Old 06-19-2020, 21:59   #1
emperor99

emperor99 is on a distinguished road
Post Runes should i use for best attack ?!!!!

Hello All ,
iam playing attacker account and i don't know what is best runes should i use ,
iam using at moment [ sharpness , Miracle touch , Deadly sight , tortoise smasher , Judgment , Xp killer And Xp Booster ] i think there is many other runes that no one use and i don't know why it is even exist ,And one of them it is called >>Tortoise Breaker << is it good to use and how it is work??
i asked someone and he told me that is Tortoise breaker no work at all ???
maybe it isn't work ,but is it will fix soon or what ?
So what Runes should i use for best attack ?

Last edited by emperor99; 06-19-2020 at 22:44.
emperor99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2020, 03:17   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor99 View Post
Hello All ,
iam using at moment [ sharpness , Miracle touch , Deadly sight , tortoise smasher , Judgment , Xp killer And Xp Booster ] i think there is many other runes that no one use and i don't know why it is even exist ,And one of them it is called >>Tortoise Breaker << is it good to use and how it is work??
Tortoise Breaker works best if you're on full SDG and good in landing melee attacks. Exchange it with the XP Killer.

You should remove XP Booster and use Wonder rune instead, it helps more than the booster.

NoMercy rune also helps if you're using targeting skills, not sure if it works with the AOE skills too.
Old 06-22-2020, 22:30   #3
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor99 View Post
Hello All ,

Well 1st what class are you? are you like max bp etc? Hard to give you info with no info XD

As for tortoise breaker it's not worth running it DOES work but you need to have over like 45k attack and land a melee skill to see the damage added. Tortoise smasher still better.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: