View Poll Results: Should a item be made to give non 130-130 players to get the extra stats?
Yes 1 5.00%
No 19 95.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2009, 06:56   #1
RunKittyRun

RunKittyRun is on a distinguished road
A chance for non 130-130 players to get extra attributes?

I was thinking of creating a new item for players who do not do 130-130 rb to get the extra attribute points.
Players who regretted to have rbed before lv 130 can get this item at the shopping mall or something for 4000cps?? This item would then allow the player to have the same amount of attribute points as if they have rbed at lvl 130 for both times.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:01   #2
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKittyRun View Post
I was thinking of creating a new item for players who do not do 130-130 rb to get the extra attribute points.
Players who regretted to have rbed before lv 130 can get this item at the shopping mall or something for 4000cps?? This item would then allow the player to have the same amount of attribute points as if they have rbed at lvl 130 for both times.
NO =,= geez...what a retarded idea....just if ur complaining that getting 130 lvl is hard. Quit....also...as i heard rumors, this new map which will get out with clans/mounts gotta be to lvl after 126 - 127 lvl...but that're only rumors.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:57   #3
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
not signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
Old 07-13-2009, 09:18   #4
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No. Never gonna sign it!
That is advantage of lvling.
This way noone should ever even make over 120 lvls, cos he/she can buy the rest of attribute points from shopping mall.
If someone was stupid enough to reborn before 130..they get what they deserve.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:23   #5
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
remake your char..

with how easy it is to lvl now, RBing before 130 is just being lazy..

[you RB2 now? THAT IS HOW HARD NON-RB USED TO BE!]
Old 07-13-2009, 10:16   #6
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No!!!Its not fair...I worked alot to get 130-130,i dun bulk and stuff an i dun wanna see a bulker making an 120-120-130 ninja-warr-fire or something like that then paff buy dbs and get same attributes as me,bulkers can lvl with dbs or exp balls so why not waste those 4000 cps to get 130-130 in the 1st place?Ohhh wait they do and if TQ agrees with ur ideea to give the same attribuites to factoried waters or warriors that reborned at 110/120 same points as ours (130-130 ppl) then **** it,i know i wasted alot of years playing this but thats going way to far
Old 07-13-2009, 23:12   #7
ExpBall

ExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond repute
If you want extra attribute points, you have to be prepared to work for them.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:48   #8
RunKittyRun

Correct me if im wrong, but I was thinking that it takes around 4000cps to get from 120-130 twice by using expballs to lvl. So its just something for bulkers who wants to get to second rb with the extra attributes faster.

4000cps is a fair price to pay. It is about Us 60 dollars in real money.
It will also be useful for people who dont want to remake a new char and spend time to get it to 130-130.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:16   #9
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Correct me if im wrong, but I was thinking that it takes around 4000cps to get from 120-130 twice by using expballs to lvl. So its just something for bulkers who wants to get to second rb with the extra attributes faster.

4000cps is a fair price to pay. It is about Us 60 dollars in real money.
It will also be useful for people who dont want to remake a new char and spend time to get it to 130-130.
then they have to live with less attribute points

again, lvling is easy as hell, no need to make it even easier
Old 07-14-2009, 04:17   #10
deoxe
Satan

deoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to deoxe
Nope never. Who the **** is stupid enough to pay 4k cps to just lvl? Lol? You can make a 130-130 wat-warr in 3-4days....so quit with the retarded ideas. Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~9 View Post
My Computer > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Conquer 2.0 > Uninstall

Best server available
Old 07-14-2009, 05:25   #11
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Like most ppl above said, it will make the leveling meaningless. Not signed for it. Sorry.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:56   #12
RunKittyRun

Ok. Thanks, i will be making a new char then
Old 07-27-2009, 13:35   #13
Ryley
Gamer Girl

Ryley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond reputeRyley has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ryley
I worked hard to get to 130 before the 120 exterminator quest came out. There is no way I'd vote for people to get those extra points so easily when others worked their asses off for them.

Ryley
Tro lvl 130 >> War lvl 131 >> Tro lvl 131

Kairi
Archer lvl130

My Market Vending Suggestion - Help yourself against scammers!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: