Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 4.23 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 12:27   #2731
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
hehehehe witty bro, witty
ty ty it was wonderful while it lasted though aol told me back in 98' they'd keep my name for me till i get all the problems worked out with my bank and they still have it locked for me lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by kertpellis View Post
Dude i spelled your name IrrItation
not IrrAtation, i didnt even notice it xD
lol that's why i gave u kudos

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 12:30   #2732
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irratation View Post
ty ty it was wonderful while it lasted though aol told me back in 98' they'd keep my name for me till i get all the problems worked out with my bank and they still have it locked for me lol

lol that's why i gave u kudos
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool wtf why on earth would they lock it?

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 13:08   #2733
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool wtf why on earth would they lock it?
easy i used my checking account which had no money in it for my free 30 days n they closed it 2 days short cos of insuffient funds so i called aol n they told me n i said well i'm on my way to the bank n there should be money in it n he was like no no don't get all mad i'll lock ur account so no one can take ur name n we'll hold it for u just call us back once u get things sorted out with the bank n we'll unlock it for u so it's still locked cos they wanted me to be a customer n that was 10yrs ago lol and it's still held for me lmfao

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 04-29-2008, 13:22   #2734
kertpellis
Banned

kertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond repute
http://handinhand.co.91.com/link.php?uin=5769
kertpellis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 14:36   #2735
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irratation View Post
easy i used my checking account which had no money in it for my free 30 days n they closed it 2 days short cos of insuffient funds so i called aol n they told me n i said well i'm on my way to the bank n there should be money in it n he was like no no don't get all mad i'll lock ur account so no one can take ur name n we'll hold it for u just call us back once u get things sorted out with the bank n we'll unlock it for u so it's still locked cos they wanted me to be a customer n that was 10yrs ago lol and it's still held for me lmfao
you sure it's still held? xD

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Quote:
Old 04-29-2008, 14:50   #2736
Clenk~V.3
Banned

Clenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kertpellis View Post
Vile, visual basic is nothing to laugh at....
ovar 90.00% of FLASH game trainers are made in visual basic.
Visual Basic is good for trojans tho...(im making 2 atm.)
But the COs new anti trojan... Just decompile and see the APIs.
What the **** is shellexecute doing there?
Along with alot of **** things(As i think it did have something with registry in it, so i think the anti trojan MAY be malicious).
I'll explain what they did using what they used

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycc View Post
Security Warning: User name is shown on log on screen.
Security Warning: This account has been locked.
Security Warning: The regedit has been modified.
Security Warning: Internet Explorer has been locked.
Security Warning: Task manager has been locked.
Security Warning: Windows firewall turned off.
Security Warning: APPINIT_DLLS assigned keys changed.
now, the warnings go in reverse order, ie bottom to top.
APPINIT_DLLS key change makes it easier to turn off firewall and other pc stuffs mentioned by setting it to a presume config that the co av was coded for.
windows firewall turns off so they can turn off task manager. firewall will complain if disabling task manager or ie.
task manager was disabled so they can edit the regedit which is how to access the registry.
ie was locked because they was retarded
regedit was edited so you cannt access the via a explorer
account(registry) was locked for the exe so it cannot be changed using a editor. this was how speed hack worked previously along with dual wield and couple others. also how i cheated borny.
User name shown is cuz they can.

that is the dumbed down reasons why they did it. i personally would have went a different route which wouldnt have alerted anything on what i was doing. but hey, im not tq.

Quote:
PM me how you cheated cuz yeah if that would work I'd be in again too
it was hex and packet manipulations, gms already know about it and decided not to ban me because i did figure out how to do it.
Clenk~V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 15:36   #2737
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Quote:
you sure it's still held? xD
yep check it urself if u wanna lol, well if u have aol aim i have it there too but that doesn't lock up aol but both caan't be taken or anything, i had a few hackers i know try n they said there was nothing they could do to it, so they went n messed up my yahoo lol

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 04-30-2008, 03:39   #2738
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I spended 1000 us dollars on co and then I came to realise I could use that money for other things so I bought a xbox 360 with a few games and a new tv screen.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2008, 03:47   #2739
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
Ok, I spended 1000 us dollars on co and then I came to realise I could use that money for other things so I bought a xbox 360 with a few games and a new tv screen.
What is your first language?

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.
wow: Vakayaa, Shadow Priest lvl 80
2,147,483,647 Capped member No.6
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2008, 03:52   #2740
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What is your first language?
Dutch.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:25   #2741
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
Quote:
Dutch.
noob spammer
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2008, 04:53   #2742
kertpellis
Banned

kertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS View Post
noob spammer
just like you :angry:

xD
kertpellis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2008, 05:31   #2743
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS View Post
noob spammer
Pff you were still in ur dipers when I started spamz0r.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:53   #2744
Borny

Quote:
Pff you were still in ur dipers when I started spamz0r.

But not here!

@ Barbie: where did that question come from...

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2008, 06:56   #2745
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
But not here!

@ Barbie: where did that question come from...
I noticed that there was grammar mistake in his post, also there is something in French in his siggy, so I wonder if he spoke French. Just a little nosy.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.
wow: Vakayaa, Shadow Priest lvl 80
2,147,483,647 Capped member No.6
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: