Old 04-28-2008, 14:56   #166
KittyCat
Banned

KittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KittyCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny ***9829;'s Walt View Post
^ I did not say durant I did not bring Katts personal life into a thread like she did mine but w/e no one sees that and umm I thought mods were not suppose to flame. I thought they were suppose to be level headed people but I guess not.
And I am probably safe to say the mod you were talking about was Durant. I don't like him either, but I didn't take it this far. And yes, mods are supposed to keep a level head, and they didn't. But posters should also be mature.
KittyCat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 14:57   #167
Wally<3Jenny

Wally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
Ah it's already been taken care of.

He just took it with him later that night. Said something about sending it to you as a gift? Not sure.
Well i will make sure to send it back if i receive it. Also send some nude photos of you which you shared with me that one time...

***9829; To Laugh Often With Her & ***9829; Much ***9829;
I want to properly mount and fuff Jenny's brains out >< ~~~~~~
June 5th, the day of many naughty things.
Wally<3Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 14:58   #168
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS View Post
What a bunch of nooby ****ers arguing over nothing, lame ass *****es.
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 14:59   #169
Jenny ♥'s Walt
Nympho

Jenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
And I am probably safe to say the mod you were talking about was Durant. I don't like him either, but I didn't take it this far. And yes, mods are supposed to keep a level head, and they didn't. But posters should also be mature.
Honestly I feel they are stalking me. Why do they post on a thread that I made? Why add more fuel to the fire? They don't like me then ignore me. I have did what he asked kept my funny comments off rep the least he can do is get off my **** and leave me alone. I am ending it now but if they continue to make personal attacks on me about my real life then they will have hell to pay and nice jenny won't be nice anymore.
Walt's Hawtness ***9829;

***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;

***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;
***9829;***9829;***9829;
***9829;***9829;
***9829;
~Walt~
***9829;
***9829;***9829;
***9829;***9829;***9829;
L
***9829;
v
e

L***9829;ve
L
***9829;
v
e

L***9829;ve
Jenny ♥'s Walt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 15:01   #170
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally<3Jenny View Post
Well i will make sure to send it back if i receive it. Also send some nude photos of you which you shared with me that one time...
I don't recall.

You must have drugged me.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 15:02   #171
Wally<3Jenny

Wally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond reputeWally<3Jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No. You and your woman go around posting about ****ing each other all the time. But she is a two faced *****.
LOL, untrue about Jenny and Touché being two faced with your encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS View Post
What a bunch of nooby ****ers arguing over nothing, lame ass *****es.
Were just having a little harmless fun.

Last edited by Wally<3Jenny; 04-28-2008 at 15:05.
Old 04-28-2008, 15:06   #172
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
I remember the first time I glanced at a picture of Katt like it was yesterday.
Actually it was yesterday. Anyway, I had an amazing bowl of mac and cheese in my hand and I was enjoying it very much.

Then I look up and see a picture of God knows what the **** you want to call that thing. And I threw up alittle mac and cheese in my mouth. Was pretty disgusting. But the worst part is that my ****ing computer screen fried and I had to get it replaced.

So thanks Katt. Thanks alot for being you.
Old 04-28-2008, 15:06   #173
Wally<3Jenny

Quote:
I don't recall.

You must have drugged me.
No, i caught you drugged. I was asking for you to put back on your clothes because you were taking naked pics of yourself. I didn't want them but thought i'd black mail you in the future.

Old 04-28-2008, 15:07   #174
Wally<3Jenny

Quote:
Actually it was yesterday. Anyway, I had an amazing bowl of mac and cheese in my hand and I was enjoying it very much.

Then I look up and see a picture of God knows what the **** you want to call that thing. And I threw up alittle mac and cheese in my mouth. Was pretty disgusting. But the worst part is that my ****ing computer screen fried and I had to get it replaced.

QFT.

Old 04-28-2008, 15:08   #175
Jenny ♥'s Walt
Nympho

Jenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond reputeJenny ♥'s Walt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

O sheit
Walt's Hawtness ***9829;

***9829;***9829;***9829;
***9829;***9829;
***9829;
~Walt~
***9829;
***9829;***9829;
***9829;***9829;***9829;
L
***9829;
v
e

L***9829;ve
L
***9829;
v
e

L***9829;ve
Jenny ♥'s Walt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 15:08   #176
KittyCat
Banned

KittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL, untrue about Jenny and Touché being two faced with your encounter.
Yep. So untrue. And with my encounter? Encounter with who or what? Or did you mean counterpart? That would make more sense. And I am never two faced, if I don't like you, I will tell you.
Old 04-28-2008, 15:11   #177
Wally<3Jenny

Quote:
Yep. So untrue. And with my encounter? Encounter with who or what? Or did you mean counterpart? That would make more sense. And I am never two faced, if I don't like you, I will tell you.
Let me be the first..., i don't like you.

Old 04-28-2008, 15:11   #178
SchoneVoske
Nerfinator

SchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond repute
So now, Walt and Zack and whoever else.. you're going to insult someone's LOOKS.. just because they are different?

WOW.. shallow beings you both are.

I'm quite disappointed

Garrik was here and he pretty much ROX

Q: Why are there so few real Barack Obama jokes?

A: Most of them are true stories.
SchoneVoske is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 15:12   #179
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoneVoske View Post
So now, Walt and Zack and whoever else.. you're going to insult someone's LOOKS.. just because they are different?

WOW.. shallow beings you both are.

I'm quite disappointed
I was just kidding.

It was just a friendly joke

You know from one friend to another! I'm kidding Katt! You are actually one of the hottest girls I've laid eyes on! I'm just a silly virgin and don't know how to express myself!
Old 04-28-2008, 15:13   #180
KittyCat
Banned

Quote:
Let me be the first..., i don't like you.
That's fine, not like I am going to lose sleep over it. And the only reason you don't like me is because Jen doesn't. And her reason is some bull**** reason because of someone she claimed she disliked.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: