View Poll Results: Who is the winner?
Trojan/Ninja with poison blade 31 37.80%
Fire 51 62.20%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2010, 12:30   #16
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
Same bp tao and tro/ninja, sure psn zap may not 1 hit, but the reflect/ck & damage from the tro zapping should take care of the rest.

On a limited amount of pots it's all based on luck and how the players use their pots.

Unlimited pots, the fire's always dead if the tro/ninja isn't retarded.
do you know psn zap can do 17k+ dmg on Fire tao without sti? with sti 1hit bro
unstop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 12:52   #17
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
366 BP/-7/full +12 (Tro/Ninja & Fire) builds:

If the fire is a tro/war/fire its almost an automatic win for the fire:

shield FTW and even a badly played fire will rape any tro or ninja or even a pure ninja if shield is on. This even is the case if the ninja has CK. They will still get raped. Even if the ninja or tro has stig its still 2 or 3 hits with the fire having shield on to win with a 21k life fire.

Fire wins.

Now if they are not a shield build fire or can continually pot more then 10 pots we have a different story which can go more of an either way (tro/ninja or fire) even if the fire build is a shield build.

Last edited by gotcha; 08-23-2010 at 12:56.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 13:27   #18
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstop View Post
The thread never said anything about stig, so I didn't bother taking it into account.
Was saying on the offchance that it DOESN'T 1 hit, enough damage will already to make it a 1 hit anyways

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 13:58   #19
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstop View Post
did you know most full +12 fire taos usually have around 20khp? So no 1 hit bro.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 14:10   #20
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
No fire full +12/-7 with all gears being buffed with SDG for HP, etc. will get 1 hit by any tro or ninja build (club/blade) without stig. Fires get 20K + HP now. This is not even taking the additional nightmare I stated above if the fire build is a shield build tro/war/fire.

Fire wins with only 10 HP pots 8-10 times on average, maybe even 10/10 unless the luck of several PB zaps actually go off in a row or real fast yet that rarely happens or if you get tons of reflects going off lol.

I was even adding stig into the mix which still does not guarantee a win because the damage number is right around the 20k number with a melee hit and that would still mean 2 hits if the fire is made correctly.

I am waiting for fires to get smarter and sub a couple of STG into gears making 1 hits impossible haha then fires become a nightmare to fight even for the +12/-7 tro and ninjas lol.
Old 08-23-2010, 14:16   #21
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
lol I was fighting this fire tao in extreme pkt yesterday without stig basically because it ran out. He has 20k hp and full D-souls with 6 sockets of STGs lol.
Hit him for 7ks without stig and even raged him for 11k once but, was clear to see he wasn't dying at all ._.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 14:43   #22
gotcha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
lol I was fighting this fire tao in extreme pkt yesterday without stig basically because it ran out. He has 20k hp and full D-souls with 6 sockets of STGs lol.
Hit him for 7ks without stig and even raged him for 11k once but, was clear to see he wasn't dying at all ._.
haha yep, and that is a fire without a shield build. I can not play a fire due to total bordom yet if I wanted to make a character that could rape everyone I would make a tro/war/fire now that poison is useless and use a few STG's in gears and live with 2 - 2.3k nado knowing that it would take 3+ hits to kill me without having shield on and taking like 6+ hits or more with shield on and just never die lolz. I know its crazy yet thats what this game has come down to.

I love FB though and even though I use TFB in GW if I could not FB I would have quit long long ago like many already have.
Old 08-23-2010, 14:52   #23
Pixel~
poƃႡәʇ

Pixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond reputePixel~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thee View Post
Since there are a lot of complaint about fire being overpowered, here I have the case.. u decide yourself if fire being overpowered

All are full artifact, gourd, 2 socs and +12

Fire vs Trojan/ninja with poison blade

Rules:
1. Trojan/Ninja please learn fire spell first from pharmacist at market
2. Both have 10 hp pots in hand, yes only 10
3. Both can only zap (fire with nado spell, trojan/ninja with fire spell)

Who is the winner?
Fires are overpowered, yeah, but so is pzn zap. Comparing two overpowered things to prove that one isn't OP is an invalid argument, sorry.

Both pzn zap and fire taos need fixing, thats all.
Old 08-23-2010, 16:18   #24
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
To many people compare +12/-7 full items lol. Not that many going around on the server I am on.

P-zap may activate alot more than peeps are willing to say. And, is way more op'd than nado ever will be. Costs nothing to use, stand there and pot, no skill at all, don't even need to jump. Just stand, pot, zap, zap zap zap and from a magic attack, bugged turned feature, do massive physical damage per a magic attack is total BS and you all know it.

And trying to figure out who would win, if they each had only ten healing pots, is still not an accurate way to determine ****. It's not reality lol lmao.

Reality is what a poison blade has written on it: chance to poison the target,,,,,,it does not say: chance to do massive physical damage to the target while using a magic attack
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 16:46   #25
gotcha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
To many people compare +12/-7 full items lol. Not that many going around on the server I am on.

P-zap may activate alot more than peeps are willing to say. And, is way more op'd than nado ever will be. Costs nothing to use, stand there and pot, no skill at all, don't even need to jump. Just stand, pot, zap, zap zap zap and from a magic attack, bugged turned feature, do massive physical damage per a magic attack is total BS and you all know it.

And trying to figure out who would win, if they each had only ten healing pots, is still not an accurate way to determine ****. It's not reality lol lmao.

Reality is what a poison blade has written on it: chance to poison the target,,,,,,it does not say: chance to do massive physical damage to the target while using a magic attack
Sorry, Just giving you then endgame numbers since our server has I think 4 +12/-7 tro and even more +12/-7 fires running around xD.
Old 08-23-2010, 16:49   #26
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
just watchd an arena match.

359 bp fire vs 366 bp nin
nin ss'd fire 4 times. 3 hit about 8k. last hit was crit strike still only did 14k damage.
the fire nado's the ninja for 4k lol

tro is pritty much maxd out. has the m-def refineries.
so is fire. mainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 20:41   #27
~ Nevaeh ~

~ Nevaeh ~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
Sorry, Just giving you then endgame numbers since our server has I think 4 +12/-7 tro and even more +12/-7 fires running around xD.
About a Million you could even count Mstique in that group as well even though she is a water. But there is to many GW is basically the whole server Vs a guild of 400 fires and 2 +12 tros

Sleipnir [Trojan-Warrior-Ninja][124-126-130] Retired
~ Nevaeh ~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 21:13   #28
Quanster
ŠoŽŽo§§ive

Quanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
No fire full +12/-7 with all gears being buffed with SDG for HP, etc. will get 1 hit by any tro or ninja build (club/blade) without stig. Fires get 20K + HP now. This is not even taking the additional nightmare I stated above if the fire build is a shield build tro/war/fire.

Fire wins with only 10 HP pots 8-10 times on average, maybe even 10/10 unless the luck of several PB zaps actually go off in a row or real fast yet that rarely happens or if you get tons of reflects going off lol.

I was even adding stig into the mix which still does not guarantee a win because the damage number is right around the 20k number with a melee hit and that would still mean 2 hits if the fire is made correctly.

I am waiting for fires to get smarter and sub a couple of STG into gears making 1 hits impossible haha then fires become a nightmare to fight even for the +12/-7 tro and ninjas lol.
lol that would be me. Someone said i was an idiot for sacrificing like 500-600 damage to not get one hit ever even with stig but worked for me. Currently im at 5stgs/7spgs i was at 7stgs/5spgs but switching it around to find the optimal ratio. Havent bother to fix Sage/Warlock yet so still missing some damage from that lol

ŠoŽŽo§§ive

130-130-140

Monk-Monk-Monk| King | 385 BP

Last edited by Quanster; 08-23-2010 at 21:16.
Quanster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2010, 01:25   #29
Chishio

Chishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
well i voted for poison zap just because i hate it and i want it to get removed. I acctualy think that fire would win

But all you people know is full +12 perm artifacts, full +12 perm artifacts. If you would stop for a while and look around maybe you would notice that those annoying bugs around are acctualy a players.
So if there would meet a full super 1 soc +5 tao. 130 2 soc mana bs against same tro with 130 2 soc club and 130 2 soc poison blade. Same bp. We can even give tao full inventory of 5k hp potions but he wont win
Old 08-24-2010, 01:34   #30
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
just watchd an arena match.

359 bp fire vs 366 bp nin
nin ss'd fire 4 times. 3 hit about 8k. last hit was crit strike still only did 14k damage.
the fire nado's the ninja for 4k lol

tro is pritty much maxd out. has the m-def refineries.
so is fire. mainly.
Well I dont know about the new magic system with m-def in %... my tro has currently 88% and the strongest fire hits 4.5k on my tro in classic per nado Double is 9k and he does get that very often =\

First time he hit me I thought he had talismans

Anyways it takes 2 hits for me to kill him, it's easy to do in arena at least. Corner noob ftw against cheapass spamclickers
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: