Old 04-29-2008, 14:56   #31
epic_bump
Banned

epic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykey420 View Post
The whole thing licks ass.

Mentor/apprenticeship is okay but NEEDS tweaked. It`s providing too much to the noobie, and nothing to the lvl 130, well almost nothing.

Item-lock/suspicious item/fair trade is complete trash.

Who the **** ever made profit from a fair trade? I know china is claiming to be communist but c`mon......

So we get the death of the merchant with this patch and the crippling of water farming, Sure i could make my next 20 waters now and make them all trade partners so i can switch gear as i rb them. But **** that I make them as i go. Which means i go from plvling a water every other day to having to wait atleast 3 to get the gear off. BS
This only protects retarded mother****ers who beg to be hacked.

Anti-virus scan is complete non-sense. It`s malware/virus. I had a firewall thank you for negating it TQ. And the pop-up and survey at log-out is pathetic. I really hope my 20 answers of go **** yourself. Helped TQ understand what it is im looking for in a game. But that wasn`t even the point of the survey. The point was demographical data so more slave-labor communist chinese crappy products could be marketed my way.

I got 2-3 charries all same lvl. They use to share gear but Alas not anymore, not for atleast 3 days anyways. This leaves me pretty much unable to play, many a noob will die for this outrage alone.

PKing changes- the system has been changed to attempt to extort paypalling out of pk`ers. The old system was perfectly fine as it was. (except for the fact pkp was capped @1K) This alone is the most obvious and desperate attempt by TQ to make more money.

Within a few weeks almost no one but super bulkers will be playing this game and a random passing noob who will quickly quit.

Maybe this is what they want?

REPEAL PATCH 5022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE WHO HATES THIS PATCH PROTEST UNTIL IT`S BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THEY DONT CARE.

I`m giving TQ 1 week to fix this game and rollback this patch, or I quit.

And TQ doesn`t deserve any respect from me. Not with the way thier mods act, and thier non-existent customer service. The only reason why i give them a week to see the light and repent is because this game, a long time ago, use to be fun.

GO **** YOURSELF TQ AND ALL OFF YOUR CHIMPANZEE PROGRAMMERS.
agree with you...i should quit too, been playing far too long anyways.
epic_bump is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 15:26   #32
Aisling
Retired

Aisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And TQ doesn`t deserve any respect from me. Not with the way thier mods act, and thier non-existent customer service.
Mods volunteer their time here. They are not employees for TQ.
Their fear shrinks the world, to the size of nothing but their own lives. It blinds them to anything beyond their own houses.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.
Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 17:48   #33
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
Not to mention that the Anti Trojan crap is a Spyware that goes undetected by anit viruses, its not the 1st time they put a virus on our downloads but it is the 1st time they do it on purpose, U can always delete that file, but that still doesnt remove the fact that they keep track of our activities in our PC that have anything to do with CO without our concent. We agreed to install the things the patch had, but because it never said their Anti Trojan program was a Spyware.

I taste like dreams of insane children

Venexcidium

Forensick (R.I.P 2006-2008): 130War-130War-131Water, 293pot Nanya
Necro_Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 20:48   #34
darkbladenanya
me?

darkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss View Post
Not to mention that the Anti Trojan crap is a Spyware that goes undetected by anit viruses, its not the 1st time they put a virus on our downloads but it is the 1st time they do it on purpose, U can always delete that file, but that still doesnt remove the fact that they keep track of our activities in our PC that have anything to do with CO without our concent. We agreed to install the things the patch had, but because it never said their Anti Trojan program was a Spyware.

well, if someone demostrate it is really a spyware, they should pay a high fine for such a high number of spywares downloaded as an antivirus, so I don't think it is an spyware, and my antivirus doesn't detect it as a spyware

missing old CO
darkbladenanya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 21:02   #35
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
A combined total of 1,027 pkps since the patch has been released. Ftw.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 22:29   #36
mykey420

mykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
Mods volunteer their time here. They are not employees for TQ.

You are/were the best mod around, so no offense intended your way.
But in my world, volunteer is defined as brain-dead fanatic slave.

The fact they defend TQ like an employee would, WITHOUT even getting paid says alot about their psychological condition. I can understand a person throwing any moral consideration to the wind to make a nice paycheck to uphold censorship and toe the communist party line. I CANNOT understand how someone can do this without being paid or being a remote-controlled mind-slave.
mykey420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2008, 04:22   #37
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
Quote:

The fact they defend TQ like an employee would, WITHOUT even getting paid says alot about their psychological condition. I can understand a person throwing any moral consideration to the wind to make a nice paycheck to uphold censorship and toe the communist party line. I CANNOT understand how someone can do this without being paid or being a remote-controlled mind-slave.
Yes, you are right, I never seen it like that before but you make me see... THE LIGHT!!! but I think they defend TQ because they wanna stay being a mod, because apparently being a mod means you are above the normal posters. I tried to be a mod once but I got declined because of all my spamming and flaming I did (do) whatever lol, I calmed down a lot lately though since I have to get up very early in the morning now and drive to work.. T_T

now time for me to go play Final Fantasy 10 again , I miss it =[

Last edited by HaZarDouS; 04-30-2008 at 04:24.
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2008, 04:44   #38
mykey420

mykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS View Post
Yes, you are right, I never seen it like that before but you make me see... THE LIGHT!!! but I think they defend TQ because they wanna stay being a mod, because apparently being a mod means you are above the normal posters. I tried to be a mod once but I got declined because of all my spamming and flaming I did (do) whatever lol, I calmed down a lot lately though since I have to get up very early in the morning now and drive to work.. T_T

now time for me to go play Final Fantasy 10 again , I miss it =[

I`ve missed you hazard
mykey420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2008, 15:35   #39
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
It's all crap, play 2moons.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2008, 15:42   #40
SpallapideN

SpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond repute
Its not spyware, it scans for known bots in memory, thats all. As i no longer have any bots i cannot test this theory but i am pretty sure that this is exactly what its for.

And as TQ changes memory addresses each batch, bot makers will change the parts of memory that tq scans for.

All in all, all this will ever do is slow things down somewhat and remove most the aimbots from public circulation.

most likely this is a good thing, but rather than tell us we need trojan protection they should tell us the truth about what exactly is does and what exactly it scans for, tq and communication is almost a joke.
"I use turds to massage my prostate"
SpallapideN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 08:03   #41
~N˙meria~

~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbladenanya View Post
ok, I missunderstood it, you can't have as mentor someone who has lower potency than you

I think it gives you 1/3 of the diference with your mentor, for example:

you have 240 and your mentor 270, he might give you 10 ([270-240]/3), so you get 250 as new

you have 150 and your mentor 210, he might give you 20 ([210-150]/3), so you get 170 as new potency

correct me if I'm wrong

my question is: why can't I have as apprendice a tro 131 2nd rb if he has 246 potency and I have 256? I'm higher lvl and potency
(mentor) Reborn twice || (apprentice) <=10/Un-reborn/Reborn once

I think it means that if you are 2nd rb, you can only have as mentor(second rb) someone who has 10 lvls or more than you.
So if you want to get as mentor a 2nd rb, you must be 10 lvl below him (or not being 2nd rb).
Then if you have a 2nd rb lvl 131 no one can be your Mentor because the lvl 141 doesn't exist (yet ), thats why you can't be his mentor.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:05   #42
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
Quote:
I`ve missed you hazard
<3
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 10:19   #43
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Not all of us play/give a **** about TQ oO ... though Aisling is leetsauce

Back on topic... I logged in ONCE to see the patch and it turned off my firewall... cute >: (

Last edited by devilishlykatt; 05-04-2008 at 10:39.
devilishlykatt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 12:15   #44
darkbladenanya
me?

darkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~N˙meria~ View Post
(mentor) Reborn twice || (apprentice) <=10/Un-reborn/Reborn once

I think it means that if you are 2nd rb, you can only have as mentor(second rb) someone who has 10 lvls or more than you.
So if you want to get as mentor a 2nd rb, you must be 10 lvl below him (or not being 2nd rb).
Then if you have a 2nd rb lvl 131 no one can be your Mentor because the lvl 141 doesn't exist (yet ), thats why you can't be his mentor.
yep, noticed a couple of days ago, but forgot to correct it

2nd question, how do I get +1 stones and bless from my apprendices?

exp I know I get 1/10 of the exp my apprendices get

missing old CO
darkbladenanya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2008, 12:58   #45
BulletToothTony
Banned

BulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud ofBulletToothTony has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbladenanya View Post
yep, noticed a couple of days ago, but forgot to correct it

2nd question, how do I get +1 stones and bless from my apprendices?

exp I know I get 1/10 of the exp my apprendices get
well i got 0.01 of an +1 stone by my apprentice getting a db drop so i think that might be it
BulletToothTony is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: