Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 03:37   #76
fortunist

fortunist is on a distinguished road
Probably from all the bots in the mines......i got into TC mine yesterday and when i got to the top of the map my comp almost froze solid.
An enormous amount of miner bots were at the same spot causing all the lag.
I pked LOTS i dont know how many but is must have been 40 or 50. and still the lag was there and all the botters to.
This was on Basilisk server 14 may 2011........Please TQ do something about the bots or im leaving CO again !!!!!!!....and i spent lots of money on the game , so you wont get that from me anymore then !!!!.
Why doesnt any GM or PM or whatever look for bots themselfs, why do we have to do the bot reporting .....LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND BANE THOSE BOTTERS OR IM LEAVING.
fortunist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 00:51   #77
Justiin

Justiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond repute
Major Bug Iron Shirt!

Everyone that goes tro-warr-xxx gets a special xp shield, Iron Shirt i think?.. this skill lasts for 20 seconds in co.2 but lasts over 30 minutes in Classic..
Level: 130 - 130 - 133

From being one of my favourite games.. conquer has turned into garbage. Game designers improve the game by adding quests, events, and tournaments to make the game fun... However, TQ screws up the whole game by adding extra stuff that is not even necessary to the game.
Justiin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 16:38   #78
leocacao

leocacao is on a distinguished road
Huge Lag

Prosperity\liberty is having a huge lag its the second day i cant even play there cause its impossible to play with this lag. Im sure is not my conection cause ppl r complaining about the same problem at world.
When u r going to ban the bots in this server??
leocacao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2011, 09:27   #79
nydominican693

nydominican693 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am able to play conqueronline and everything and I can even log off. But when I exit the screen it causes my computer to crash. I installed the game through the cd.
nydominican693 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 05:39   #80
mario.statusquo

mario.statusquo is on a distinguished road
Dreams->Eternity

All the quests got bugged!!!
Yesterday I was doing some region quests and it was going great.
Today I log in and see the quests that I completed (region quests) ARE STILL THERE (including the tutorial quests)! The "q" quest log shows them under Available, and they have exclamation points over their head too, but when i click on them, nothing related to the quests. And if I want to get a new quest, I CAN'T! I "accept" the task given, and nothing happens.

Please fix this!!

Here are some screenshots:
mario.statusquo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 14:07   #81
Yksan

Yksan is on a distinguished road
lol i guess, conquer cant do anything haha they are not profesional i think >.>!!

well... someone have a bugg that cant go and kill thrilling spook???

Cuz i cant i got 5 days without killing the thrilling spook cuz i cant enter the black burrow!!!!

i dont care about bots i just want they fix this bug damn it, for things like that botters exist ~......
Yksan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2011, 03:50   #82
YaSser531993

YaSser531993 is on a distinguished road
I want a solution please

Server : dark ~Victor~
YaSser531993 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2012, 21:25   #83
BallinLikeMe

BallinLikeMe is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Fast Blade And Scent Sword Not WOrking RIGHT!!!

SO SCENT SWORD SHOWS UP NORMAL AS IF ITS FIXED BUT I NEED TO BE CLOSE RANGE TO HIT TARGET. FAST BLADE FIXED AND LOOKS LIKE ELEMENTARY AND IS SHORT AND CAN ONLY HIT PLAYERS CLOSE RANGE??!!! FIX BUG PLEASE ID LIKE TO PLAY WITH SWORD AND BLADE... SERVER: GEM WORLD, DIAMOND, CHARACTER NAME : GrimReaper00
BallinLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2012, 16:34   #84
BinaryBishop123

BinaryBishop123 is on a distinguished road
Angry Texas Hold 'Em

OK. I just went on to play a game and I went "All In", then the person after me went "All In" for a higher amount. After the bids went all around the table, it kicked me off the table and said I did not have enough to continue. I lost over 100,000 gold. So I went to the warehouse and got 500,000 gold and sat down to play again. Again someone bid higher and I lost my gold and I had pocket 3's. After the table was done, I saw that I had the best hand but I was not allowed to play it because someone went "All In" higher than me? This is a big flaw and I lost over 600,000 gold for an error on you game. I can provide you with more info if you need it at my e-mail binarybishop@yahoo.com. I feel I should be compensated for this issue with my gold returned to me.

Thank you.
BinaryBishop123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2012, 04:57   #85
Oden0123

Oden0123 is on a distinguished road
Defense bug

Hi there I have a problem here. My warrior gets hit harder than he should. It was very strange when while leveling i got hit really hard, but I thought that my gear is very weak at the moment so i upgraded it and upgraded but the difference was very low. One time i went to Bird Island for something and I noticed that the HawKings hit me for 42 damage with me having more than 2.7k defense! which is a lot more when i was leveling on HawKings, than they hit me for 1 damage.
Oden0123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2012, 04:18   #86
tracyjane

tracyjane is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznchick View Post
T_T come on. just open 1 new US server. it's too crowded. i been trying to log in for almost 2 hours now. it's either busy or full
look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX6Zf5MWBXc
We need to make the kids study, go outside and not be little pixel creeps on a video game.
Tell the kids to log off and leave the server to adults, like me LOL
tracyjane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2012, 07:06   #87
SakataGintoki

SakataGintoki is on a distinguished road
Labrynth has disappeared

I don't know if it was taken off on purpose or what but I still have the power book quest and Simon has gone missing and we need him to enter D; so if possible please fix it
SakataGintoki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 13:17   #88
summ0n

summ0n is on a distinguished road
bug

when i try auto patch the tq gets white and it comes error to connect why i tried uninstall and download it gain some times -.- plz fix it or tell me how to get it fixed
summ0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2012, 00:24   #89
kidstuff

kidstuff is on a distinguished road
Can't log in

I was in the dessert and i check the path finding. I saw there is a NEW DESSERT. So i choose that but when iwas there it automatically log out and i can't log in agian can you fixed this. Thanks
kidstuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2012, 00:29   #90
kidstuff

kidstuff is on a distinguished road
Bug in New Dessert

I took my character at new dessert but i cant seem to log in again.
kidstuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: