Old 10-24-2008, 01:52   #16
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute
mm
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
---------------------------------------------------
Rep - 41,425,945

.:*SPAMMER*:.
--DREAM-- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 09:28   #17
johnhng

johnhng is on a distinguished road
Uh, i think its about 40kk health, takes me about 10 mins to kill the guild pole which has 20kk health, and took me 20 mins to kill the Ancient Devil.
johnhng is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2010, 17:38   #18
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellishemo View Post
1. The monster has no defence and dodge including no m-defence. Has over 100kk hp.
2. Rewards are 6 Meteors or 1 db.
3. No one ever does it so and wouldnt it make you even more bored?
Regarding point 2, rewards are 5 mets or a db. I've done it several times, we always got the mets.

The rewards are listed in http://co.91.com/guide/quests/ancient.shtml.

Quote:
Originally Posted by --DREAM-- View Post
mm i may try it wen i get my archer 130
I doubt an archer could manage it alone. Do it with some trusted friends and agree the split of the prize beforehand.

Something like a strong tro is good to kill the guards when they come out. While PK mode isn't necessary when attacking the Ancient Devil himself, it's needed to kill his guards, so be careful not to kill each other when that happens.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-04-2010, 22:48   #19
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
I've done it, way in the past xD

Not worth it, at all, =x

§
Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2010, 09:01   #20
jefzor
Banned

jefzor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhng View Post
Uh, i think its about 40kk health, takes me about 10 mins to kill the guild pole which has 20kk health, and took me 20 mins to kill the Ancient Devil.
why would you necro this?
jefzor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 16:38   #21
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

i did that quest lots of time already, only have metors drop, no db. the chance drop is very very very very low for a monster that take long to kill.
unstop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2010, 19:01   #22
Kill3r:D
meepmeep

Kill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud of
I kill it in 20 minutes on my Ninja, with 20k attack (club/sword)
And i havent gotten a db yet, but im trying >_<
Pure Ninja
Club/Sword FTW!
Level 6 Nix

Proud husband of Demi Lovato

Pure Warrior
(in the making)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
DB transfer existed for about a month, it required the GMs to actually do work so they scrapped it
July 7th, 2006.
Kill3r:D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2010, 04:27   #23
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
it can be done on a melee water with spear, as well. speedgun doesn't help, but stig does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 23:24   #24
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Green Devil has 60kk... to do the test on ancient devil sumon one then toxic with a ninja that got fixed Toxic fog, First damage he get, double it and u ll get the total HP.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:56   #25
roostergod

roostergod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to roostergod
Ancient Devil

ok how do i get all the amulets?? I got the archer one since Im a 120 archer, But how do I get the rest???
roostergod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:17   #26
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roostergod View Post
ok how do i get all the amulets?? I got the archer one since Im a 120 archer, But how do I get the rest???
This quest is meant to be done by a team. If you don't have other characters to get the amulets ask other members of the team, ask friends, or try to buy/trade them in market - if you think it's worth the effort for what will almost certainly turn out to be 5 mets.

You don't really need a high-level character to get them. I used to take my taos in when they were just L70 or so to train their skills.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-08-2017, 19:26   #27
DonSam

DonSam is on a distinguished road
most of the links are broken? can someone update this list please?
DonSam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 02:10   #28
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonSam View Post
most of the links are broken? can someone update this list please?
ehm... the previous post was 7 years ago

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: