Old 04-11-2015, 04:02   #1
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Farewell, my beloved CO players!

Attention!
First of all, this will be my last thread on this forum. <sadface>
After months of careful consideration and struggling, I decide to resign from TQ. To be honest, this is hard decision for me. I started working for TQ, for Conquer Online to be exact, from the year of 2007. So it has been nearly 8 years till now. I really have enjoyed working here, and being with you guys. I have learned how to be a good employee and a good GM, as well as how to be a good person. Therefore, I really thank TQ for giving me a nice job and teaching me a lot. And I really thank you guys who have always been tolerant and kind to me. I know I am not good enough, but I do really love TQ, love Conquer Online, and love all you guys. But life needs to be go on and I need new life. That's why I want to change my job. But it is no doubt that the experience in TQ will be the best part of memory in my life.
Rex will take over my job from now on. So I hope all of you can show your respect to him and be kind to him. Of course, I sincerely hope all of you, my beloved CO players will enjoy the game as usual, and enjoy your life!
I will always love you guys! Farewell! <3

Yours,
Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 04-11-2015 at 04:04. Reason: correction
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 04:17   #2
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Attention!
After months of careful consideration and struggling, I decide to resign from TQ. To be honest, this is hard decision for me. I started working for TQ, for Conquer Online to be exact, from the year of 2007. So it has been nearly 8 years till now. I really have enjoyed working here, and being with you guys. I have learned how to be a good employee and a good GM, as well as how to be a good person. Therefore, I really thank TQ for giving me a nice job and teaching me a lot. And I really thank you guys who have always been tolerant and kind to me. I know I am not good enough, but I do really love TQ, love Conquer Online, and love all you guys. But life needs to be go on and I need new life. That's why I want to change my job. But it is no doubt that the experience in TQ will be the best part of memory in my life.
Rex will take over my job from now on. So I hope all of you can show your respect to him and be kind to him. Of course, I sincerely hope all of you, my beloved CO players will enjoy the game as usual, and enjoy your life!

Yours,
Cindy
sad but i felt this will be the directiion you are heading. being the front and center of a company who has no plans of fixing stuff the players complain daily about, you can only do so much.

it's only a matter of time and that time has come.

bye and gl on your future endeavor.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:29   #3
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
Cindy wish you a great future in whatever you choose to pursue in life.

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 04:43   #4
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
NOOOOOOO the truth of TQ flaw have set Cindy on the path of no return.
COME BACK CINDY, we need someone for the back button D=

On a serious note,
Well, good bye now Cindy, you take care now ;D
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 04:49   #5
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
wow thats just sad so long and goodluck!
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 05:45   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Rex, please fix the back button. CindyZ forwarded this to the developers one month ago today.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:56   #7
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
Take care
Old 04-11-2015, 06:14   #8
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
CindyZ, u see the reaction of your quit.... People love u so much they Ddosing the servers or whatever.... Unable to login...

Have fun in your new job and life

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 06:23   #9
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Rex, please fix the back button. CindyZ forwarded this to the developers one month ago today.
Loool yes

BB cindy, you are doing the right thing by leaving this horrible company, I hope the rest of the staff does the same.

Last edited by Sanad; 04-11-2015 at 06:26.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 06:29   #10
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Attention!

Yours,
Cindy
Farewell Cindz and all the best for your future endeavours!
Old 04-11-2015, 07:12   #11
~~mizzbehave~~

~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wishing you the best in the future Cindy , will miss u alot for sure <3
Old 04-11-2015, 07:17   #12
curses3
™Twi†ch

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Attention!

Yours,
Cindy
Farewell CindyZ..

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 07:23   #13
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Congatulations on finding better job. I should be happy for you. But i will miss you a bit. Wish all the best for you.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 07:35   #14
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Attention!

Yours,
Cindy
Back Button.
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 07:48   #15
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: