Old 04-26-2008, 11:47   #16
|Spencer|

|Spencer| will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbladenanya View Post
max potency will be 297(old)+2 new lvls+ mentor thing, which is 10% of the potency of your mentor if he is online, the max potency a mentor can have is 299, so +29 more,

total 328 I think

Mentor Apprentice
Un-reborn <=30
Reborn once <=20 or Un-reborn
Reborn twice <=10/Un-reborn/Reborn once
.. what does all that mean... i didnt understand... does it mean your mentor has to be higher lvl then you
super+5 SDGx2 ears
no necky atm
super+5 SRG -5 damage ring
super+5 rdg rdg -5 damage sword
super+4 rdg rdg sword
super+6 SDG SDG armor
super+5 SDGx2 -1 damage boots
-1 damage gourd
|Spencer| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2008, 11:57   #17
darkbladenanya
me?

darkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Spencer| View Post
Mentor Apprentice
Un-reborn <=30
Reborn once <=20 or Un-reborn
Reborn twice <=10/Un-reborn/Reborn once
.. what does all that mean... i didnt understand... does it mean your mentor has to be higher lvl then you
I think that's the min lvl to be mentor

missing old CO
darkbladenanya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2008, 18:15   #18
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
What a bunch of *******s those TQ hoes, Atleast they couldve implemented the lower equip lvl with a DB aswell.
This "Fair trade" crap gonna **** me up, how am i gonna rb my robe now I aint setting up as a trade partner a 120 water to later be RBed and deleted

I taste like dreams of insane children

Venexcidium

Forensick (R.I.P 2006-2008): 130War-130War-131Water, 293pot Nanya
Necro_Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 21:24   #19
SpallapideN

SpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond reputeSpallapideN has a reputation beyond repute
All this ideas are straight from Eudemons, and there is works well. If anything, those who play Co should be pissed about the lack of ideas coming out of the development department.

They are slowly taking Co from a 2nd Rb and max level end game and slowly making it unlimited level and no end to the game like Eu is.

Fair Trade will stop your shared accounts from being stolen from by your so called friends, item lock will save your best **** so that you wont care about going black named, so what you will find is much more account sharing and a lot more people going pking with almost impunity as long as they have the tq points to buy the locking items.

Like come on, what do you expect from TQ, they have a dead horse that brings in millions a month in profits and a player base that has for the most part reached the pinicles of what the game offers, with all the LEET super 2soc 9++ already, of course they are going to make aspects to the game that is going to keep the bulkers happy and give them yet more things to spend their hard earned on.

The mentor system is a pretty cool idea, your apprentices share your POT, making noob pk chars that can be really powerfull, in EU a well potted L60 can pk a not so potted L80+. Mentors earn points that can be traded in for Exp Balls, and you can earn 5% of the exp your friends make, in Eu i get about 20 Exp Balls of exp a DAY and i have not yet maxed out my friends.

All in all, the things they add will be of use to some and hated by those who are getting close to being in the top 10% of players, it would seem they have again risen the bar for you Necro, LOL. maybe non cheating Mexicans are just not allowed to be the best in game.

Peace all.
"I use turds to massage my prostate"
SpallapideN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 03:02   #20
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpallapideN View Post
All this ideas are straight from Eudemons, and there is works well. If anything, those who play Co should be pissed about the lack of ideas coming out of the development department.

They are slowly taking Co from a 2nd Rb and max level end game and slowly making it unlimited level and no end to the game like Eu is.

Fair Trade will stop your shared accounts from being stolen from by your so called friends, item lock will save your best **** so that you wont care about going black named, so what you will find is much more account sharing and a lot more people going pking with almost impunity as long as they have the tq points to buy the locking items.

Like come on, what do you expect from TQ, they have a dead horse that brings in millions a month in profits and a player base that has for the most part reached the pinicles of what the game offers, with all the LEET super 2soc 9++ already, of course they are going to make aspects to the game that is going to keep the bulkers happy and give them yet more things to spend their hard earned on.

The mentor system is a pretty cool idea, your apprentices share your POT, making noob pk chars that can be really powerfull, in EU a well potted L60 can pk a not so potted L80+. Mentors earn points that can be traded in for Exp Balls, and you can earn 5% of the exp your friends make, in Eu i get about 20 Exp Balls of exp a DAY and i have not yet maxed out my friends.

All in all, the things they add will be of use to some and hated by those who are getting close to being in the top 10% of players, it would seem they have again risen the bar for you Necro, LOL. maybe non cheating Mexicans are just not allowed to be the best in game.

Peace all.
The bit in bold made me lol. But in my opinion this patch is good, since there will be far less scamming, but then again I guess if someone shared they could sneakily unlock the items without the real owner knowing and make their alt account a trade partner lol.
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 17:58   #21
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpallapideN View Post

Peace all.
yeah I think im gonna move on to botting, and scamming, the life of those of us who dont buy Dbs!!!! But I am the best Mexican so far Ill have to think if i buy dbs or not... I had lost my ID so cudnt get my cred card XD gonna get it and get cred card... and maybe ill bulk more than NK (ofc i can always use Western Union xD)

I taste like dreams of insane children

Venexcidium

Forensick (R.I.P 2006-2008): 130War-130War-131Water, 293pot Nanya
Necro_Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 23:35   #22
mykey420

mykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond reputemykey420 has a reputation beyond repute
The whole thing licks ass.

Mentor/apprenticeship is okay but NEEDS tweaked. It`s providing too much to the noobie, and nothing to the lvl 130, well almost nothing.

Item-lock/suspicious item/fair trade is complete trash.

Who the **** ever made profit from a fair trade? I know china is claiming to be communist but c`mon......

So we get the death of the merchant with this patch and the crippling of water farming, Sure i could make my next 20 waters now and make them all trade partners so i can switch gear as i rb them. But **** that I make them as i go. Which means i go from plvling a water every other day to having to wait atleast 3 to get the gear off. BS
This only protects retarded mother****ers who beg to be hacked.

Anti-virus scan is complete non-sense. It`s malware/virus. I had a firewall thank you for negating it TQ. And the pop-up and survey at log-out is pathetic. I really hope my 20 answers of go **** yourself. Helped TQ understand what it is im looking for in a game. But that wasn`t even the point of the survey. The point was demographical data so more slave-labor communist chinese crappy products could be marketed my way.

I got 2-3 charries all same lvl. They use to share gear but Alas not anymore, not for atleast 3 days anyways. This leaves me pretty much unable to play, many a noob will die for this outrage alone.

PKing changes- the system has been changed to attempt to extort paypalling out of pk`ers. The old system was perfectly fine as it was. (except for the fact pkp was capped @1K) This alone is the most obvious and desperate attempt by TQ to make more money.

Within a few weeks almost no one but super bulkers will be playing this game and a random passing noob who will quickly quit.

Maybe this is what they want?

REPEAL PATCH 5022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE WHO HATES THIS PATCH PROTEST UNTIL IT`S BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THEY DONT CARE.

I`m giving TQ 1 week to fix this game and rollback this patch, or I quit.

And TQ doesn`t deserve any respect from me. Not with the way thier mods act, and thier non-existent customer service. The only reason why i give them a week to see the light and repent is because this game, a long time ago, use to be fun.

GO **** YOURSELF TQ AND ALL OFF YOUR CHIMPANZEE PROGRAMMERS.
mykey420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 00:21   #23
After~Forever

After~Forever is on a distinguished road
THIS SUX!!!

The trading option ruines the market economy even more. Good items will only circulate between close friends. What about new players? How will they be able to buy elite gear? I couldn't even sell a stupid elite dex ring on the market.

What about my farming? Do I really need to make 101 trade connections and think 72 houres ahead all day long? oO It makes things just more complicated, now that i have to take risks and drop my items for my other chars
After~Forever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 00:25   #24
After~Forever

After~Forever is on a distinguished road
o wait, i CANT EVEN DROP THEM
After~Forever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 02:25   #25
darkish

darkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond reputedarkish has a reputation beyond repute
ok in my honest opinion....i want a 3rd rb > or atleast more skills or something, i mean come on why not add some we actually NEED, well nvm ^^

127-127-115 archer-war-tro

Full Elite/super 1 soc sdg ----- Quit

Terizon

130-130-132 Tro-War-Tro----Quit

Tusaki

130-130-130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 305 bp
darkish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 05:41   #26
darkbladenanya
me?

darkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond reputedarkbladenanya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbladenanya View Post
max potency will be 297(old)+2 new lvls+ mentor thing, which is 10% of the potency of your mentor if he is online, the max potency a mentor can have is 299, so +29 more,

total 328 I think

ok, I missunderstood it, you can't have as mentor someone who has lower potency than you

I think it gives you 1/3 of the diference with your mentor, for example:

you have 240 and your mentor 270, he might give you 10 ([270-240]/3), so you get 250 as new

you have 150 and your mentor 210, he might give you 20 ([210-150]/3), so you get 170 as new potency

correct me if I'm wrong

my question is: why can't I have as apprendice a tro 131 2nd rb if he has 246 potency and I have 256? I'm higher lvl and potency

missing old CO
darkbladenanya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 14:33   #27
Matsuri
wewwwwt!

Matsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Matsuri Send a message via MSN to Matsuri
The economy is already damn trashed, thanks to potency.
Lets all trash it more thanks to Suspicious Item crap! Congratulations, TQ! You have OFFICIALLY failed at Customer Service! Do you REALIZE that if your logic and customer service was reliable, people would support you? How about NOT banning people who didn't do anything wrong and then email them saying "Hi, you owe us 159.99 USD. Pls pay to have character unlock." Erm, no. I don't think logical people pay 159.99 to the worst customer service out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ's Website
1c. Is there monthly fee to play the game?
No. Conquer Online is free to play for as long as you like. You needn't pay any monthly fee.
Are you REALLY sure about that? We all know your goal is to make money. However, you make enough money as it is. You don't need anymore money than you do now. It was enough before the Nobility crap. How about, you keep it that way and gain more players?

We all know that we can find better games. We only stay on here because it's a fun game and friends play it. Stop ruining it.
Old 04-29-2008, 14:50   #28
Merian

Merian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond reputeMerian has a reputation beyond repute
o...new patch...just another accidental suicidal button in gw.
Merian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 14:54   #29
epic_bump
Banned

epic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond reputeepic_bump has a reputation beyond repute
anyone even had a chance to login? got dc'ed and couldnt login..1 hour later i cant login cuz server is full
epic_bump is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2008, 14:56   #30
Eiri
OGefr. MA

Eiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Eiri
lets make it short....: tq ftl

03.Nov 2008 - 31.Jan 2009 - Bremerhaven, Germany - Basic Training - Navy
01.Feb 2009 - 27.March 2009 - Plön, Germany - UL1~Petty Officer Course
30.March 2009 - Dec 2011 - Eckernförde, Germany - Training -> Management Assistant In Informatics
Eiri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: