Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 4.23 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 10:02   #2656
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Who is going in circle?
You say the game is ruined - Ill say make suggestions on the suggestion forums - youll say the game is ruined - ill say make suggestion on the suggestion forums and so on and so on and so on.

Weve had a couple of post going back and forth like this already thats why i replied were going in circles.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 10:16   #2657
kertpellis
Banned

kertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond repute
TQ doesnt look in suggestions.
No point in making posts there
kertpellis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 17:23   #2658
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kertpellis View Post
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 17:50   #2659
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
You say the game is ruined - Ill say make suggestions on the suggestion forums - youll say the game is ruined - ill say make suggestion on the suggestion forums and so on and so on and so on.

Weve had a couple of post going back and forth like this already thats why i replied were going in circles.
The suggestion forums are there, indeed. TQ doesn't pay any attention to them, and by the way, you should read over the 'requirements' of the suggestion forum. It's not only pathetic, it's absurd they even bother putting a suggestion area of this forum.

* Homo-sexual marriage/Sex change
Well, that's something okay.
* Anything that is not an actual suggestion. This includes complaining about a recent change made to the game, website or other.
Don't screw up the game, and we won't be mad.
* PK safe areas, adding/moving guards, pk system changes, etc
Hello, they made TC, PC, and AC pk-free and pk-safe areas... Potency screwed up the PK system...they killed off the 30k pk point system...
* Virtually anything involving how crowded/laggy TG is
Shame they won't upgrade their servers to compensate.
* Server split requests
Can't comment on that one.
* 125+ mobs
Then people wouldn't have to DB level, TQ can't have that!
* New Classes
Means they don't want to work.
* Changing the time things occur (maint, quests etc). Any time will be a time inconvenient for one person or another.
They already did this, for EU guild war time. Probably a good change for once.
* Complaining about how weak a class is
Obviously they've never played a warrior.
* Removing a class from the game
*shrug*
* Reporting bugs/hacks/account issues, etc
Then how can we fix TQ's ineptitude for doing anything customer-service related?
* The way TQ does business or runs their games/servers/forum/website
Do I really have to comment on this?
* Anything which would alter the game fundamentals
Yeah, it's called fixing the game. They can't do this.
* Adding NPCs such as pharmacist/blacksmith to lab
I can kinda see this.
* Anything ridiculously complicated
Means they don't want to work.
* Ideas brought about by pure laziness
DB leveling anyone?
* Complaining about the difficulty of leveling, skill training, socket making, etc***8230;
They shouldn't reduce the chances to make db sales then.
* New skills for the existing classes (ideas involving 2nd rebirth are fine)
The make the existing skills worth a damn.
* New pieces of equipment, such as 2-handed swords, quivers, gauntlet/buckler (for war with a 2h) etc
Yeah, that means they'd have to work to IMPROVE CO...
* Horses/Mounts
Every other MMO has them pretty much.
* Botting, changes to botjail, ways to catch botters, cheat prevention, fix aimbot, ect
Yeah, sorta means they'd have to pay attention to CO again.
* New versions of conquer, CO3, etc
They've killed 2.0, so let's have a good 3.0
* Name Changes
Get rid of those damn ASCII things then.
* Server Transfers/DB transfers
Why not? They've destroyed the rest of the game enough.
* Mobs Dropping CP
Then stop making everything DB/CP related eh?

that essentially means they won't do ANYTHING that requires actual work!!

Last edited by Vile Knight; 04-27-2008 at 21:40.
Vile Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 18:08   #2660
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Anything that is work is off limit. They are looking for ideas that would allow them to sell more dbs.
I proposed once to sell super arrow packs for 1cp; it would help for archers in the laby. But they won't bother for 1cp here and there, they go for bulks.

(Of course, I was not really serious about it; I was just trying to think of one thing that would actually be happy to pay cps for. )

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.
wow: Vakayaa, Shadow Priest lvl 80
2,147,483,647 Capped member No.6
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2008, 21:43   #2661
GyuTheReal
Banned

GyuTheReal is just really niceGyuTheReal is just really niceGyuTheReal is just really niceGyuTheReal is just really niceGyuTheReal is just really nice
i joing gyuguyuy galaxy jupiter

http://amarsland.myminicity.com
my city live here or die http://amarsland.myminicity.com/ind/

Boycott Dragonballs!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
Put this in your Signature if you agree with that post. Deleted by TQ Admins, with 160 pages, 32k views. The truth hurts. (restored)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GyuTheReal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 02:38   #2662
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Ha, hey Vile notice how they say no suggestions regarding that list of yours yet:

They started discussing a new class
They started a thread on server merges instead of splits
They started allowing name changes (ie spaces etc)
They started changing the PK system
They started adding NPCs and merging others
They added DB levelling, EXP gains, quests where you can pay CPs and get the exp
They added new equipemtn, well garments etc

In fact. In the last piece of hypocrisy they said don't make any suggestions on the above ESPECIALLY about changing the game fundamentals yet...they did anyways!

Case of Do as I Say Not as I Do perhaps...

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 05:24   #2663
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Ha, hey Vile notice how they say no suggestions regarding that list of yours yet:

They started discussing a new class
They started a thread on server merges instead of splits
They started allowing name changes (ie spaces etc)
They started changing the PK system
They started adding NPCs and merging others
They added DB levelling, EXP gains, quests where you can pay CPs and get the exp
They added new equipemtn, well garments etc

In fact. In the last piece of hypocrisy they said don't make any suggestions on the above ESPECIALLY about changing the game fundamentals yet...they did anyways!

Case of Do as I Say Not as I Do perhaps...
Exactly. Only their additions were ways to get people to buy dbs/cps and the like. There hasn't been a single, actual TRUE improvement to the game since 2.0 came out. THAT is pathetic and wholly sad.

Anyone who dares say Potency is an 'improvement' really has no idea. Adding some trees is not improving the game.
Vile Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 05:36   #2664
kertpellis
Banned

kertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond reputekertpellis has a reputation beyond repute
Potency as better lvling is good. But fked up pvp.
I used to lvl warriors and it rly is better with potency!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:49   #2665
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kertpellis View Post
Ya they should rather name it the 'post-here-tq-won't-give-a-damn-about-it-and-certainly-not-listen-to-your-suggestion' - forum >_<

@ Vile: omg these rules of the suggestion forum actually made me LOL. they're sooo utterly ridiculous... most of them

In my golden days:
Quote:
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 06:09   #2666
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
@ Vile: omg these rules of the suggestion forum actually made me LOL. they're sooo utterly ridiculous... most of them
P.S.: That was more or less Snyder's point and his argument as why none of the suggestions were taken by TQ.

The point of the matter is that if we suggest TQ to add more skills for classes, we cannot exactly tell them how to do that. If I was to do it, I would want to be paid for it... TQ should however be able to get the flavor of what ppl want to act accordingly.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.
wow: Vakayaa, Shadow Priest lvl 80
2,147,483,647 Capped member No.6
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 06:22   #2667
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
Quote:
P.S.: That was more or less Snyder's point and his argument as why none of the suggestions were taken by TQ.

The point of the matter is that if we suggest TQ to add more skills for classes, we cannot exactly tell them how to do that. If I was to do it, I would want to be paid for it... TQ should however be able to get the flavor of what ppl want to act accordingly.
If it's not broke, don't fix it (not talking about all the **** tq put into it like db leveling) but the classes and extra skills.
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 07:39   #2668
Schnozzer

Schnozzer is on a distinguished road
Angry Stop buying DB's - ROFL

Sorry - I just had to laugh. I have just had an ongoing hassle with TQ because I am not even allowed to buy DB's - or anything for that matter - because of where I happen to live. Apparently Egypt has the biggest chargeback of any country therefore they do not accept credit cards from there any more, so no nice clothes, DB's etc for me

The person who answered my query was very nice and polite, incredibly quick to reply and wrote with very good grammer in their emails until I happened to mention the dreaded word 'Egypt' then suddenly I got the answer 'We don't accept cards from there no more.' I tried to explain that I had not even managed to get into the card payment site, so unless it possessed ESP or something how on earth did it know where I was from before I entered any details? I did happen to vent my frustration and say I felt victimised through geography, needless to say I never received any more replies. LOVE IT!!!

Oh well, better get back to the slog.

PS: if anyone has any unwanted clothing suitable for a warrior, or any spare DB's kicking about - please feel free to throw them my way!!
Schnozzer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2008, 07:48   #2669
kertpellis
Banned

HAH!
HAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

NO MORE BULKING EGYP***S!!!! HAHAAHHAH!!!
I SERIOUSLY AM ****ING HAPPY!
AHHAHAHAHHH
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope no more bulking Brs...
dumbass egypts
Old 04-28-2008, 07:53   #2670
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnozzer View Post
Sorry - I just had to laugh. I have just had an ongoing hassle with TQ because I am not even allowed to buy DB's - or anything for that matter - because of where I happen to live. Apparently Egypt has the biggest chargeback of any country therefore they do not accept credit cards from there any more, so no nice clothes, DB's etc for me

The person who answered my query was very nice and polite, incredibly quick to reply and wrote with very good grammer in their emails until I happened to mention the dreaded word 'Egypt' then suddenly I got the answer 'We don't accept cards from there no more.' I tried to explain that I had not even managed to get into the card payment site, so unless it possessed ESP or something how on earth did it know where I was from before I entered any details? I did happen to vent my frustration and say I felt victimised through geography, needless to say I never received any more replies. LOVE IT!!!

Oh well, better get back to the slog.

PS: if anyone has any unwanted clothing suitable for a warrior, or any spare DB's kicking about - please feel free to throw them my way!!
lol that sucks bro, sorry to hear they're gettting partial as well.

but hey, since you can't buy dbz now, you join our boycott AUTOMATICALLY!

lol

@ Kertpellis: I could've answered that way too, but I'm in a way too good mood

In my golden days:
Quote:
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!

Last edited by Borny; 04-28-2008 at 08:03.
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: