Old 11-07-2017, 03:51   #1
NiAuvr

NiAuvr is on a distinguished road
Need help!

Hi all,

I'm from France, sorry if my english is not perfect.

I have some questions concerning my character.

First of all, I would like to find MiracleSurgeon to change the size of my character, small to big but I don't find him in the market like in the past. Are there any differences between these two sizes in terms of power ? If I understood on the website, the answer is NO.

After that, to be sure that I've understood, I've changed my gender in the past but I want to change it again, is it possible ?

To finish, I know that it's better to rebirth at level 130 instead of 120 but what about level 140 ? Is there any difference between 130 and 140 such as 120/130 ?

Thanks and have a nice day all.
NiAuvr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2017, 08:36   #2
|Shadow|

|Shadow| is on a distinguished road
Hello NiAuvr.

First of all , no difference between size of character.

Second , to chance your gender cost 1075 cps and for name is 810 cps.Just click on patchfinding below the map in right corner.

Last , here Im not sure but you can get max 900 atribute points from quests and events , so you can rb at 120 and get the points later.Try to get rb at 130 , is not hard these days.

GLASS CANNON RULZ

IN A WORLD FULL OF STG , CHOOSE SPG
|Shadow| is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2017, 12:22   #3
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiAuvr View Post
To finish, I know that it's better to rebirth at level 130 instead of 120 but what about level 140 ? Is there any difference between 130 and 140 such as 120/130 ?
nah, no difference for lvling 130 to 140 before rb.
130-130-140 will get u the max points and then the rest u can get from mysteryfruits.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: