Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 04:02   #31
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Where do you live to get a Menorah (did it have 7 or 9 branches cos if its 9 then its a Channukiah.) as a house warming gift? Are you even Jewish lol?

That "jibbersih" is Hebrew! And the translation is somewhere there.

i just went and checked, it has 7. wats the diff between the 7 n the 9 one ?

i live in australia, no im not jewish nor r my parents lolz

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
Old 06-17-2009, 04:20   #32
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
i just went and checked, it has 7. wats the diff between the 7 n the 9 one ?

i live in australia, no im not jewish nor r my parents lolz
The 7 branched one represents the (as the Western world says it) Candelabra in the Temple.

The 9 branched one represents the miracle of the 8 days (the one in the middle is there for a different reason) that the 7 branched one stayed lit, despite only having 1 day's worth of oil. That's the Channukah story. We light an extra candle every day for 8 days to signify the miracle.

If you are VAGUELY interested, here is a simplified version of the event.

http://judaism.about.com/od/chanukah...ukkahstory.htm

The miracle that we commemorate is described in the bottom paragraph.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:25   #33
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The 7 branched one represents the (as the Western world says it) Candelabra in the Temple.

The 9 branched one represents the miracle of the 8 days (the one in the middle is there for a different reason) that the 7 branched one stayed lit, despite only having 1 day's worth of oil. That's the Channukah story. We light an extra candle every day for 8 days to signify the miracle.

If you are VAGUELY interested, here is a simplified version of the event.

http://judaism.about.com/od/chanukah...ukkahstory.htm

The miracle that we commemorate is described in the bottom paragraph.
i read it and was mildly interested o.O 3yrs of fighting, effffff thttttt

thnx for teh explainging of teh jews

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
Old 06-17-2009, 11:14   #34
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Great another Jew mod.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:46   #35
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.7 View Post
Great another Jew mod.
I've been a mod for 6 weeks already!
You've seen me mod!

I don't understand the reason you posted that!

And so what if I'm a Jew mod?! Not like I can steal money from you by being a mod!

Quote:
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:01   #36
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
grats have fun.
suggestions needs someone like you. (deleting the I hate tq rant threads)

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:07   #37
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
grats have fun.
suggestions needs someone like you. (deleting the I hate tq rant threads)
Well...Durant and Sharpie set all the rules (the ones in the link in the OP) and I'm just here to adhere to them.

I aim to be firm and to immediately remove all unwanted suggestions and those that are against the rules.

However, I'm also aiming to be as helpful as I can be when people actually do make suggestions or have ideas that they want to discuss!

And ty

Quote:

Old 06-17-2009, 15:14   #38
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've been a mod for 6 weeks already!
You've seen me mod!

I don't understand the reason you posted that!

And so what if I'm a Jew mod?! Not like I can steal money from you by being a mod!
Sheez it was a joke since everyone calls the mods Nazi's and your obviously a Jew.

I actually haven't seen you in ages. I've kept to myself a lot recently. Last I heard you was a mod without mod powers.
Old 06-17-2009, 15:18   #39
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Sheez it was a joke since everyone calls the mods Nazi's and your obviously a Jew.

I actually haven't seen you in ages. I've kept to myself a lot recently. Last I heard you was a mod without mod powers.
I wasn't being serious with that comment...oh vell.

Hmmm...was wondering why you haven't started V.8 yet. I was a mod without powers no less than 3 weeks ago. I GOT POWERS NOW!
Glad to have you back

Quote:

Old 06-17-2009, 17:09   #40
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Quote:
I wasn't being serious with that comment...oh vell.

Hmmm...was wondering why you haven't started V.8 yet. I was a mod without powers no less than 3 weeks ago. I GOT POWERS NOW!
Glad to have you back
I've been meaning to but just not worth it any more

Last edited by Lotak; 06-17-2009 at 17:18.
Old 06-17-2009, 17:19   #41
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
I've been meaning to but just not worth it any more
Consider that your only warning.

Quote:

Old 06-18-2009, 07:26   #42
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Quote:
Consider that your only warning.
>.> I actually wanted to get banned for that one.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:36   #43
AlanKing
<-PWI

AlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AlanKing
Quote:
Hey guys, I've been assigned as the Mod for this section for now.
Most things that I will be doing can be found in Sharpie's thread here, but there will be some minor alterations.
  1. I WILL vote on ideas in the way I've always done.
  2. Any suggestions on ANY race (yes that includes Egyptians) being forced to move to another server will be locked immediately upon viewing for two reasons. 1) its racism and 2) no matter how many "yes" votes you can get...its still racism and so..it will never happen.
  3. I will close any suggestion with more than 20 votes that have 60%+ "no" votes.
  4. Suggestions with biased polls WILL be closed. Make a fair, unbiased poll. You have been warned.
  5. All suggestions MUST have a poll. Suggestions with no polls will be closed and left overnight. That suggestion will be deleted the following day or sent to the Denied sub-section, depending on who does it. Anyone can make a new suggestion with a poll using the same post.
  6. You are only allowed to bump a thread ONCE per person. If a thread is bumped more than once by a person (I don't care if its 1 hour apart or 1 month apart) the 2nd bump will be deleted.
  7. If after 15+ votes, 60% of the votes are against the idea, I will consider the suggestion as being denied. This will help clear the section.
  8. Suggestions that have already be suggested, and evidence shown that it IS a duplicate suggestion will be closed and deleted within 24 hours.
  9. That's about it.

The rest of the rules can be found here. Thank you Sharpie for making my life MUCH easier.

And to reiterate on Sharpie, if you see any suggestions with "yes" votes that are both 50+ and 80% of the total (I will accept if there are more than one *yes* options in the poll that total 80%+ and 50 votes) then PM me here and I'll recommend it.

I hope you guys can have fun and make my life relatively peaceful.

I'll keep this thread opened for a bit for anyone that wants to make any comments on things I may have missed or anything else!

Thanks guys
Congrats ^_^
130-130-113

Never to be seen on Co since 14th of December '09!Gone but Never Forgotten!

Currently playing PWI on Lost City server
- level 92 Cleric
- level 75 Assasin =X

Quit.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: