Old 03-02-2019, 21:27   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Random Disconnections every 10-mins or so.

Who the hell did you guys pissed off this time?.
Old 03-02-2019, 23:45   #2
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Who the hell did you guys pissed off this time?.
Everyone is. May epk ang tpk ranks are ****ep up. Sent a ticket, only reply i received was a sorry bu11**** crap and zero compensation for lost rewards. Thnaks tq for wasting my time and money.
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2019, 18:06   #3
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, there is problem with the servers, our staff are working to fix the problem, and there will be compensation for it, we will let you know when it is released. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2019, 11:36   #4
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Everyone is. May epk ang tpk ranks are ****ep up. Sent a ticket, only reply i received was a sorry bu11**** crap and zero compensation for lost rewards. Thnaks tq for wasting my time and money.
Don't thank TQ but thank yourself. You're the one paying and playing the game, they're not forcing you.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2019, 22:10   #5
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
Don't thank TQ but thank yourself. You're the one paying and playing the game, they're not forcing you.
Thank you myself for spending and getting ****ty gaming experince in return.
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: