Old 04-18-2014, 19:35   #1
asianchinadoll

asianchinadoll is on a distinguished road
Dis City screwing up

Dis City is totally screwed up. During the 12:00 event, got kicked after only 47 minutes, during 19:00 event was kicked after only 27 minutes. this has been going on all week and it needs to be fixed. I am on lightning server.yet it shows in the Bulletin the event is still in progress the time now is 17:30 on April 18. 2012.
asianchinadoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 17:46   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianchinadoll View Post
Dis City is totally screwed up. During the 12:00 event, got kicked after only 47 minutes, during 19:00 event was kicked after only 27 minutes. this has been going on all week and it needs to be fixed. I am on lightning server.yet it shows in the Bulletin the event is still in progress the time now is 17:30 on April 18. 2012.
It's been a while since I did Dis, but so far as I recall it goes something like this...

Where maps have a limited number of people who can enter, once that limit is reached the people on previous maps get kicked out. The quest still continues with the people who managed to get through.

Could this be what's happening to you?

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-25-2014, 12:20   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I can confirm that there is a bug with dis city. after 16 minutes i was kicked out from stage 2 even if 99% sure it wasnt because of people reaching stage 3. (1% is because TQ might have change number of people alowed to advance to 5 or something).

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 04-25-2014 at 12:22.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 05:20   #4
asianchinadoll

asianchinadoll is on a distinguished road
last friday night on Lightning Server we were kicked after only 9 minutes. It takes a minimum of 12 players on either side to get to lvl 4, and not that many were even there.
asianchinadoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: