Old 02-24-2008, 00:37   #1
Tlane

Tlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tlane Send a message via MSN to Tlane
i think its time for dest to put his money where his mouth is

dest, im sick of listening to all your talk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dest View Post
Ill work Tlane any day too, did it more then quite a few times today

i dont go around saying sheet like this. you have the nerve to say something like this? i think its time we meet with low lvl weps in GA or in Jail and see who really gets worked anyday. i dont think you will be running your mouth so much afterwards.

and also... u said you will take hud down... if hud really wanted to chase after you and zap u only, u would not take him down... trust me...
GW potency > 338
nobility > Prince
bootleg ninja with +12 archer coat and katanas
http://media.putfile.com/Fire-practice-101
http://blip.tv/file/687652
http://blip.tv/file/684228
Tlane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 00:56   #2
ネuャy
Banned

ネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond reputeネuャy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ネuャy Send a message via Skype™ to ネuャy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlane View Post

i dont go around saying sheet like this. you have the nerve to say something like this? i think its time we meet with low lvl weps in GA or in Jail and see who really gets worked anyday. i dont think you will be running your mouth so much afterwards.

and also... u said you will take hud down... if hud really wanted to chase after you and zap u only, u would not take him down... trust me...
He's been like that all day today >.>
ネuャy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 01:08   #3
eklypze
Banned

eklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond repute
tlanes never talked sht bout anyone before, but u gotta realize t that people who play always like to pick on the strongest/best players to make themselves feel good bout themselves.
eklypze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 01:12   #4
Tlane

Tlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tlane Send a message via MSN to Tlane
Quote:
Originally Posted by eklypze View Post
tlanes never talked sht bout anyone before, but u gotta realize t that people who play always like to pick on the strongest/best players to make themselves feel good bout themselves.
i know and thats fine... but if he's going to outright make the above statement, then i'm calling him out... no harm in that is there?
GW potency > 338
nobility > Prince
bootleg ninja with +12 archer coat and katanas
http://media.putfile.com/Fire-practice-101
http://blip.tv/file/687652
http://blip.tv/file/684228
Tlane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 01:26   #5
Wolf-X20
K-ON! <3

Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Oh, **** it...
Wolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolf-X20
Quote:
i know and thats fine... but if he's going to outright make the above statement, then i'm calling him out... no harm in that is there?
Could you record it? :P I'd quite enjoy seeing him get owned :x
PS3 User ID: Wolf-X20
Formerly Wolf-X20
><>Lionheart<><
R.I.P Rimik

Quote:
Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in.
Wolf-X20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 01:49   #6
blessguy
tanzy&amp;amp;gt;rene

blessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond repute
Lay off jamie, he is just feeling upset because he has to fight hudnut... I mean seriously, you try fighting someone you four hit combo and he laughs....
I am a Merc4Life
blessguy
Tro>Tro>Tro 130>130>131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid Goon View Post
lmfao bless ur the best
RIP StoptheKing
<3S.
blessguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 01:53   #7
WoW>Co
Banned

WoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond reputeWoW>Co has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessguy View Post
Lay off jamie, he is just feeling upset because he has to fight hudnut... I mean seriously, you try fighting someone you four hit combo and he laughs....
Sure, tell me when jamie can 4 hit combo
WoW>Co is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 01:57   #8
eklypze
Banned

eklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond reputeeklypze has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessguy View Post
so because of hudnut its alright to talk sht bout tlane right?
ya this noob in bi pissed me off today so bless must be a fking retard.

eklypze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 02:15   #9
Cow

Cow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant futureCow has a brilliant future
sick.my.club
Cow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 02:43   #10
Dest

Dest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eklypze View Post
so because of hudnut its alright to talk sht bout tlane right?
ya this noob in bi pissed me off today so bless must be a fking retard.

Take a close look at hudnuts posts in gw thread and others.

Hes saying himself that tlane could kill me anyday, so I retaliated, also add on the fact that he goes on and on and on about his so called dream team of fires.

If you cant find any posts where hud has said that about tlane and myself, I consider you blind.

To even kill Hudnut I have to land 3-4 hits minimum, yet he still laughs about it in game.

TBH, I could care less what ya'll say about me, When I have my good days, I own anyone, and thats all I care about.

Say anything about my attitude, go ahead and please yourself, Like I said before, I could care less k

Thxs to Amber for awesome avvy.
Dest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 02:45   #11
Dest

Dest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I am sick of your friend aka Hudnut talking **** and being downright ****y, ask anyone, like bless or dw..Hud is just ****y so I retaliate and say that I can take you down

Fires may be able to chase me down and keep me to no stamina, but I'll still come back looking for more

Thxs to Amber for awesome avvy.
Dest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 05:47   #12
hudnut
Banned

hudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond reputehudnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dest View Post
I am sick of your friend aka Hudnut talking **** and being downright ****y, ask anyone, like bless or dw..Hud is just ****y so I retaliate and say that I can take you down

Fires may be able to chase me down and keep me to no stamina, but I'll still come back looking for more
lmao ahhh, I love how YOU guys mention my guilds fire taos first in the GW thread and I agree with you, so now I'm ****y and talk about my guild's fires all the time? riiiiiight. Seeing everyone start *****ing about my fires obviously shows their effectiveness.

Although I like the attitude Jamie. You think I backed down from GoN when he owned 9.9 times out of 10? No, I went back for more
hudnut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 06:23   #13
Semphis

Semphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond reputeSemphis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Semphis
I can destroy any of you and I don't even play conquer
Full super drag
+9 everything
+255 hp enchant on all
full -7
Max potency
Duel Excalibur Blades + 10,000 dmg

Fire Tao-
Full 2 sockets
Full Super Nix
+9 everything
+255 hp enchant on all
full -7
Max Potency
Unicorn Helmet + 3000 magic dmg
Semphis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 06:32   #14
xBuffx
Gnaa Gnaa!

xBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond reputexBuffx has a reputation beyond repute
another thread to yawn at. some ppl just take things to serious. it's a freaking game.
Current Level: 131
Guild: DirtY~DozeN
Potency Points: 317
Nobility: Duke

***9829;
xBuffx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 06:43   #15
Falcy
HI

Falcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond reputeFalcy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBuffx View Post
another thread to yawn at. some ppl just take things to serious. it's a freaking game.
Someone on the same wave length as me. AMEN!
Falcy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: