The Epic CO, Generation Z.

Staff A : Do we check if there are any bugs or glitches?

Staff B : Who the hell cares about bugs and glitches. It's just going to waste our time and slow down the implementaion of this epicness. They're gullible enough to keep on playing and spending real life money. This is going to help us buy that new BMW Cabriolet.
Just for the lol quoted all.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2010, 04:14   #78
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
I thought this post was a joke when I first read the topic............... Did somebody smoking something?
Old 03-20-2010, 12:54   #79
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealŪ View Post
I thought this post was a joke when I first read the topic............... Did somebody smoking something?
started by a paid mod.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2010, 18:03   #80
Palidan
Quit

Palidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond reputePalidan has a reputation beyond repute
why can i not 1 hit an archer TQ? i should always be able to one hit an archer.

Server: Crystal

Li_Mu_Bai_BR speaks to QuiGon : i no die for noobs

Jorge and i having some fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FxKIcUwwT8
Palidan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2010, 09:11   #81
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
Archers 1 hit people in real life.
Old 03-24-2010, 21:03   #82
ablooba

ablooba is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutter View Post
Why would ANYONE want to come back to this game?

I think it's TQ's way of trying to get yet even more money.
this guy is a fat virgin hacker
Old 04-01-2010, 15:35   #83
ruleroftheabbys
God

ruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond reputeruleroftheabbys has a reputation beyond repute
Joe Biden's Testicles,
That's All.

people actually still play and so called quitters still come back to forums,
for like the millionth time, to once again nag about something released or try to co-decide ****. while in the end it doesn't mean crap.
/semi-hypocrism

Ngoh Ngoi Lei
wai.

Bleep!
One Story's End Is Another's Beginnin'

Blade!
ruleroftheabbys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 07:39   #84
freakysam

freakysam is on a distinguished road
why come back now you ruined the game!!!

Give back the 110 promo db
freakysam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 07:41   #85
J.D.
Banned

J.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond repute
nomnomnom.
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2010, 21:38   #86
atriel
Hotstuff

atriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond repute
If you think everyone who quit and post in the forum still play this game, think again. I read the CO forum once in a while when I'm bored for the LULz in seeing an epic fail.

I'm playing Perfect World now which is a far more advanced and sophisticated game than this in terms of graphics and skills while losers like you still stick to an epic fail game full of rag heads and camel humpers.

Tew Lei
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruleroftheabbys View Post
Joe Biden's Testicles,
That's All.

people actually still play and so called quitters still come back to forums,
for like the millionth time, to once again nag about something released or try to co-decide ****. while in the end it doesn't mean crap.
/semi-hypocrism

Ngoh Ngoi Lei
wai.
~Cashmere~ 130 water ~ 110 war

QUIT CO 250409. RIP .

PWI - Lost City
LeirtA lvl 101 heavy arcane venomancer
Atreana lvl 100 archer
atriel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2010, 21:48   #87
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
hey bro u count me bro?
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 09:17   #88
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!?!? View Post
hey bro u count me bro?
sry braw your not invited.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2010, 10:53   #89
Maveth
Goddess

Maveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond reputeMaveth has a reputation beyond repute
I quit six months ago, because they removed the Refurbisher and put this stupid horse crap in the game. This isn't the Conquer I liked. It costs way less to play any other game but this one and still have good gear. I stopped buying anything from TQ, because it just seemed as if they really wanted you to spend money rather than enjoy the game. So you who are naive enough to keep paying for bulks, keep in mind, your money would have been better spent on a different game, and probably gotten you further.

Successful games have an equal return for your money. Pay $20, get a socket = more likely to spend $20. TQ version: Pay $20, maybe get a socket if you are lucky enough, which you aren't, $20 goes down the toilet, chances of trying again = hell no. You do a quest, you get exp, which is useless unless you have the money to advance your gear. You do a quest, you get gear at its lowest possible level or else it's bound and you can't unbind it, so you are stuck with crap that no one can buy from you that doesn't aid you at all because you have to spend more to level it than it would cost to get unbound already advanced armor.

I'm not spending another red cent on DBs when I don't get anything with them. The same with this lame refinery crap. The idea was good, but who's going to pay $200 getting permanent stones for one piece of gear? Seriously. Make things cheaper. The economy sucks right now, so the first to suffer are unnecessary money pits like TQ. You want people to come back to this? We found games elsewhere that charge less and have more fun. In fact, I invite all of you who are still putting cash into this to come play something else that gives you equal returns for your dollar.

Don't keep telling me I should hurry up and Reborn.
All you nubcakes who keep telling me what a waste of time it is to level a water to 137 are talking out of your asses.
To date, I haven't heard of a single person who went to 137 before RB on a water tao. So either do it and prove it's not worth it, or shut up.
Maveth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 01:27   #90
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I think it would be best to simply delete this thread as i don’t remember seeing any positive reply. Or is this another non official complaint/rant thread

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: