Old 08-27-2010, 10:10   #1
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
CindyZ - I thought The Poison Star Issue & Potting was getting fixed?

Cindy, I thought you told me the Poison Star issue and the potting with the new 7StarPouch & LifeFruitBaskets was getting fixed?

A little reply would be nice on this.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2010, 13:40   #2
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
Cindy, I thought you told me the Poison Star issue and the potting with the new 7StarPouch & LifeFruitBaskets was getting fixed?

I wouldn't buy them if they were affected by poison star.
Old 08-27-2010, 14:47   #3
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Do you know different Drug and Potion?

Psn star say stop Drug, not potion

7star is potion
Vanilla and Mil.Ginseng and other is Drug
unstop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2010, 12:34   #4
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstop View Post
Do you know different Drug and Potion?

Psn star say stop Drug, not potion

7star is potion
Vanilla and Mil.Ginseng and other is Drug
Yes and I was told by Cindy that this would be fixed. They did not mean for this to affect PS lol. Drug, potion, whatever you want to read on the pot they were not ment to be pottable with PS lol. All you have to do is speak with the GM's to find this out.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2010, 13:22   #5
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes and I was told by Cindy that this would be fixed. They did not mean for this to affect PS lol. Drug, potion, whatever you want to read on the pot they were not ment to be pottable with PS lol. All you have to do is speak with the GM's to find this out.
95% of the GM's reply with something like, "I am not a programmer. We need to forward this to that department for a proper response." So yeah never trust a GM when it comes to stuff like this. I swear HelpDesk is practically 99% automated. Only time you get a person is for, "Help I can't buy TQ Point Cards!"

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2010, 13:55   #6
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not a bug, people paying cps for this potion.
unstop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2010, 17:53   #7
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
This is what CindyZ has said about lifefruit, dunno her opinion on those other new pots:

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=671531

That thread is from March - I doubt any changes are going to be made.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:06   #8
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yeah, we will fix it. Please wait a little more time. Thanks.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:36   #9
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Don't freaking fix it, poison star is worse than poison zap that became a feature eventually.
Old 08-31-2010, 19:11   #10
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she just means the 7star pouch or w/e it's called. Otherwise...gw's gonna get real ugly.
Old 08-31-2010, 22:05   #11
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Is a bug was admitted by a few Forum Staffs and forwarded to the developers of co. Dont like it then keep crying lmao. CK is never meant to be TAKEN OUT of the game. They made them so that ppl could POT nado dmg also cause of the increase of heals (and for the easy fact that alot of ppl have over 10k hp lol)

Besides ppl only whine cause everyone has to be a "pot noob". I never pot. Not even in Gw Irather die and get reved by a water then be a pot noob lmao

Yes im a ninja. Yes i never psn star unless i know the other person is wasting pots like no other.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 09-01-2010 at 00:06.
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 00:12   #12
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
once again... unstop fails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 00:48   #13
(S)mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
Is a bug was admitted by a few Forum Staffs and forwarded to the developers of co. Dont like it then keep crying lmao. CK is never meant to be TAKEN OUT of the game. They made them so that ppl could POT nado dmg also cause of the increase of heals (and for the easy fact that alot of ppl have over 10k hp lol)

Besides ppl only whine cause everyone has to be a "pot noob". I never pot. Not even in Gw Irather die and get reved by a water then be a pot noob lmao

Yes im a ninja. Yes i never psn star unless i know the other person is wasting pots like no other.
Right, you're a ninja with poison star...ever wonder who is going to rev you at gw once all your waters are dead? No matter really. All the info I ever got one the subject comes from the thread I linked before, never heard forum staff or any rep from TQ say it was bug. They'll do what they gonna do, and everyone will adapt. "pot noob", so ridiculous it made me lol.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:09   #14
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
I take it the waters on your side use meditation to get mana during GW.

Colonel
L140 Water-Ninja-Ninja
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 19:27   #15
(S)mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
I take it the waters on your side use meditation to get mana during GW.
Well, now there's a bit of motivation to fix advanced cure. 900hp each time, might be enough to stay alive.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: