Old 06-27-2013, 23:33   #1
Ace_FF

Ace_FF is on a distinguished road
Thinking Of Pirate

owh my! been playing for over 3 years and here i am just joined the club what a noob! lol

anyway, as per the title. thinking of going Pirate, as i am currently Fire. Need more action -.-' thing is, ive tried pir TB, and i seem to really bad at it haha anyone can suggest or giving out tips of how to better control TB? if it helps to get me better than i will surely go for pirate

Ace
GA 356 BP
Nin-War-Fire
Ace_FF is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2013, 04:56   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_FF View Post
owh my! been playing for over 3 years and here i am just joined the club what a noob! lol

anyway, as per the title. thinking of going Pirate, as i am currently Fire. Need more action -.-' thing is, ive tried pir TB, and i seem to really bad at it haha anyone can suggest or giving out tips of how to better control TB? if it helps to get me better than i will surely go for pirate

Ace
GA 356 BP
Nin-War-Fire
Well good luck just join the arena and keep some practice up once u figure it out it just seems too easy im sure
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 05:22   #3
Ace_FF

I did. It's fun but not for above 200ping hows ninja smax?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:10   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did. It's fun but not for above 200ping hows ninja smax?
Lol for higher ping users like myself ninja aint the right class since you have to get real close in order to hit, unless ur a perfect jump reader and u can guess where ur opponent is gona land.... Overall id say play ninja is way harder than pirate
Old 07-01-2013, 22:39   #5
Ace_FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
Lol for higher ping users like myself ninja aint the right class since you have to get real close in order to hit, unless ur a perfect jump reader and u can guess where ur opponent is gona land.... Overall id say play ninja is way harder than pirate
lol i just saw you all shaved! you went monk again?! ahaha but yea i agree, it was fun being a ninja. one of the finest coolest class but funny i find pirate is much harder to hit. but most probably cause im not used to pir still. gona give it a try again.

about ping. is there any way to reduce it other than having a good internet? i was once told to use VPN. ermm just a slight better. i just wish i cud have those 150 below ping. -.-'
Old 07-02-2013, 14:22   #6
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
lol i just saw you all shaved! you went monk again?! ahaha but yea i agree, it was fun being a ninja. one of the finest coolest class but funny i find pirate is much harder to hit. but most probably cause im not used to pir still. gona give it a try again.

about ping. is there any way to reduce it other than having a good internet? i was once told to use VPN. ermm just a slight better. i just wish i cud have those 150 below ping. -.-'
U can change ur location to the servers location thatd give u an awesome ping lol
Old 07-02-2013, 22:45   #7
Ace_FF

Quote:
U can change ur location to the servers location thatd give u an awesome ping lol
migration.. hmmm lol just because of this game??! thats just crazy lol just a noob question since ur experienced on this. how the ping in each servers can differ so much? -.-' say in server 1, my ping is 300, the other is 900?
Old 07-03-2013, 12:13   #8
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
migration.. hmmm lol just because of this game??! thats just crazy lol just a noob question since ur experienced on this. how the ping in each servers can differ so much? -.-' say in server 1, my ping is 300, the other is 900?
Since the other server has less registered accounts/users it must have less bandwidth allocated for itself meaning the server becomes cheaper to maintain on Tq's end... Meaning that they pay less because theres less response needed, but since theres less response the ping for the average user becomes a little higher.... Im not sure if i explained it in a way ull understand?... Lol
Old 07-03-2013, 15:24   #9
John F.Kennedy
35th Presi

John F.Kennedy is on a distinguished road
Pirates are definitely an awesome class to roll and seem to be a great way to combat the influx of assassins these days.
John F.Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2013, 18:01   #10
Ace_FF

Quote:
Since the other server has less registered accounts/users it must have less bandwidth allocated for itself meaning the server becomes cheaper to maintain on Tq's end... Meaning that they pay less because theres less response needed, but since theres less response the ping for the average user becomes a little higher.... Im not sure if i explained it in a way ull understand?... Lol
ermmm.. ermmm.. i think i get what u mean -.-' im a more noob on this then playing the game itself. lol but thanks!
Old 07-22-2013, 20:13   #11
Ic3b
iLove

Ic3b is on a distinguished road
Ok I'm not sure if you're still here or not.

I started out as a monk before I went pirate. I was used to swiping anywhere on the screen for WWK. Being pirate, you have to swipe at the people which can be a bit tough if they don't stand still.

But some tips for Pirates would be:

-Read jumps
If you can hit the person as soon as they land, you can easily get a second hit in.

-Don't rush your tempests.
Stamina is very important. If you go up against a tao and run out of stamina, winning is harder since they make it difficult to sit for stamina. Wait for the right moment and hit.

-Tempest range
In the arena is 6 squares. If you can memorize how far the 6 squares are, you can hit the other player much more often.

-Chaining hits
If you can swipe fast enough you can easily chain 2 or more hits in a row.

-Tempest and pistol combo
You must be really fast at swiping and have great hand eye coordination.
If you can't one hit someone but you can do enough damage to drop their HP almost 0, this combo is beast. As soon as your tempest hits you switch to pistol and swipe. (Ive won many fights this way)

If i can think of any more tips ill update it

iLove:
Knightmare- 130-130-135 /Water WarriorPirate/315 BP(active)
Ic3b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: