Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 04:52   #1
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
New Mod again: RULES TO BE FOUND HERE - PLEASE READ

Hey guys, I've been assigned as the Mod for this section for now.
Most things that I will be doing can be found in Sharpie's thread here, but there will be some minor alterations.
  1. I WILL vote on ideas in the way I've always done.
  2. Any suggestions on ANY race (yes that includes Egyptians) being forced to move to another server will be locked immediately upon viewing for two reasons. 1) its racism and 2) no matter how many "yes" votes you can get...its still racism and so..it will never happen.
    Just to make this very clear racism is against the rules and therefore infractions will be issued. Eurochic (Global Moderator)
  3. I will close any suggestion with 30 votes or more and 50%+ "no" votes.
  4. I will close any suggestion with 20 votes or more and 60%+ "no" votes.
  5. I will close any suggestion with 10 votes or more and 80%+ "no" votes.
  6. I will recommend any suggestion with 40 "yes" votes and <10 "no" votes since that would make an 80%+ majority at 50 votes!
  7. Suggestions with biased polls WILL be closed. Make a fair, unbiased poll. You have been warned.
  8. All suggestions MUST have a poll. Suggestions with no polls will be closed and left overnight or deleted on sight, depending on my mood. If closed, that suggestion will be deleted the following day or sent to the Denied sub-section, depending on who does it. Anyone can make a new suggestion with a poll using the same post.
  9. I will close any suggestion related to customer support.
  10. Suggestions that have already be suggested, and evidence shown that it IS a duplicate suggestion will be closed and deleted within 24 hours.
  11. That's about it.

The rest of the rules can be found here. Thank you Sharpie for making my life MUCH easier.

Suggestions priority list (made by Sharpie that was previously stickied) can be found here.

Implemented suggestions can be found here.

And to reiterate on Sharpie, if you see any suggestions with "yes" votes that are both 50+ and 80% of the total (I will accept if there are more than one *yes* options in the poll that total 80%+ and 50 votes) then PM me here and I'll recommend it.

I hope you guys can have fun and make my life relatively peaceful.

I'll keep this thread opened for a bit for anyone that wants to make any comments on things I may have missed or anything else!

Thanks guys
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.

Last edited by Eurochic; 10-22-2010 at 09:06.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:18   #2
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome
Old 06-16-2009, 07:26   #3
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz. But who moded here before you then?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:43   #4
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Gratz. But who moded here before you then?
Sharpknife did!

Quote:
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:44   #5
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Sharpknife did!
Oooh, he was pretty cool. Good luck taking his job :P
Old 06-16-2009, 07:51   #6
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Oooh, he was pretty cool. Good luck taking his job :P
Well I am going to try to be very involved in this section.

When it comes to certain suggestions (read the rules in the links above) I will close them because they are not welcome, but otherwise, I will try to be as helpful as I can be.

Quote:

Old 06-16-2009, 07:52   #7
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Well I am going to try to be very involved in this section.

When it comes to certain suggestions (read the rules in the links above) I will close them because they are not welcome, but otherwise, I will try to be as helpful as I can be.
Aaaah.. well could you inform me about the talismans then, I heard they are going to be fixed.

Does that mean they are going to be in percentage like the other gems?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:59   #8
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Sharpie gone to another section?.....or isnt modding on the forum anymore?

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
Old 06-16-2009, 08:09   #9
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Aaaah.. well could you inform me about the talismans then, I heard they are going to be fixed.

Does that mean they are going to be in percentage like the other gems?
Well I want know any earlier than you will!
But in the event I do...I will inform you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Sharpie gone to another section?.....or isnt modding on the forum anymore?
Check the forum mods and see for yourself

Quote:

Old 06-16-2009, 08:23   #10
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thats so helpful of u.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
Old 06-16-2009, 09:19   #11
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
oh hai thar.........

question:

if my poll is in the approved suggestions ( which it is ) does it matter about the votes anymore ? do i need to keep recieving positive votes ?

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
Old 06-16-2009, 09:20   #12
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey guys, I've been assigned as the Mod for this section for now.
Most things that I will be doing can be found in Sharpie's thread here, but there will be some minor alterations.
  1. I WILL vote on ideas in the way I've always done.
  2. Any suggestions on ANY race (yes that includes Egyptians) being forced to move to another server will be locked immediately upon viewing for two reasons. 1) its racism and 2) no matter how many "yes" votes you can get...its still racism and so..it will never happen.
  3. I will close any suggestion with more than 20 votes that have 60%+ "no" votes.
  4. Suggestions with biased polls WILL be closed. Make a fair, unbiased poll. You have been warned.
  5. That's about it.

The rest of the rules can be found here. Thank you Sharpie for making my life MUCH easier.

And to reiterate on Sharpie, if you see any suggestions with "yes" votes that are both 50+ and 80% of the total (I will accept if there are more than one *yes* options in the poll that total 80%+ and 50 votes) then PM me here and I'll recommend it.

I hope you guys can have fun and make my life relatively peaceful.

I'll keep this thread opened for a bit for anyone that wants to make any comments on things I may have missed or anything else!

Thanks guys
i like you so far..

you almost immediately get rid of the morons with stupid suggestions
Old 06-16-2009, 09:22   #13
>LINK<!!
Banned

I prefer threads deleted then blocked D=
Old 06-16-2009, 09:48   #14
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
oh hai thar.........
question:
if my poll is in the approved suggestions ( which it is ) does it matter about the votes anymore ? do i need to keep recieving positive votes ?
A suggestion that is in any of the 5 sub forums (from approved to denied) do not need any new votes. Once they are in the recommended area, Cindy will notify the designers and if they like it, the suggestion will become approved, then they will start work on it (moved to pending), and then completed. At least that is what I think they do!

But to clarify....no. Votes don't matter anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i like you so far..

you almost immediately get rid of the morons with stupid suggestions
Almost? What else am I missing??

Quote:
I prefer threads deleted then blocked D=
Well any locked threads will be moved to the denied sub-section within 24 hours.

Quote:

Old 06-16-2009, 12:33   #15
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestions got jewed up D:
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: