Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.53 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 22:28   #121
DaEpicStorm

DaEpicStorm is on a distinguished road
Smax could u give me a leveling guide for a water Tao cuz all of the ones ive found are out-dated. Thanks.

Also in case you are wondering, I'm thinking about doing water>war>tro

Last edited by DaEpicStorm; 01-23-2013 at 04:58.
DaEpicStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 04:17   #122
Takata

Takata is on a distinguished road
Hey smax, I don't know what happen to my jade hare. The server golden apple was receiving intense lag that made me freeze for a bit and I got me killed. My jade hare was not equipped so is it possible that it dropped? I've been waiting for conquer help desk but nothing yet. Please help me get it back
Takata is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2013, 05:19   #123
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by semarang View Post
Clean water

smax_pt
Can you tell me how to get clean water? I read at ipad co website that clean water is drop by waterdevil...in adventure map, but i just travel around the map and i can find the adventure map, some player told me to get from "lotto", can you tell me how to get clean water from monster?? TY before
Ok, the way is... You go to metzone, then walk all the way to the top left corner, in the next map again top left corner... Then you get into a map with a bunch of islands... You need the third island on the left there's a mob there named water lord if I'm not mistaken... It looks like the others but is a little tougher... The tricky thing about this is get back " home" after you get the clean water.... Well anything else you need find main game or here on forums
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2013, 05:22   #124
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takata View Post
Hey smax, I don't know what happen to my jade hare. The server golden apple was receiving intense lag that made me freeze for a bit and I got me killed. My jade hare was not equipped so is it possible that it dropped? I've been waiting for conquer help desk but nothing yet. Please help me get it back
As said in the other thread... I doubt you will get your jade back... You lagged whoever killed you got it, or it just desapeared after the usual thirty seconds... Probably help desk will tell you that your jade should have been locked.. It's your fault, sorry mate
Old 01-25-2013, 05:39   #125
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEpicStorm View Post
Smax could u give me a leveling guide for a water Tao cuz all of the ones ive found are out-dated. Thanks.

Also in case you are wondering, I'm thinking about doing water>war>tro
you see the way of doing that faster is create a char as warrior to beggin with, then get to 130, after that reborn to water Tao, then you will have superman as water.... It's one hundred times faster this way, next reborn back warior... And to finish your path reincarnate to Trojan... After you get o level 110 on the last one you jump back to your previous level.... If you want to level a water Tao as is with no tricks to it... There's only a way to do it do all quests ull get easly to level 70... After that eat as many exp balls as you can, use exp pots at all times while leveling... Go to bird island look for someone doing the exp ball quest.. Join their team have them level you.... Once ur level 90 go to mistic castle once again you gotta join a team of good killers.... Zap away all those monsters... Get to level 100 and wear some good talismans, once you are go to guild area and hop on controller 3 I think...there's a big spawn full of ppl... Join their team help them kill as many monsters as you can.. Stay there till u reach ur goal... Meanwhile you need to do all daily quests and have a huge dose of patience... Good luck... Oh and if u can just do warior as I said it'll take you less than a week to do the first rebirth if ur smart
Old 01-28-2013, 18:43   #126
DeathSTAR Pro
WTF

DeathSTAR Pro is on a distinguished road
Smax, I was just wondering how some people get bound silver beasts. Is this a quest or am I just missing something? Same thing with elite riding crops, was there an event or smething

Thanks Smax

$$$$ ---- PIRATES FTW ---- $$$$

I am ASIAN
DeathSTAR Pro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2013, 00:23   #127
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
Is CP like the new currency, because I see no one use silvers to buy anything =/
If so, how to get CPs without buying DBs?

Silver could be used to donate nobility, or buy some items from NPCs and other players. And how to get cps without buying DBs? You may try to get good items by silver and then sell them for cps!
Old 01-29-2013, 00:30   #128
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathSTAR Pro View Post
Smax, I was just wondering how some people get bound silver beasts. Is this a quest or am I just missing something? Same thing with elite riding crops, was there an event or smething

Thanks Smax
I'm afraid that you did miss something. TQ gave the bound silver beasts to some players that paid during a period of time for free, but the event has been finished.

Wish you good luck next time.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:29   #129
Nightside

Nightside is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Hey smax

Am new to co just leveled my archer to 121 and i have two questions for u 1 I would like to do first reborn but how do I get clean water I have the required gems but no clean water. 2. When I try to purchase cps it tells me the app was not purchased with my iTunes account is it possible to delete and reinstall on my ipad.. And by doi g this would my account be deleted or is it virtually saved.
Nightside is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 05:06   #130
Siknflash

Siknflash is on a distinguished road
Smile

What is the actual difference between Bound and unbound items? except trading?
a guy told me in game that i m noob becasue i m fully bound geared and i should replace all of my bound items with unbound which costs lots of cps and TQ is pretty expensive
so i wanted to know that if bound items are low in stats and power? and unbounds are better or both items are same in stats?
thanks
Siknflash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2013, 10:31   #131
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siknflash View Post
What is the actual difference between Bound and unbound items? except trading?
a guy told me in game that i m noob becasue i m fully bound geared and i should replace all of my bound items with unbound which costs lots of cps and TQ is pretty expensive
so i wanted to know that if bound items are low in stats and power? and unbounds are better or both items are same in stats?
thanks
Both items are exactly the same, altho id suggest you only keep your all class items bound,.... Ring boots necklace talismans and steed... Because later on you will get bored of your class and you will want to change like we all do... So if you keep your class items unbound you can just trade them later on
Old 12-03-2013, 07:12   #132
XtratoS

XtratoS is on a distinguished road
The new version, does it work on Ipod Touch 4th Generation
XtratoS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2013, 10:02   #133
Skye0012

Skye0012 is on a distinguished road
So the update is out and im in a bit of a whirl... How does one repair items now? Also, why are there no more equipment drops from monsters? Lastly, how do i put pots on my hotkey?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Skye0012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2013, 16:29   #134
chaelle19

chaelle19 is on a distinguished road
When we cn start playing?

Since yesterday (country time) cant login and saying its maintenance. Until i updated my conquer online then still mainte and cant access. Now no maintenance pop up in the game but still cant access and stuck in loading screen. Is it just me? Help please. TIA
chaelle19 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2013, 07:11   #135
Beej1986
i r pwt u?

Location: "Some People where born to follow, some born to lead, i got my place, you got yours, now get behind me xD"
Beej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beej1986
Do we no longer get promotion items now that we auto promote?

Wife: ashley [Water>Water> Water]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhang(freedom)
because thats the day you stopped bathing?
Quote:
Originally posted by BeeJ
JOIN THE CAUSE. GUILD WAR 4.19.07. AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Quote:
Originally posted by freedon_man
beejs cool .......
(see its true, i am da coolest).
Beej1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: