View Poll Results: Should poond quit as Aquarius mod?
Yes he should, cause he is bias and unfair 11 20.37%
No he shouldnt! 43 79.63%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 18:56   #1
OppressioN

OppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud of
Should poond quit as Aquarius mod?

Yes he should, cause he is bias and unfair

No he shouldnt...

plx vote

Lots too
Old 04-30-2008, 18:58   #2
Lns
Roar!

Lns will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Lns Send a message via MSN to Lns
hell yes
Old 04-30-2008, 18:59   #3
Insanecorn
MAO

Insanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond repute
Stop complaining and abide by the forum rules nub.

Or just become joe already.
Old 04-30-2008, 18:59   #4
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for making it public.

People answer honestly, do not take anything I've done personally.

Most of you who have received warnings from me know why you did. Hell most of you PM me saying "LoL I deserved that!"

I like it here, don't plan on leaving no matter what the result of the poll. But by the PMs I receive, I know a lot of you are grateful for what I accomplish here.
Old 04-30-2008, 19:01   #5
OppressioN

OppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud ofOppressioN has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonD View Post

Most of you who have received warnings from me know why you did. Hell most of you PM me saying "LoL I deserved that!"

I like it here, don't plan on leaving no matter what the result of the poll. But by the PMs I receive, I know a lot of you are grateful for what I accomplish here.
lol

My Pm too you resulted in an instant ban, haha

No one like you other then the people your in bed with, aka lisa and symm, GTFO k

Lots too
Old 04-30-2008, 19:01   #6
PERIHELION

PERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OppressioN View Post

Yes he should, cause he is bias and unfair

No he shouldnt...

plx vote
Nah he shouldn't . He is active , cleaning forums and all . He ain't biased at all , as a matter of fact I found our server lucky to have him as mod . He and I have our arguments all the time , but that does not make him unfair on my sida pond .
Old 04-30-2008, 19:01   #7
IdaRealGod2

IdaRealGod2 is on a distinguished road
No .Hes doing a great job here.
You should be banned.This will make our forum better.
Ban Naestra,Havoc,Opression,Avatar,Lord Zero...ban all for IP pls
Old 04-30-2008, 19:01   #8
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
NO!

Hes doing a great job keeping flaming, insults and stuff at a minimum.
There's no reason to make the forum a battlefield, we have the CO client for that.
Old 04-30-2008, 19:02   #9
OppressioN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PERIHELION View Post
Nah he shouldn't . He is active , cleaning forums and all . He ain't biased at all , as a matter of fact I found our server lucky to have him as mod . He and I have our arguments all the time , but that does not make him unfair on my sida pond .
The amount of flaming you have done ytoo us, should of had you temp banned by now

poond is a bias reject

Lots too
Old 04-30-2008, 19:04   #10
PERIHELION

PERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond reputePERIHELION has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonD View Post

I got warning from you , but I am %100 suporter of you staying here . Stay here , we need you
Old 04-30-2008, 19:04   #11
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
A mod's job is to enforce the rules of the forum...If you don't like it then you should stop visiting the forum or follow the rules..

link to rules below

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/announcement.php?f=3
Old 04-30-2008, 19:05   #12
IdaRealGod2

IdaRealGod2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The amount of flaming you have done ytoo us, should of had you temp banned by now

poond is a bias reject
Ow...you can flame and name calling others but others cant do the same with you?
Cry little kid
Delete your own thread.Nothing usefull from you
Old 04-30-2008, 19:05   #13
Grvity

Grvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond reputeGrvity has a reputation beyond repute
Wow........
Old 04-30-2008, 19:05   #14
Insanecorn
MAO

Insanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

poond is a bias reject
Ohh hello captain hypocrite. If you were banned for all the flaming you have done you would be perma banned on 5 accounts now stfu and gtfo hypocrite.

Follow the damn rules and stop whining!
Old 04-30-2008, 19:05   #15
PERIHELION

Quote:

poond is a bias reject
You are a proven retard , you are even flaming your own thread STFU and GTFO you stupid moron

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: