Old 11-26-2007, 10:13   #16
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
Did anyone else laugh at that one?
that was a joke, wasn't it?

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 10:19   #17
Lucian-Atticus
Banned

Lucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via AIM to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via MSN to Lucian-Atticus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
I doubt you ever will
I just came in to post that. Thank you.
Lucian-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 11:12   #18
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
...so they're seriously going to finally add the whole 'socket vouchers' thing to the game now? I think that's going to be the official death of it for me, right there.. +10 to +12 wasnt so bad, because personally I though seeing anyone push down that direction would stay rare.. but started reading down the patch notes where it mentioned adding the 2 new questions, and thought it sounded nice. Got to the 'new ways to add sockets' part, and it ruined all of it for me ;\ There's already very little to do in the game, and less as TQ finds more ways to put DBs to use. Lvling could be skipped.. sockets could be skipped.. +ing things was made a lot easier.. economy was ruined. Now coming up with sockets will finally be able to be 100% skipped for those who put enough money into it, too. Guess that means 1 and 2 socket selling prices are next to die, huh?
sounds like any 1 socketed items for sale just went to the fish as for pricing. I was against the +10 - +12 stuff but this crap ruins the economy. Hope ya all saved all those -5 blessed items Jesus. Where did all this additional crap come from. Did I miss the warning. Here comes chinese conquer. Nobody will play lotto anymore unless thoughdrills can be won so there goes lotto and all prices except DB's will go down and DB prices will go through the roof.

The game is still free to play but now even more then ever it has become the chinese Conquer Online without some of the perks and crap and is now officially:

Free to play, Pay FTW.

On a side note: I feel for all the people who have played for 3+ years that took all the time and effort to work on their gears and get all the blessings, etc. and now see this stuff come out overnight.

It will be interesting to see where this game goes from here. I am wondering if the boycot we all did added to this crap being implemented sooner then expected.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 11:58   #19
KMNDRS

KMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to KMNDRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Trojan View Post
Thank God i quit before that came out
you always quit STFU

Super+6 SDG SDG Ears -3
Super+6 SDG SDG Necky -3
Super+7 SDG SDG Ring -3
Super+8 SDG SDG Katana -3
Super+8 SDG SDG Katana -3
Super+6 SDG SDG Ninja Armour -3
Super+6 SDG SDG Boots -3
Battle Power 280 (Noobish Gear)
KMNDRS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 14:46   #20
aznwildarms

aznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
sounds like any 1 socketed items for sale just went to the fish as for pricing. I was against the +10 - +12 stuff but this crap ruins the economy. Hope ya all saved all those -5 blessed items Jesus. Where did all this additional crap come from. Did I miss the warning. Here comes chinese conquer. Nobody will play lotto anymore unless thoughdrills can be won so there goes lotto and all prices except DB's will go down and DB prices will go through the roof.

The game is still free to play but now even more then ever it has become the chinese Conquer Online without some of the perks and crap and is now officially:

Free to play, Pay FTW.

On a side note: I feel for all the people who have played for 3+ years that took all the time and effort to work on their gears and get all the blessings, etc. and now see this stuff come out overnight.

It will be interesting to see where this game goes from here. I am wondering if the boycot we all did added to this crap being implemented sooner then expected.
i heard chinese server is free now czz they made so much bussiness or something iono ahhah
but the patch doesnt do really much on 2sock prices, itz like 60dbs as it is for 2sock super items
~~~~
1st -7 2sock ears in server
1st -7 2sock ring in server
fix sword proof
Poison Blade-Sword User
Dual Sword Master
sword fix
blade fix
club lvl 18

ava made by Robyxx

dedicate my siggy to Snowman1.... my great friend,
x3
aznwildarms is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 16:26   #21
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznwildarms View Post
i heard chinese server is free now czz they made so much bussiness or something iono ahhah
but the patch doesnt do really much on 2sock prices, itz like 60dbs as it is for 2sock super items
All depends on the chance on the drills, which if Tq's track record is anything to go by, probably quite low. If not straight away 2 days later.
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 20:35   #22
YoShI99
Banned

YoShI99 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to YoShI99
I heard the drills if you try 7 times it'll automatically 2 soc
YoShI99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 20:55   #23
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
I heard the drills if you try 7 times it'll automatically 2 soc
Ye but at 9 dbs a drill thats not exactly cheap, 63 dbs is more than our current 2 soc prices. I think it will average to 45+ dbs to 2nd soc an item.
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 23:21   #24
MasterFletch
Banned

MasterFletch has a spectacular aura aboutMasterFletch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MasterFletch
Quote:
Originally Posted by IInferno View Post
Ye but at 9 dbs a drill thats not exactly cheap, 63 dbs is more than our current 2 soc prices. I think it will average to 45+ dbs to 2nd soc an item.
So much for the few 2 soc war armors on server
MasterFletch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 00:39   #25
t^^t
One Plus two Equals?

t^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterFletch View Post
So much for the few 2 soc war armors on server

If you guys want 2 socket buy the drill right now. I'm sure your chances of getting one is pretty high when the idea is new.

That how CO get people... give alot out then it slows down. I seen this tons of time. So good luck...!

-Dont hate me cuz ur mom wants me.

Self motivator, self achiever.. Get on my lvl......

Best line i got so far:

"NO matter how much I change my style, you still hit me."

---->>>Life is hard then you die.

-Post counts are overrated!

***I rather have a older "Join Date" than more "Post counts." ***
t^^t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 02:54   #26
Baby-T
iZap!

Baby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Free to play, Pay FTW.

IM INCLUDED IN THERE!!!!!

s> my char?
Infamous GuildLeader
socket counter:
-5% 1s blessed bag
2s cap
2s -5% boots
1s necky
2s boots
1s ears
2s ears(5/9)
1s boots (5/23)
2s robe (6/8)
1socket ears (10/29)
1s necky(12/22)

111007 est. Feb. 05'
SEMI-QUIT

GW2: Baby.1405
Baby-T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 04:19   #27
Neffie

Neffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond reputeNeffie has a reputation beyond repute
Well , the old players leave ... new will come , none of them will remember the hard work we used to invest in our char. Nothing to cry about , that's life.
Still, before i'm going to quit, i want to reach my goal (full 2sock on Neffie that is) Only 2 more to go ^.^ And maybe i can push myself one day to participate in gw again (even tho i have better things to do sunday morning at 4am ).

That the prices for 1sockets are going down the drain isn't that bad in my eyes. They are waaaay to overpriced anyway at the moment. @IInferno : 2sockets are at something over 60dbs already,insane aswell, so i would be glad if they are going to get cheaper aswell.

@gotcha: you're right in the point, that the prices for DB's are going through the roof now but hey .... they actually already are. They used to be at something around 6million before lottery came out. The economy won't take much damage with the latest patch , it did already several month ago. What we have now can hardly be described as a functioning economy.

I will just sit back and watch what will happen :-)

All the other points are not that bad , i like the idea of new quests and the GM piggy thing *laughs*

Nefertaris pure Fire 130-130-132~full dualsocket || elEktRa rb Water 130
Neffie Trojan lvl 114 || VenuS rb Archer 130

Dragonball Boycott (Original thread: censured by TQ Admin on 14 Apr 2008, that thread had about 32k views and was 8 months old - RESTORED)
Neffie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 05:36   #28
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
I found a db today, while doing the new quest

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 09:08   #29
Baby-T
iZap!

Baby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffie View Post
Well , the old players leave ... new will come , none of them will remember the hard work we used to invest in our char. Nothing to cry about , that's life.
Still, before i'm going to quit, i want to reach my goal (full 2sock on Neffie that is) Only 2 more to go ^.^ And maybe i can push myself one day to participate in gw again (even tho i have better things to do sunday morning at 4am ).

That the prices for 1sockets are going down the drain isn't that bad in my eyes. They are waaaay to overpriced anyway at the moment. @IInferno : 2sockets are at something over 60dbs already,insane aswell, so i would be glad if they are going to get cheaper aswell.

@gotcha: you're right in the point, that the prices for DB's are going through the roof now but hey .... they actually already are. They used to be at something around 6million before lottery came out. The economy won't take much damage with the latest patch , it did already several month ago. What we have now can hardly be described as a functioning economy.

All the other points are not that bad , i like the idea of new quests and the GM piggy thing *laughs*
i want 3mil dbs againnnnn
Infamous GuildLeader
socket counter:
-5% 1s blessed bag
2s cap
2s -5% boots
1s necky
2s boots
1s ears
2s ears(5/9)
1s boots (5/23)
2s robe (6/8)
1socket ears (10/29)
1s necky(12/22)

111007 est. Feb. 05'
SEMI-QUIT

GW2: Baby.1405
Baby-T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 09:47   #30
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Free to play, Pay FTW.

Ive been playing this game since Sapphire's first week as a server, which is 3+ years. All my sockets have been made on my own, minus one a very good friend gave me, and 2 1-sockets I managed to get out of lotto before I couldnt manage to keep up with DB prices anymore.

It really is a put off seeing all the 1 and 2 sockets come from lotto and TC sockets become so hard to make.. and now 1 and 2 sockets can just be crafted if you pay enough..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznwildarms View Post
I heard the same thing, about the Chinese servers becoming free to play. Also heard that you can simply just e-site a 130 character, full 2 socket, full super gem, full -7 blessed, and full +12 - all already made for you. Now.. what exaxtly is the point of a game like this if ALL of that is done for you already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffie View Post

I had a lot of past goals I'll never be able to finish because of how TQ has changed the game. I was finally going to attempt to MAKE my own full set of plvl gear, and then making sockets in TC became practically impossible.

Virtually everything I needed DBs for got screwed over because of not being able to keep up with prices. Pretty much any equipment I had under 120 halted at the lvl it was at for quite a while now, unless it could take mets.

On another note, I did see a "[GM]" message in-game last night that said someone had crafted a 2-socket with the drills already.. I can't recall what the name was of the person that did it, though. Im sure they must have been proud to be the first one on Sapphire to burn that many DBs on making a 2-socket though

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: