Old 07-16-2009, 04:14   #1
RunKittyRun

RunKittyRun is on a distinguished road
120-120 or 130-130

I have a 120-120 archer now second rb. I didnt know that extra attributes are given to those who rb at 130 then. So im wondering. Is it worth the time to make a new 130-130 tro-warr-archer and about how long it takes?? how long it takes to get from 120-130 as a trojan and warrior?
RunKittyRun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 08:43   #2
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
You need around 270 extra balls to go 120-130, while 1-120 is 393.

Do you really need the extra hp if that is pvlvling char?
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 22:37   #3
Tooorl

Tooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond repute
Make a new char, otherwise you'll regret it later on.
Tooorl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 07:24   #4
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
any char you care about ... and plan to use alot (not a marketer ... or other quest specific char) ... ALWAYS ... ALWAYS go 130. never rb at 120 or 110. ... NEVER

you end up regretting it in the end. you now have decent gear to help lvl a char back up "faster" ... but ... do it. start over. worth it.
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 08:31   #5
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
My own experience (which may not be typical), is that it takes from 2-3 months to get from 0 to 130 as a non-rb, and 3-4 weeks to get from 15 to 130 as a 1st rb. A lot of things can affect how fast you level, including:
Having heaven blessing
How many hours a day you spend levelling
How good your gear is (especially sockets)
How much enlightenment you can have on a regular basis
How much you are willing to spend on exp balls, or dbs to level
How much plvl you get, and whether or not you are married to the plvl char

The answers to the above for me are
Sometimes
4-5
Use free gears
5 points
Nothing
None

Warriors are kind of a special case...superman + SRG/SDG mixed + exp pots makes for some very fast levelling, indeed, many claim to have gone from 1-120 in a matter of hours, 1-130 in under a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 09:52   #6
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
My own experience (which may not be typical), is that it takes from 2-3 months to get from 0 to 130 as a non-rb, and 3-4 weeks to get from 15 to 130 as a 1st rb. A lot of things can affect how fast you level, including:
Having heaven blessing
How many hours a day you spend levelling
How good your gear is (especially sockets)
How much enlightenment you can have on a regular basis
How much you are willing to spend on exp balls, or dbs to level
How much plvl you get, and whether or not you are married to the plvl char

The answers to the above for me are
Sometimes
4-5
Use free gears
5 points
Nothing
None

Warriors are kind of a special case...superman + SRG/SDG mixed + exp pots makes for some very fast levelling, indeed, many claim to have gone from 1-120 in a matter of hours, 1-130 in under a week.
agree fully - but also include type of gems and ratio ... as with leveling i feel it is best (fastest) to have a mix of rain and drags (2 rain to ~ 3 drags or so) ... do what u can. your timings you put are probably close. also depends on where you can level ... (how crowded) ... etc. ... and how many true enemies you have that keep you from leveling (or ks u or whatever) in a specific area - a good leveler is a wise one that knows the game well enough to move around as needed - and when needed.

i dont recommend plvl as i truely feel you can lvl back up faster on your own. ... it's just plain lazy to get plvl'd ... non rb or rb char.
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 04:34   #7
M1GZ

M1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond reputeM1GZ has a reputation beyond repute
nah i got a tro 120 > archer 130 i only use it for p-lvling and other related stuff... if it isnt your main account AAPs dont matter

IT'S NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!

Quit~ some time 06 - 01/12/09
why try to fix something that wasn't broken to begin with?TQ?

FACT OF THE WEEK
Statistically... 9/11 Americans wont understand this joke
M1GZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 05:19   #8
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
agree w/ everyone else 130 for main accs anything else u wont use for pvp rb whenever u feel like it lolz
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: