Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 12:39   #61
VicAnd
iTroll

VicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond repute
i played for 4 yrs straight yet i am not a veteran cuz my last loggin is like 2 minutes ago -_- ... good one TQ

Anti-TQ Anthem

Help us win and humiliate the mods!
VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
there are no bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
what a stupid game
VicAnd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2009, 01:39   #62
swearofhades

swearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahaha haven't seen the orly owl pics in forever On-Topic now this is a pretty lame attempt to get vets back
Level:115
BP 198 and raising
swearofhades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 10:56   #63
atriel
Hotstuff

atriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond repute
I've had enough sense to quit this game and moved on to another game at my friends' insistence. I can easily grind an hour and gain about 100k of in game coins over there. Never even came close to 50k even after grinding for 3 hours straight in CO.

It's just a big toxic fog fest in CO now. Everyone's a ninja xxx xxx and the only way of pvp now is toxic fog followed by zap. If you're a pure ninja, toxic fog, run, gain stamina and come back to dual blade or whatever skill you call it.

Seriously, come back to a game where there's only one way of pvping? I think NOT!!!

Come back to your ineffective and ambiguous ways of dealing with cheaters and botters? I think NOT!!!

Come back to your game where your only concern is to get players to spend more money rather than providing us with a wholesome entertaining game? I think NOT!!! I almost made my water full +12 but I stopped in time to realise my foolishness in sinking money into a game where the game staff hasn't even got an ounce of integrity or intelligence in their bones.

So please TQ stop sending me emails anymore. I'm not interested in any of your promos or events. When we used to play, there wasn't so much an ounce of interest in us players or our opinions. Now you want us back? NOOOOooooooo thanks but still NO!!!
~Cashmere~ 130 water ~ 110 war

QUIT CO 250409. RIP .

PWI - Lost City
LeirtA lvl 101 heavy arcane venomancer
Atreana lvl 100 archer

Last edited by atriel; 01-01-2010 at 11:06.
atriel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2010, 15:32   #64
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by atriel View Post
I've had enough sense to quit this game and moved on to another game at my friends' insistence. I can easily grind an hour and gain about 100k of in game coins over there. Never even came close to 50k even after grinding for 3 hours straight in CO.

It's just a big toxic fog fest in CO now. Everyone's a ninja xxx xxx and the only way of pvp now is toxic fog followed by zap. If you're a pure ninja, toxic fog, run, gain stamina and come back to dual blade or whatever skill you call it.

Seriously, come back to a game where there's only one way of pvping? I think NOT!!!

Come back to your ineffective and ambiguous ways of dealing with cheaters and botters? I think NOT!!!

Come back to your game where your only concern is to get players to spend more money rather than providing us with a wholesome entertaining game? I think NOT!!! I almost made my water full +12 but I stopped in time to realise my foolishness in sinking money into a game where the game staff hasn't even got an ounce of integrity or intelligence in their bones.

So please TQ stop sending me emails anymore. I'm not interested in any of your promos or events. When we used to play, there wasn't so much an ounce of interest in us players or our opinions. Now you want us back? NOOOOooooooo thanks but still NO!!!
Haha this post pretty much sums everything up just delete the rest of the posts and keep this one here xD.

This game has completely changed from what it was. You might as well quit calling it conquer because the old version was better. Why didn't you guys just keep CO 1.0 and make this an actual version 2. Would have been better because you'd see how much people liked 1.0 more. Just look at how many people flocked to the classic server. You guys ****ed this up and from the looks of it you don't want to fix it =(. Bummer it was a good ride.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2010, 17:20   #65
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atriel View Post

Absolutely. And even more.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2010, 20:43   #66
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
i dun think the friends that i played with long ago would want to see co like this sorry. :/
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 18:44   #67
Butter
Old Skool

Butter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond reputeButter has a reputation beyond repute
Ive played this game since server 1 and 2... Anyone with half a brain will remember fchen and his crew.

Hemp actually seems alright, He's on here to what looks to me ''trying to help the players''....

Hemp if you want to help the players, Go tell the designers to stop smoking ****ing crack and spiking up in the office, We need balanced classes, We need new weapons, new armors, some new monsters to level on would be nice to, I sunk alot of money into this game ill admit it and i agree with everyone else back then they didnt give 2 ****s about us or if we lost gear or for some reason got bot jailed for no reason, Even when little morons where jumping guild gate think Banana was the only one to ever come and watch the guild war.

Sort some of the above issues and make the classes more balanced so it isnt just fires, warriors, trojans getting owned by a ****ing ninja all the time

My fire is 130-131 i dont even see the point in playing him or putting any gear on him as he will probally get stomped by a ninja with a tallsman who is level 100 wtf is the point?!
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 10:11   #68
atriel
Hotstuff

atriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond repute
WAY TO GO TQ!!!

You introduce a new feature of alt equips and at the same time introduce a few more unintended 'features' and you guys aren't even sure if it's an intended feature or just a bug or a glitch. You want us to come back to your game???

You must be kidding right? Either that or your whole staff is 'brain damaged' and delusional from smoking too much Ice.

Back when your oh so 'competent' programmers couldn't fix the poison blade bug, it was turned into a 'feature'. With this bow and melee weapon bug fest, I can foresee your 'competent and worldclass' programmers resorting to calling this a 'feature' as well.

WAY TO GO TQ!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

/sarcasm

QUIT CO 250409. RIP .

PWI - Lost City
Atreana lvl 100 archer

Last edited by atriel; 01-22-2010 at 10:15.
Old 01-22-2010, 13:26   #69
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Its like i've said. They have like 10 chinese programmers that work on 20 games and they get payed 5 bucks an hour. I'd **** TQ up as much as I could if I was in that situation too.

/somewhatsarcasm o.o
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2010, 10:07   #70
atriel
Hotstuff

Are you very sure they hired programmers and it isn't the 'infinite monkey theorem'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Get a lot of monkeys and let them hammer away on a keyboard. Run whatever they hammered through and see if it works.

Staff B : Voila! something that works! Let's implement it and call it something like The Epic CO, Generation Z.

Staff A : Do we check if there are any bugs or glitches?

Staff B : Who the hell cares about bugs and glitches. It's just going to waste our time and slow down the implementaion of this epicness. They're gullible enough to keep on playing and spending real life money. This is going to help us buy that new BMW Cabriolet.

QUIT CO 250409. RIP .

PWI - Lost City
Atreana lvl 100 archer
Old 02-15-2010, 20:10   #71
Nath92~v.3

Nath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeNath92~v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, i played since Server 1 and you could mine coats (what a blood awesome bug that was ) and im sorry to say but, il NEVER come back to this game, EVER, TQ win the prize for 100% running a game into the ground then digging so far they hit hell.

Makes me feel sick knowing what CO used to be like, then checking what this **** is now.

serius post over
fuck you tq.

first -1 tower and fan on lightning
k?

disgusting game.
Nath92~v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2010, 21:20   #72
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Ok, we'll forward this to our programmers.

/neverdone
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 14:58   #73
Detergent

Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
thehempknight: Veterans, stand up and be counted!

Veterans: Nah, we're good.
Old 03-11-2010, 23:44   #74
Hayze

Hayze is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Veterans... We got our weed we are lazy.. how bout we just yell here...

Check out www.myspacemusic.com/drknezzendless

For some of my Music!!! Tight beats!!
Hayze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 21:19   #75
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
It seems to me that they fail to see all(excuse me) ALL of the problems with their game. Unbalanced classes, unbalanced skills, unbalanced items, **** bricks drop rates, no ways of making money in-game besides botting 24/7.
Fix the problems, THEN ask the vets to come back.

/rant
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: