Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 13:27   #16
Planes
Banned

Planes has a spectacular aura aboutPlanes has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Actually abusing them would be saying what your IP was. Linking your IP to an account intended to flame someone by pretending to be them, ISN'T. I gave you ample warning by deleting your threads and posting here instead of outright closing this but you insisted on reposting, so far as I'm concerned you lost that right to keep my mouth shut.
Umm, I wanted that account and who it was kept secret, you ****ing abused the **** out of your power, I wish to know who a lot of people are now, ill be makeing a list or I will report you to someone higher up.
Old 12-02-2007, 13:28   #17
Ahare3

Ahare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond repute
What on earth did I miss? Who posted info about who? lol
Old 12-02-2007, 13:28   #18
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes View Post
Umm, I wanted that account and who it was kept secret, you ****ing abused the **** out of your power, I wish to know who a lot of people are now, ill be makeing a list or I will report you to someone higher up.
Knock yourself out

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 12-02-2007, 13:29   #19
YoShI99
Banned

YoShI99 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to YoShI99
Quote:
Actually abusing them would be saying what your IP was. Linking your IP to an account intended to flame someone by pretending to be them, ISN'T. I gave you ample warning by deleting your threads and posting here instead of outright closing this but you insisted on reposting, so far as I'm concerned you lost that right to keep my mouth shut.
If planes lost his right for you to stfu then you can tell me and vc who vile night is... i could careless about his ip link it to other forum accts and find out who it is
Old 12-02-2007, 13:30   #20
~Miner~69r~
DaNub

~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Knock yourself out
with a hammer right?!!! LOL

~TAINTED_BLISS~ = 130 troj/130 war/130 NOOBEH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex3 View Post
I should post me list better

Amanda(Miney Cakes)Fab (MJ), Fletch (Exector), Greg(*God*) , Jeff(*Bushwacker*),Jeff (Yoshi), Roger(LunchBox), Patrick(Bone.Crusher), Chris(ShellShock), Zeek(Water_Spouse),Khan(Gaz666)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
ROFL you're awesome
Quote:
She still my Miney Cakes
<33 You both Borneh and Dexypoo!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 13:32   #21
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Vile Knight has not tried using his anonymity to try claiming he is someone else and drag their name through the dirt. If someone's gonna do a **** move like that, that's just disrespectful. So you guys can demand it all you want, but I'm not gonna be doing anything about "outting" him.

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 12-02-2007, 13:32   #22
YoShI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Miner~69r~ View Post
with a hammer right?!!! LOL
stop sucking up to mods cam ****
Old 12-02-2007, 13:32   #23
aznwildarms

aznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Knock yourself out
i dont get y you bias about some ****, like for example y didnt you tell us who was that newb who posting weird edits of elaine back in the days ... Or the person who was posting up pics of dogs saying it was my sister ... and me ...
~~~~
1st -7 2sock ears in server
1st -7 2sock ring in server
fix sword proof
Poison Blade-Sword User
Dual Sword Master
sword fix
blade fix
club lvl 18

ava made by Robyxx

dedicate my siggy to Snowman1.... my great friend,
x3
Old 12-02-2007, 13:33   #24
YoShI99
Banned

Quote:
Vile Knight has not tried using his anonymity to try claiming he is someone else and drag their name through the dirt. If someone's gonna do a **** move like that, that's just disrespectful. So you guys can demand it all you want, but I'm not gonna be doing anything about "outting" him.
ok what does what planes talking **** about ivi have anything to even do with you? Do you even play on this server? Do you know what she has done to you?
Old 12-02-2007, 13:35   #25
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
ok what does what planes talking **** about ivi have anything to even do with you? Do you even play on this server? Do you know what she has done to you?
It doesn't really matter. I AM the moderator here and I won't be letting stuff like that slide. You guys might get lucky with the new mod that is slated to be assigned here, but until then your stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznwildarms View Post
i dont get y you bias about some ****, like for example y didnt you tell us who was that newb who posting weird edits of elaine back in the days ... Or the person who was posting up pics of dogs saying it was my sister ... and me ...
Don't remember that, when there have been other mods assigned here I have tended to stay out of the way they mod

Quote:
Old 12-02-2007, 13:35   #26
~Miner~69r~
DaNub

~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
stop sucking up to mods cam ****
he is my friend,i think thats not suckin ass thanks i cheer on all my friends ^^

~TAINTED_BLISS~ = 130 troj/130 war/130 NOOBEH!!!

Quote:
I should post me list better

Amanda(Miney Cakes)Fab (MJ), Fletch (Exector), Greg(*God*) , Jeff(*Bushwacker*),Jeff (Yoshi), Roger(LunchBox), Patrick(Bone.Crusher), Chris(ShellShock), Zeek(Water_Spouse),Khan(Gaz666)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
ROFL you're awesome
Quote:
She still my Miney Cakes
<33 You both Borneh and Dexypoo!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 13:38   #27
YoShI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Miner~69r~ View Post
he is my friend,i think thats not suckin ass thanks i cheer on all my friends ^^
by showing your boobs on cam
Old 12-02-2007, 13:39   #28
ivanas-tao
Princess

ivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond repute
you know whats damn funny... you ppl just **** talked andi missed it myself hahahahahahahah

ivanas-tao water-water-water ( 110-130-140)

<3 my little guy <3 Yuki 14-01-2013

-***1504;***1108;***1103;***1103;***953;- .____. zegt:
brb sticking sum pancakes in mah arsť <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojOwn View Post
omg

here i call this:

CERTIFICATE OF WEIRDNESS
given by TrojOwn
You are now officially weird: ivanas-tao
gratz
Quote:
Superior<----best mommy in the world
Old 12-02-2007, 13:39   #29
YoShI99
Banned

Quote:
It doesn't really matter. I AM the moderator here and I won't be letting stuff like that slide. You guys might get lucky with the new mod that is slated to be assigned here, but until then your stuck with me
It doesn't matter you guys let threads about vc being fat slide...
Old 12-02-2007, 13:43   #30
Ahare3

Ahare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond repute
Dear god...

Click image for larger version

Name:	internou0.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	22936
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: