Old 07-07-2020, 22:21   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
We Need New and More Events!!!

We Seriously Need New and More Events!!!
Old 07-11-2020, 01:14   #2
Shimek

Shimek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
We Seriously Need New and More Events!!!
Agree, like old fashion event! i have like 300 OliveJades! Lazy bastards!
Old 07-11-2020, 17:49   #3
MiMiC~
Moses! <3

MiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond repute
Would there be any way of influencing a true server for classic players such as this https://youtu.be/QnhloLC-g-U
https://youtu.be/FnBo82wLmOk

Smaller selection of garments, nothing flashy.
No new classes past the ninja.
Stop with all of the extra talismans, only use the original which are fan and tower, or none at all.
No more extra auras besides 2nd reborn and super 120 armor
No armor past level 120
No player level past level 137 2nd reborn
No weapon level past level 130
No weapon accessories
No horse or whip
No auto help with quests and ****
No gambling
Limit the extra maps and watch some youtube videos on the old school way of playing, beats the hell out of today's version and I'm sure it'll inspire real veterans to come back and enjoy the game it was originally played.
CÔntact, **NiveA**, `Fuji, buddha, Azura~ aka Be~Afraid, XfoxBlazeX, ~Inanna, VicksVapor, Maddogg, -aura~ (), TribalJake, Grumps95, WuTai, Zel<3, XxDamagexX, ToBeOrNotToBe,Retarded_Peanut, KrautHammer, CalmedDownIdiot, jaywaka, Somchay, BOBO_THE_MONKEY, Atua, **KilLeR**, killa_wucs, Darkou....

MiMiC..
MiMiC~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2020, 03:40   #4
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMiC~ View Post
Would there be any way of influencing a true server for classic players such as this https://youtu.be/QnhloLC-g-U
https://youtu.be/FnBo82wLmOk

Smaller selection of garments, nothing flashy.
No new classes past the ninja.
Stop with all of the extra talismans, only use the original which are fan and tower, or none at all.
No more extra auras besides 2nd reborn and super 120 armor
No armor past level 120
No player level past level 137 2nd reborn
No weapon level past level 130
No weapon accessories
No horse or whip
No auto help with quests and ****
No gambling
Limit the extra maps and watch some youtube videos on the old school way of playing, beats the hell out of today's version and I'm sure it'll inspire real veterans to come back and enjoy the game it was originally played.

well 1st off thats WAY too specific.... and the easy answer is: no, TQ wont make more "Classic" servers we had 3 and they butchered them. Main reason is because "Classic" servers do not force people to have to open their wallet to play or be competitive, TQ doesn't care about "Veteran players" they care about who is going to spend the most money on the game... My experience from a "Classic" server is: bulkers do not like playing without battle Power to hide behind

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2020, 14:17   #5
duubz
WhyAmIHere

duubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimek View Post
Agree, like old fashion event! i have like 300 OliveJades! Lazy bastards!
Given the current rewards from the Anniversary event, looks like the old fashion event may be coming back soon. I hope so cause I really need to get myself some new threads!

Pheonix - Emerald - Great Wall - Back to Emerald
duubz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: