Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2014, 10:21   #1
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Thanks For The Chi TQ

So I switched over to Pirate and while I was waiting to finish up the gears I decided to re-roll my Chi.

Much success, great results.

I'm going to post a picture of all 4 gates and I invite you guys to do the same.

Not finished yet, working on last stat in some of them, but still just wanted to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 10:31   #2
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Dang, nice.

This is mine

Just trying to get at least purple on the last hp, and then i think i will stop.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 10:31   #3
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
My Chi gates are horrifying. x__x¿
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 10:38   #4
Marakeh

Marakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamee View Post
My Chi gates are horrifying. x__x¿
So are mine ;_;, Chi was always unlucky for me, Jiang is going well recently at least.
Marakeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 12:07   #5
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
So I switched over to Pirate and while I was waiting to finish up the gears I decided to re-roll my Chi.

Much success, great results.

I'm going to post a picture of all 4 gates and I invite you guys to do the same.

Not finished yet, working on last stat in some of them, but still just wanted to share

Thanks, now you can wrap it up by admitting you are a maggot and a ****** for ever thinking cs is superior to bt when you are not max bp.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 12:12   #6
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
looool this is hella funny chronick went from full crit to break I knew u had realised crit was inferior to break if not top bp.
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 12:35   #7
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Pashtun, it's okay to defend a theory even if you don't have the means to apply it. I had so many thoughts about chi when it first came out, and I could present several theories about what would be best or better than the other. But in the end, I'd have to play according to my surroundings and limited options.

For example, it's unnecessary for him to go full crit as a 383 prince if his entire competition heavily relies on immunity. Are you saying that he has to stick with the better build (in his opinion) even if it's deemed worthless in HIS case??

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-19-2014 at 12:40.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 12:43   #8
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Thanks, now you can wrap it up by admitting you are a maggot and a ****** for ever thinking cs is superior to bt when you are not max bp.
I said CT is better for a full +12 Prince.

This character is not a Prince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
looool this is hella funny chronick went from full crit to break I knew u had realised crit was inferior to break if not top bp.
Who said I changed from crit to break? I have more than one character...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Pashtun, it's okay to defend a theory even if you don't have the means to apply it. I had so many thoughts about chi when it first came out, and I could present several theories about what would be best or better than the other. But in the end, I'd have to play according to my surroundings and limited options.

For example, it's unnecessary for him to go full crit as a 383 prince if his entire competition heavily relies on immunity. Are you saying that he has to stick with the better build (in his opinion) even if it's deemed worthless in HIS case??
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 12:56   #9
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Dang, nice.

This is mine

Just trying to get at least purple on the last hp, and then i think i will stop.
Y would you run final mattack as a water with knife/scythe

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 13:07   #10
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
Y would you run final mattack as a water with knife/scythe
What else would i use? I can zap for 2k. It's not so bad for getting points. Also, for champion's arena.
Old 04-19-2014, 13:34   #11
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
You're welcome?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 13:40   #12
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
What else would i use? I can zap for 2k. It's not so bad for getting points. Also, for champion's arena.
If I were u I wld go for rank with that last stat that u don't need to be anti since ur BP is low and mdef is really not worth it lol .
Roll over ur dragon till u get yellow hp immu pdef then a random 98+ that ranks u, same for turtle/tiger. It wld take time but well worth it .

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 13:43   #13
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post

Sure you can have thoughts and theories about builds, you can ask people's opinion and you can ask for suggestions and what not. But that's not the same thing he's doing. He's claiming, and trying to convince the OP and others that BT/Immun is actually inferior to CS/Immun. And that is just plain wrong. If he had said it was a viable option, then that's a different thing.

And if he is so sure that his build IS superior, then he should be using it or otherwise he doesn't actually believe it to be superior. In your example, according to an argument devised by chronick himself, a CS/Immun prince would win every time against an immun prince simply because it is possible to get 2-6 pct more critical strike. That's exactly what he has been saying. It's so silly really.

Last edited by pashtun; 04-19-2014 at 13:46.
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 13:48   #14
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You're welcome?
see how you just not need to post sometimes?

Werido
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 14:07   #15
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
If I were u I wld go for rank with that last stat that u don't need to be anti since ur BP is low and mdef is really not worth it lol .
Roll over ur dragon till u get yellow hp immu pdef then a random 98+ that ranks u, same for turtle/tiger. It wld take time but well worth it .
I only kept the mdef because they were orange and yellow lol.

Dragon rank is wayyyy too hard to get. I don't really have any cp to spend on chi, and i don't want to be missing hp and immunity for months waiting for a 95+. Turtle and tiger aren't terrible hard, but top 50 is only 2 immunity, so i don't really care. I'm better off working on jiang hu for that. I've currently got 2 epics, and 8 ultras for immunity, the rest are rare, so still some room for improvement without spending much.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 04-19-2014 at 14:13.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: