Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 13:44   #31
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes View Post
Umm, I wanted that account and who it was kept secret, you ****ing abused the **** out of your power, I wish to know who a lot of people are now, ill be makeing a list or I will report you to someone higher up.
ehm.. you seriously think some of the higher ups would care? :#

and trunks didnt really abuse his powers here.. he just answered my question :x
Old 12-02-2007, 13:52   #32
YoShI99
Banned

YoShI99 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to YoShI99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
ehm.. you seriously think some of the higher ups would care? :#

and trunks didnt really abuse his powers here.. he just answered my question :x
He banned him for saying hes abusing his powers.... acutally ip ban.
Old 12-02-2007, 13:53   #33
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
ACTAULLY he was banned for remaking stuff I was deleting. Get your facts straight.

BTW I talked to another mod and they are on same page on this with me and agree that no rule was broken since no IPs were given out.

/Discussion

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 12-02-2007, 13:54   #34
~Miner~69r~
DaNub

~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute
suck it up butter cups! deal with it!!!

~TAINTED_BLISS~ = 130 troj/130 war/130 NOOBEH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex3 View Post
I should post me list better

Amanda(Miney Cakes)Fab (MJ), Fletch (Exector), Greg(*God*) , Jeff(*Bushwacker*),Jeff (Yoshi), Roger(LunchBox), Patrick(Bone.Crusher), Chris(ShellShock), Zeek(Water_Spouse),Khan(Gaz666)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
ROFL you're awesome
Quote:
She still my Miney Cakes
<33 You both Borneh and Dexypoo!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 13:55   #35
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
by showing your boobs on cam
*keeps wishing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
He banned him for saying hes abusing his powers.... acutally ip ban.
IP ban is quite rare thing.. so i doubt he got IP banned..
Old 12-02-2007, 13:56   #36
~Miner~69r~
DaNub

~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*keeps wishing*

IP ban is quite rare thing.. so i doubt he got IP banned..
ahaha <333333!

~TAINTED_BLISS~ = 130 troj/130 war/130 NOOBEH!!!

Quote:
I should post me list better

Amanda(Miney Cakes)Fab (MJ), Fletch (Exector), Greg(*God*) , Jeff(*Bushwacker*),Jeff (Yoshi), Roger(LunchBox), Patrick(Bone.Crusher), Chris(ShellShock), Zeek(Water_Spouse),Khan(Gaz666)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
ROFL you're awesome
Quote:
She still my Miney Cakes
<33 You both Borneh and Dexypoo!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 13:57   #37
Uktabi Wildcat
Banned

Uktabi Wildcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
ACTAULLY he was banned for remaking stuff I was deleting. Get your facts straight.

BTW I talked to another mod and they are on same page on this with me and agree that no rule was broken since no IPs were given out.

/Discussion
That is why you banned me not when I reposted the stuff, but when I proved you wrong? Nice ****ing job douchebag. synsia will be reading a email from me, it has already been sent off . You don't make the rules, the forums rules are already made, and I have broken none of them.
Old 12-02-2007, 13:58   #38
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uktabi Wildcat View Post
That is why you banned me not when I reposted the stuff, but when I proved you wrong? Nice ****ing job douchebag. synsia will be reading a email from me, it has already been sent off . You don't make the rules, the forums rules are already made, and I have broken none of them.
i doubt synsia reads it :#
Old 12-02-2007, 13:59   #39
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Ban = 100 points, I had to wait until that happened before reporting for a ban. Email her all you want, nothing will happen Heck, want me to msg her and link her this thread? lol get over it and go live your life

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 12-02-2007, 13:59   #40
Uktabi Wildcat
Banned

Quote:
i doubt synsia reads it :#
I am a db buyer
Old 12-02-2007, 14:00   #41
Uktabi Wildcat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Ban = 100 points, I had to wait until that happened before reporting for a ban. Email her all you want, nothing will happen
You infracted me 2 times for the same post so technically i wasnt at 100 points, you lagged like a *****
Old 12-02-2007, 14:02   #42
UktabiWild

UktabiWild is on a distinguished road
Talking

haha wow im liked enough for someone to make an account with my chars name xD.
Old 12-02-2007, 14:02   #43
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
I am a db buyer
im sure synsia will read it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UktabiWild View Post
haha wow im liked enough for someone to make an account with my chars name xD.
ehm, he actually does have a real forum acc... x.x
Old 12-02-2007, 14:11   #44
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
[random post from diamond]

trunks is a nice mod, better than some mods =P
so be happy you have a mod who is active ^.^

haters only make you famous.
Old 12-02-2007, 14:16   #45
~YoShI~ V. 2
Banned

~YoShI~ V. 2 is on a distinguished road
Yoshi V.2 2 times better as before
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: