Old 05-09-2013, 22:19   #1
jplw15

jplw15 is on a distinguished road
Problems creating character/logging in

Hi, I just recently downloaded the app on my new apple device, and after creating an account I tried to log in. Now the first couple things I noticed was that the first time I try to log in it always says I am disconnected and need to try again. The second time I try it works fine. The other thing is that all 3 servers are "busy" at all times of day. When I try to create a character I click on the class I want, type in my name, and hit enter on my keyboard. Nothing ever happens, it just sits at the screen showing the class and name I chose. Is there supposed to be buttons on the screen? I can't see any buttons like "enter" or "cancel" or anything. It just sits there on the class selection page. I have a screenshot attached of what I see on my screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	148777  
jplw15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2013, 05:53   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplw15 View Post
Hi, I just recently downloaded the app on my new apple device, and after creating an account I tried to log in. Now the first couple things I noticed was that the first time I try to log in it always says I am disconnected and need to try again. The second time I try it works fine. The other thing is that all 3 servers are "busy" at all times of day. When I try to create a character I click on the class I want, type in my name, and hit enter on my keyboard. Nothing ever happens, it just sits at the screen showing the class and name I chose. Is there supposed to be buttons on the screen? I can't see any buttons like "enter" or "cancel" or anything. It just sits there on the class selection page. I have a screenshot attached of what I see on my screen.
Hi, what kind of device are you using?

There should be a button on the right lower corner saying create character when ur done inserting the name and chosing the class....

I just tested it and it works fine....
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2013, 07:51   #3
jplw15

jplw15 is on a distinguished road
Yeah I was hoping that wasn't the problem. I actually modified the app to run on my iPhone. I guess I'll have to modify the resolution, thanks for verifying that. I couldn't find any screenshots to see what my screen should've looked like haha
jplw15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2013, 16:42   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplw15 View Post
Yeah I was hoping that wasn't the problem. I actually modified the app to run on my iPhone. I guess I'll have to modify the resolution, thanks for verifying that. I couldn't find any screenshots to see what my screen should've looked like haha
Looks like theres a new Igeek around here other than me hahaha. Good Job on the tweaking eithwr way yes its just a manter of resolution but thats not a hard fix if ur running iPhone 4s or 5...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: