Old 08-20-2010, 16:14   #76
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
I never said there was anything wrong with Hemp, but also, at times, Hemp is real good at dodging the issue at hand and also likes to be very condescending to many forum users. This isn't about me, this is about how he generally treats people on here who have legitimate complaints about the game. Sure he might help people, be a good old boy here and there, but as a TQ employee, he fails in many regards towards actual legitimate complaints that he just blows off.
I understand, but at the same time the bot system as said is correct 90 percent of the time and I guess 10 percent of the people getting accidently jailed is somthing we have to take for the first step to stopping botters lol. I know for a fact innocent people have been jailed before but how would it look on his part as a tq employee to say "yeah we sometimes jail innocent people" then every person who gets jailed who actually did it would complain and rant.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2010, 16:55   #77
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
I understand, but at the same time the bot system as said is correct 90 percent of the time and I guess 10 percent of the people getting accidently jailed is somthing we have to take for the first step to stopping botters lol. I know for a fact innocent people have been jailed before but how would it look on his part as a tq employee to say "yeah we sometimes jail innocent people" then every person who gets jailed who actually did it would complain and rant.
Well as a TQ employeee his claim is the program is 100 % perfect, while we all know that isn't the truth. His excuse, 100 % bot detection. He also rants and raves to people on here who didn't bot ( dirty botters ect ) <--- A comment such as that is not really in the best interests of a buisness either. There are ways to deal with people from a buisness perspective, thats not the way.
Its quite obvious as to a botter complaining on here about being wrongly jailed. They do it all the time, but there are also legit non-botters that are treated like ****. Just because their magical program flags them it doesn't necessarily make them cheaters.
Its not just the botting complaints either that he handles so pathetically.
Just keep reading him for a few months if you care to, it doesn't stop.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2010, 19:26   #78
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If I wanted to hear from a pathetic maggot hemp lover I would have asked.
You're just pissy because you like to complain non-stop and, think that anyone that works for a Company you complain about should kiss your ass. It's not happening.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2010, 21:50   #79
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
You're just pissy because you like to complain non-stop and, think that anyone that works for a Company you complain about should kiss your ass. It's not happening.
Your just a waste of a post who sticks up for a company that robs people of their money. If you want to call that complaining have fun being bilked all your life. WTG on being a fail.
Old 08-20-2010, 22:56   #80
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your just a waste of a post who sticks up for a company that robs people of their money. If you want to call that complaining have fun being bilked all your life. WTG on being a fail.
Haven't paid a dime in since Jan 2008. I saw what was happening and decided they didn't need my money to do it. How long did you keep paying? Fail is on you.

Old 08-20-2010, 23:04   #81
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
There is no "10% of innocent people/accidental jailings".
That is simply not true. The people that are jailed are the people 100% confirmed to be doing something they shouldn't. Be it using programs or editing the client. If there was a question about it, then they wouldn't have been jailed.

As for Electra, eh. Not everyone is going to like everyone, and the majority of people are happy with how I do things. Real problems get reported and handled. You may not like the results, but not everyone's case is guaranteed to end in smiles and hugs. That's just the way it is when there are rules to follow, and some people decide they don't care about them.
You come correct, you'll get the love. You wanna bow up, then don't cry when you're starin at the stars.... hahaha
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2010, 00:00   #82
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
That is simply not true. The people that are jailed are the people 100% confirmed to be doing something they shouldn't. Be it using programs or editing the client. If there was a question about it, then they wouldn't have been jailed.

As for Electra, eh. Not everyone is going to like everyone, and the majority of people are happy with how I do things. Real problems get reported and handled. You may not like the results, but not everyone's case is guaranteed to end in smiles and hugs. That's just the way it is when there are rules to follow, and some people decide they don't care about them.
You come correct, you'll get the love. You wanna bow up, then don't cry when you're starin at the stars.... hahaha
Since you stand by this and you are a know it all. Do you give me permission to post a reply from your staff that will contradict what you just said without you banning me? Please say Yes so the whole community can see this! A fking Virus on someones PC is not a player that is cheating in your game nor did the player that had a virus know anything about it or that it could be detected by your system or they would have removed it when it was surely not a bot program. Please say YES YES YES so I can post the response on the email sent to me by your staff so I can once and for all Shut you up!

Ohh, and thanks to your manager my infraction was removed. You know you still need to learn that not every person out there is dishonest. There are a lot of good people on these forums. They are not all bad. Many, if you knew them, would go out of their way to help a stranger and not even ask for anything in return. I know its hard for a person like you to understand this since you sit behind a screen and troll while some of us IRL work with real people face to face on a daily basis. Get out a little, you need some fresh air. Travel a little, see the world and different cultures. You may be surprised what you see past this game. Remember endgame that its the people that support your game and buy your dbs that pay your salary. Without customers your company is worthless. Thats not to say you should change your ways yet its a simple concept in a business world from one business person to another.

Last edited by gotcha; 08-21-2010 at 00:19.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2010, 00:11   #83
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I used to play another game that said it was 100 percent correct but they accused me of sharing my character..which is bs T_T theirs always going to be minor flaws..and if the bot system if 100 percent but the game has a lot of glitches somthings wrong haha
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2010, 00:13   #84
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:

I wouldn't have **** to say if you were a reputable company that corrected their "bad buisness practices".
eg. of good buisness relations.
Motor Vehicle Industry--vehicle recalls/alerts. Admissions to their problems/errors.
Food Industry-- Food recalls/Alerts. Admissions to their problems/errors.
Walmart--Will take anything as a return without a bill to satisfy customers.
McDonalds--Get a free meal if they screw up your order.

What does TQ do to amend those wrongly treated/cheated by your company? NOTHING.
Thats another thing too. All your screw ups are hidden behind closed doors because the flood gates would open to everyone who hasn't done anything about getting ripped off. TQ loves teenagers, they have money to throw away. They also are not likely to challenge your company's buisness practices.

Also----What Greg said.

Quote:
Haven't paid a dime in since Jan 2008. I saw what was happening and decided they didn't need my money to do it. How long did you keep paying? Fail is on you.
Well, well, at least you have the guts to admit you made a mistake.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 08-21-2010 at 00:32. Reason: I dunno...some fathead on here I guess
Old 08-21-2010, 00:58   #85
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
yes, yes you are... you posted a thread here rather then going to the proper place(support page/bugs) or e-mailing TQ to find out why you were botjailed CLAMING that you do infact know what botjailed you when infact you have no idea.
How do ignorant people get mod positions like you did?

Quote:
Who?

And sorry Kad, but the specifics of the system are not given out. And I know you say he's your friend, but you vouching for him doesn't prove he doesn't bot. You can't verify what is on his computer and what isn't. He might be a nice guy, but even nice guys can cheat. He was caught using things he shouldn't, and he was jailed for it. You just make sure YOU aren't using them, and you won't have to worry about having the same problem.
Neither can you or TQ. The only person who can verify what's at his/her computer is the person sitting at it....

Quote:

So, nobody ever gets "unbotjailed" then? A friend of mine's archer got botjailed for so called "speedhacking", but when he emailed service@conqueronline.com explaining that he was an archer with cyclone and asked for proof....they, for some reason took him out.

lol at your no 10%
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3

Last edited by ColdSteel; 08-23-2010 at 14:15.
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2010, 01:12   #86
DeReMoF

DeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant future
Quote:

you come correct and youll get the love? thats why you get people hate you because youre not correct. hardly you are. youre a troll. a stupid one.

and who said hemp is an employee of TQ? LOOOL. He may TALK like he owns TQ or IMPRESS people that he CONTROLS THINGS HAPPENING AT TQ. WAKE UP NOOBS. he's a MOD. not an employee. if you guys dont notice hemp here is the most irrelevant mod in the forums. go to school or something hemp. your IQ is as an idiot's.
DeReMoF is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2010, 01:25   #87
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Okay Electra, not feelin well- so no more trollin ya tonite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeReMoF View Post
you come correct and youll get the love? thats why you get people hate you because youre not correct. hardly you are. youre a troll. a stupid one.

and who said hemp is an employee of TQ? LOOOL. He may TALK like he owns TQ or IMPRESS people that he CONTROLS THINGS HAPPENING AT TQ. WAKE UP NOOBS. he's a MOD. not an employee. if you guys dont notice hemp here is the most irrelevant mod in the forums. go to school or something hemp. your IQ is as an idiot's.
Check again. Hemp is a Super Mod AKA: TQ Employee. Purple name, not orange.

Old 08-21-2010, 01:48   #88
DeReMoF

DeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant future
Quote:
Check again. Hemp is a Super Mod AKA: TQ Employee. Purple name, not orange.
hhmmm.... well that explains his stupidity then. claiming a 100% clean bot system. if its 100% then why do the REAL TQ STAFF accepts complaints via email? like the posts above. there are false positives in the jailing. PLUS HE ALWAYS SAYING ITS BECAUSE THEIR CLIENTS WERE EDITED. EDITED CLIENTS ARE NOT BOTS. MAYBE IT IS ILLEGAL BUT LOL AT HIM THAT CANT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN BOT AND WHATS NOT.

employee or not. youre one useless mod.

Last edited by DeReMoF; 08-21-2010 at 01:51.
DeReMoF is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 05:41   #89
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
How do ignorant people get mod positions like you did?
He was being ignorant, not me, but it does explain your ignorance as well.

He claimed he got botjailed for being in the enemies team in guild PKT.... he has no idea if that's what got him botjailed... Who's the ignorant one?

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 14:21   #90
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
He was being ignorant, not me, but it does explain your ignorance as well.

He claimed he got botjailed for being in the enemies team in guild PKT.... he has no idea if that's what got him botjailed... Who's the ignorant one?
I was just being an ass about your grammatical errors.
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: