Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 11:47   #121
Exaga
Senjutsu

Exaga is on a distinguished road
How many times has England won the world cup?

How many times has England won the world cup?

A. 2 - B. 3
C. 4 - D. 1

The correct answer is, of course "D", 1 time (in 1966). However when you choose "1" in the quiz you get a wrong answer.
Old 01-16-2011, 16:03   #122
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Q: Which one can not be bought from the shopping mall?
Answer options:
Meteor
Dragonball
Rose
Elitehood

2 of those items cannot be bought from the shopping mall as neither the rose nor the elite hood are available there now. Ninja items have been replaced in the shopping mall by monk items.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Quiz shopping q 4 forum.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	141032  

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 02-06-2011, 15:18   #123
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Against~what~opposing~team~did~Babe~Ruth~hit~his~f irst~career~home~run? *** ny yankees

Against~what~opposing~team~did~Babe~Ruth~hit~his~f irst~career~home~run? Correct answer is ny yankees, according to the site the question was taken from...
www<dot>usefultrivia<dot>com/sports_trivia/baseball_trivia_001a.html
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2011, 07:08   #124
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
How many floors are there in the Frozen Grotto?

There are now 6 floors in the frozen grotto but the options are 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Quiz Grotto question err.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	141714  

Old 03-27-2011, 15:25   #125
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
NFL team offseaon trades for Joe Montana

In~1993,~what~NFL~team~made~off-season~trades~for~Joe~Montana~and~Marcus~Allen?

As per the site TQ "borrows" the questions from... It is the Kansas City Chiefs...
www.usefultrivia.com/sports_trivia/football_trivia_004a.html
Old 06-22-2011, 17:34   #126
Weatherwax
BashShell

These two are typos, wasn't sure which thread to put them in:

Who was the first explorer to reach the North Pole?

1) William R. Anderson
2) Richard Byrd
3) Robert E. Perry
4) Floyd Bennett

Robert E Peary (not Robert E. Perry) was the first person to reach the North Pole, although there is some doubt about it.

How many countries border the Holy Sea?

There is no place called the Holy Sea, it should be Holy See (Vatican City). The Holy Sea is an Australian rock band!

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	First to reach North Pole quiz question 4 forum.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	143798   Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Sea quiz question 4 forum.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	143799  

Old 07-02-2011, 05:06   #127
Angerkev

Angerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond repute
Q: What is the lowest level required to enter the mine?

A. 10 B. 20 C. 15 D. 8

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TQ'ED.
Angerkev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2011, 15:19   #128
Draconis71
Banded

What~NBA~player~retired~unexpectedly~on~November~7 ,~1991?

What~NBA~player~retired~unexpectedly~on~November~7 ,~1991?
CORRECT answer should be Ervine "Magic" Johnson.
Don't know what answer TQ is using, but, it's not Magic Johnson.
Confirmed THIS one today by answering with 2 characters, and fumbling the 3rd.
Old 08-27-2011, 17:22   #129
Weatherwax
BashShell

2 questions about quests which have been removed from the game

Q: In the moon gem quest, what kind of herb can cure insomnia, acording to Roger?

and

Q: How long does the druggist stay for when she appears for the Deliver the Murderer's Drugs Quest?

The moon gem quest and "Deliver the murderer's drugs" are no longer in CO.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Quiz moon gem quest err 4 forum.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	144641   Click image for larger version

Name:	Quiz druggist err 4 forum.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	144642  

Old 09-25-2011, 16:25   #130
Weatherwax
BashShell

^ That moon gem quest question came up again in today's quiz. Also:

Q: In May of this year, it was the __th anniversary of Conquer Online.

Answer options were: 9, 6, 7 or 8.

8 was wrong (the answer probably hasn't been updated since the 7th anniversary last year).

Old 10-15-2011, 05:18   #131
Draconis71
Banded

In~The~Godfather,~Part~II,~what~does~Vito~Corleone ~receive~as~payment~from~his~neighbor~for~hiding~a ~bundle~of~handguns?

In~The~Godfather,~Part~II,~what~does~Vito~Corleone ~receive~as~payment~from~his~neighbor~for~hiding~a ~bundle~of~handguns?

Answer should be "carpet" or "rug"
It is not. It USED to be carpet.

By the way.. when was the last update on the questions? Some of these posted wrong answers are STILL wrong.. and it's going on over a year since they were reported.

Last edited by Draconis71; 10-15-2011 at 05:28.
Old 11-06-2011, 14:14   #132
Dussel
Fly Strong

Dussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond repute
where can the ying yang fruit be purchased?

Twin City
the Market
Bird Island
Phoenix Castle

the Correct answer would now be twin city since the horse race manager or w/e her name is was moved there, but they still have it in market where she was.

---------------------------------------------------
Pertaining to the image, we no longer have guild branches, those were taken out quite some time ago so the question should be aswell
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	24825937.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	145451  

Last edited by Dussel; 11-13-2011 at 15:16.
Dussel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 04:14   #133
philiprambo

philiprambo is on a distinguished road
Re:

Good discussion going on.Keep it up.
philiprambo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 07:48   #134
Draconis71
Banded

Borrowed questions, with botched answers...

What~boxer~holds~the~record~for~youngest~professio nal~debut? was, and should be Baby Arizmendi (By the site the question was taken from)
"Borrowed" word for word from http://www.usefultrivia.com/sports_trivia/ http://www.usefultrivia.com/sports_trivia/sports_trivia_001a.html

What~is~the~name~of~the~Ent~who~carries~Pippin~and ~Merry~through~Fangorn~Forest? was (changed), and should be treebeard
Old 11-04-2012, 14:50   #135
Draconis71
Banded

Another botched plagerized question.......

Who~was~the~first~NHL~commissioner?
Gary Bettman
Stolen from: http://www.usefultrivia.com/sp
orts_trivia/hockey_trivia_002a.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBoi View Post
This quiz they asked "Where is the birthplace of golf" or something along those lines and if I'm not mistaken that is Scotland, not England, USA, Japan or China.
I could have SWORN it was Middle Earth, where the Dwarves were using decapitated goblin heads as balls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampear View Post
Am I the only one who thinks questions like thoose are stupid?

Leveling up in Online Training Ground will be:
Slow
Fast
Very Slow
Very Fast

It's a matter of opinion, it can't have a right answer!
Hey, I'd say "somewhat slow"... Then, again, I HAVE leveled a tao from 1 to 115 WITHOUT killing anything, or being in a group that did. All via enlightens, quiz shows. Yes, I did the first promotion at level 115...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: