Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 14:59   #31
ivanas-tao
Princess

ivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
lol if your going to start **** with me about sapphire drama then go on sapphire and do something about it with your ****ty was water lmfao

and btw go cry more cause your a cam wh0re
hahahhaha i keep on laughing cus i know you guys are lying you can ask everyone who has ever seen me on the damn cam if i stripped for them or anything. and i wouldnt even do that for a 100000000 mil irl cus i wouln´t dare to since im insecure about myself... and i started to get pissed of at you as i heard you where saying that my sister is a cam **** also... thats what got me pissed of last night. and then your saying that beeing called a cam**** and beeing called an aimbotter is the same damn thing....

ivanas-tao water-water-water ( 110-130-140)

<3 my little guy <3 Yuki 14-01-2013

-***1504;***1108;***1103;***1103;***953;- .____. zegt:
brb sticking sum pancakes in mah arsé <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojOwn View Post
omg

here i call this:

CERTIFICATE OF WEIRDNESS
given by TrojOwn
You are now officially weird: ivanas-tao
gratz
Quote:
Superior<----best mommy in the world
Old 11-30-2007, 15:06   #32
TigersBl00d

TigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
I may come back for gw or jail and what not... and wont give anything away =P
Let me use your clup.
Originally Posted by Dzemui View Post
u definantly need to go outside ^^ hello, this is a pk game, if u dont like it try carebears instead
Quote:
maybe it is FREE PK GAME ? cry me a river, build a bridge and get a f*** over it
ahahaha

First Super +8 2soc boots on Sapphire
First Super +8 2soc Atk Ring on Sapphire
DL for Infamous

un-QUITTED
like everyone ... besides elaine
Old 11-30-2007, 15:07   #33
TigersBl00d

TigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanas-tao View Post
hahahhaha i keep on laughing cus i know you guys are lying you can ask everyone who has ever seen me on the damn cam if i stripped for them or anything. and i wouldnt even do that for a 100000000 mil irl cus i wouln´t dare to since im insecure about myself... and i started to get pissed of at you as i heard you where saying that my sister is a cam **** also... thats what got me pissed of last night. and then your saying that beeing called a cam**** and beeing called an aimbotter is the same damn thing....
Just because you are ugly doesn't mean you're not a cam *****.
CAM *****
u definantly need to go outside ^^ hello, this is a pk game, if u dont like it try carebears instead
Quote:
maybe it is FREE PK GAME ? cry me a river, build a bridge and get a f*** over it
ahahaha

DL for Infamous

un-QUITTED
Old 11-30-2007, 15:10   #34
TigersBl00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
kay kay, i just heard something about yoshi being there too
Endelathor said he was unallying Infamous about 2 weeks ago or more so I don't count OOL as an ally just because they are green.
Quote:
ahahaha

DL for Infamous

un-QUITTED
Old 11-30-2007, 15:20   #35
Planes
Banned

Planes has a spectacular aura aboutPlanes has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
It is, and also now we know that you are a insecure cam *****, does you sister give you the secure feeling you need to do it and that is why you do it together?
Old 11-30-2007, 16:57   #36
YoShI99
Banned

YoShI99 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to YoShI99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes View Post
It is, and also now we know that you are a insecure cam *****, does you sister give you the secure feeling you need to do it and that is why you do it together?
<3 planes rofl

and ivi your crying about how you have irl problems and you dont want to talk about it... i still say your going emo over your osl emo boyfriend lol
Old 11-30-2007, 18:59   #37
Arronax~FLAMEv2
Banned

Arronax~FLAMEv2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You're just too stupid to understand that he's pulling ur leg, aren't you?
He's just provoking you, and you fall for it like the retarded fool you are..

Stop posting, please, noone cares that you're emo. Go cut urself.
Old 11-30-2007, 19:34   #38
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
closed because I don't want to fix your filter bypasses

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: