Old 07-03-2007, 21:56   #1
Cravic

Cravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Cravic
Autopatching

Even after I downloaded patch 4350-4351 the autopatch still does not work.

I have reinstalled the game and patches 4350-4351 and still no luck.

Do I need to Reinstall every patch? Or is there some other solution to the problem?
Cravic is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 22:23   #2
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Autopatch does not work anymore.

Cant you play after patching or what?

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2007, 05:01   #3
Brennagan
Toushirou

Brennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Autopatching

Quote:
Originally posted by Cravic
Even after I downloaded patch 4350-4351 the autopatch still does not work.

I have reinstalled the game and patches 4350-4351 and still no luck.

Do I need to Reinstall every patch? Or is there some other solution to the problem?
For me I had to download and open 4332-4348 (found here) and then after that download and open 4350-4351 (found here ). Just download those patches and open them in your Conquer folder and it should work.
Brennagan is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2007, 12:52   #4
Cravic

Cravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond reputeCravic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Cravic
Re: Re: Autopatching

Quote:
Originally posted by Brennagan
For me I had to download and open 4332-4348 (found here) and then after that download and open 4350-4351 (found here ). Just download those patches and open them in your Conquer folder and it should work.

havn't seen this topic after I fixed it

I Deleted Co and Files, then Re instaled and ran all patches Manualy (like you discribed) and it worked
Cravic is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: