View Poll Results: Should a new drug be added that restores 4500HP?
Yes. 14 42.42%
No. 19 57.58%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2009, 02:22   #1
Lonelyassassin1
Mr.Awesome

Lonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Drugs

Lol I know what you were thinking when you read the title but no, this is not about drugs but more about HP and Mana drugs.

At the moment, the highest HP drug is Mil. Ginseng, which restores up to 3000HP, with current players hat are 2 Rebirth and have HP of over 10k, it takes a lot of drugs to restore your health. My suggestion is that since Mana has pills that restore up to 4500Mana (ChantPill), that there should be a drug that restoresup to 4500HP. This new drug, can't think of a name for it (open to sugestions), will cost 2000silver, and will be available from every Pharmisist in the game.
666-66-6666 - Social Security and Taxpayer ID of the Beast
$665.95 - Retail Price of the Beast
$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories & replacement soul
$656.66 - Walmart Price of the Beast
666 F - Oven Temp. of the Beast
666k - Retirement Plan of the Beast
666mg - Minimum Daily Req. of the Beast
Word 6.66 - Word Processor of the Beast
666i - BMW of the Beast
Lonelyassassin1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 02:27   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyassassin1 View Post
Lol I know what you were thinking when you read the title but no, this is not about drugs but more about HP and Mana drugs.

At the moment, the highest HP drug is Mil. Ginseng, which restores up to 3000HP, with current players hat are 2 Rebirth and have HP of over 10k, it takes a lot of drugs to restore your health. My suggestion is that since Mana has pills that restore up to 4500Mana (ChantPill), that there should be a drug that restoresup to 4500HP. This new drug, can't think of a name for it (open to sugestions), will cost 2000silver, and will be available from every Pharmisist in the game.
Call it Cocaine for teh lulz.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 06:35   #3
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
how does it matter????

its fine we got bigger problems.

not signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 07:41   #4
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
No. Damned pot*****s.
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 13:45   #5
Lonelyassassin1
Mr.Awesome

Lonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
No. Damned pot*****s.
Lol potters would still be the same even if this new drug is added, it just means they waste their moneyz faster and getz owned quicker ;p
666i - BMW of the Beast
Old 08-04-2009, 14:56   #6
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyassassin1 View Post
Lol potters would still be the same even if this new drug is added, it just means they waste their moneyz faster and getz owned quicker ;p
Ehh.. No.. Since they can stock the same amount of more-curing pots, they can last longer.
Old 08-04-2009, 16:50   #7
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ehh.. No.. Since they can stock the same amount of more-curing pots, they can last longer.
and so can you, and you're a tao, you need pots most of all or you need to get some real gears...

~ signed, TQ wants to add bigger pot reserves anyway so why not
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 17:01   #8
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Im signing.....in my opinion..and its just my opinion....theres nothing wrong with potting,its an item that is legal within the game to be used by any player at their own discreation.....If u run around with no pots..wether ur a noob and can get owned by the mobs,or higher lvl and can get owned by other players and lose sometimes a lot of exp if killed...then ur silly,for not taking advantage of the items supplied in the game to help prevent this.

On my 2nd rb tro,i think i got around 12k hp...having to carry around 4 3000 ginseng pots just to redeem my hp to full once is a pain...especially since ninjas have been brought in using tf..and if hit with this,it is neccesary top use 4 to redeem full health...so if i was to carry around enough to redeem full health 3 times because of tf...thats 12 invo spaces taken up already...b4 i carry mp and scrolls....if i have to carry arounf 12 i will....but being able to carry around less would be more conveniant.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 00:25   #9
Lord_Foo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
and so can you, and you're a tao, you need pots most of all or you need to get some real gears...

~ signed, TQ wants to add bigger pot reserves anyway so why not
No, I don't need pots . Except for GW when I got five of you ***get archers talis *****s 1k-ing me, I never buy pots before battle. Either I pick them up from people I've killed, or I buy just enough to restore my hp when it's low.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:37   #10
Lonelyassassin1
Mr.Awesome

Quote:
No, I don't need pots . Except for GW when I got five of you ***get archers talis *****s 1k-ing me, I never buy pots before battle. Either I pick them up from people I've killed, or I buy just enough to restore my hp when it's low.
But you still use pots so why not make them bigger so that you have to use them less even for the GW?
666i - BMW of the Beast
Old 08-05-2009, 05:35   #11
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so, you dont mind giving up 10 inventory spots just to heal up your hp?
a bigger form of pots and mill.ginseng boxes will be needed by anyone and everyone
the game grows, features should grow with it because they eventually become useless
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 07:56   #12
Lord_Foo_V2
Banned

Lord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, they should start by fixing pvp instead of screwing it up even more then.
Lord_Foo_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 09:00   #13
marvin67215
FORUM TA0

marvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond repute
hell no, would ruin fire forever, fires don't hit more than 4.5k usually

Diamond:
Marvin67215:110>130>130
water>fire>fire

Current guild: Genesis

Other chars:
MarvinN: Ninja-Warrior-Fire>127-130-130
11WaterToa11:water>trojan>archer: 130
uninvincable: Trojan-Warrior-Ninja>130-130-131
Dabishy: Water-Warrior-Trojan>130-130-135

~Fun wont come flying to you~
~No need to search for fun, it wont appear~
~You need to make fun, thats the only way~
marvin67215 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 09:12   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin67215 View Post
hell no, would ruin fire forever, fires don't hit more than 4.5k usually
And the highest fire on my server 1 hits me with a 6k hit even with my +4 tower X_X.
And that's just nado. I don't wanna see what fire met does.

The only place where i don't understand what pots would have any use is in jail or pk arena. You're gonna die there anyway, you lose nothing, if you kill an archer it revives back and is as annoying as before... what reason do people bring pots in there then?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 09:55   #15
Justbecareful

Justbecareful is an unknown quantity at this point
signed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: